The airline has a wide internal route network, created on the basis of air transport hubs in Moscow (Domodedovo) and Novosibirsk (Tolmachevo). S7 Airlines also performs regular flights to countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Europe, the Near East, Southeast Asia and countries of the Asia-Pacific region. S7 Airlines is one of the most reliable airlines of Russia, it implements latest achievements of the world's industry in passenger services and develops its own services...
oneWorld member S7 Airlines in 2018/19 is introducing 3 new domestic routes from St. Petersburg , on board Airbus A319 aircraft. Planned new...
- S7 Airlines adds Moscow – Tashkent link from Aug 2018
- S7 Airlines outlines 737 MAX 8 operations in S19
- S7 Airlines adds new domestic routes from St. Petersburg from July 2018
- Emirates expands S7 Airlines Russia codeshare from May 2018
- S7 Airlines adds Moscow – Gomel from June 2018
- S7 Airlines schedules Taipei charter in late-Sep 2018