Introduction to S7 Airlines
The airline has a wide internal route network, created on the basis of air transport hubs in Moscow (Domodedovo) and Novosibirsk (Tolmachevo). S7 Airlines also performs regular flights to countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Europe, the Near East, Southeast Asia and countries of the Asia-Pacific region. S7 Airlines is one of the most reliable airlines of Russia, it implements latest achievements of the world's industry in passenger services and develops its own services dynamically.S7 Airlines is in top 100 of the best airlines of the world and ranks third in the...
The airline plans to operate more than 20 aircraft by 2024, flying up to seven million passengers annually.
- S7 Airlines expands Egypt, UAE service
- Route Analysis: Moscow-Sharm el-Sheikh
- S7 increases UAE network, Pegas Fly adds German routes
- Routes in brief: Ryanair, Emirates, Vistara and more
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- Condor, S7 among airlines adding Armenia routes