Introduction to S7 Airlines
The airline has a wide internal route network, created on the basis of air transport hubs in Moscow (Domodedovo) and Novosibirsk (Tolmachevo). S7 Airlines also performs regular flights to countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Europe, the Near East, Southeast Asia and countries of the Asia-Pacific region. S7 Airlines is one of the most reliable airlines of Russia, it implements latest achievements of the world's industry in passenger services and develops its own services dynamically.S7 Airlines is in top 100 of the best airlines of the world and ranks third in the...
S7 Airlines between March and May 2020 is cancelling various service, as it stated on its website, also reflected in the GDS. As of 1015GMT...
- Russian carriers March 2020 Korea inventory changes as of 27FEB20
- S7 Airlines adds Vladivostok – Busan service from May 2020
- Russian carriers China/Hong Kong Feb/Mar 2020 Service changes as of 07FEB20
- S7 Airlines files Moscow – Beijing schedules from May 2020
- S7 Airlines Vladivostok – Tokyo S20 service changes as of 16JAN20
- S7 Airlines adds Vladivostok – Anadyr service in S20