S7 Airlines has been Russia's fastest-growing airline and recently passed Aeroflot as Russia's largest domestic airline, with international and domestic services this Oneworld member operates flights to over 80 destinations in 20+ countries.
Russian carrier S7 Airlines during the month of September and October 2017 plans to introduce 2 additional routes from Novosibirsk, on board its...
- S7 Airlines adds Moscow – Murmansk service from Aug 2017
- S7 Airlines adds seasonal St. Petersburg – Italy routes from Dec 2017
- S7 Airlines updates Novosibirsk – Bangkok W17 operations
- S7 Airlines adds A321neo Novosibirsk – Bangkok service in Oct 2017
- S7 Airlines adds Moscow – Lipetsk route in W17
- S7 Airlines adds new Moscow routes in June 2017