Introduction to S7 Airlines
The airline has a wide internal route network, created on the basis of air transport hubs in Moscow (Domodedovo) and Novosibirsk (Tolmachevo). S7 Airlines also performs regular flights to countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Europe, the Near East, Southeast Asia and countries of the Asia-Pacific region. S7 Airlines is one of the most reliable airlines of Russia, it implements latest achievements of the world's industry in passenger services and develops its own services dynamically.S7 Airlines is in top 100 of the best airlines of the world and ranks third in the...
Russia’s S7 Airlines has unveiled bullish plans to resume fights across its entire domestic network in June, as well as launching five new routes...
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 3)
- S7 Airlines S20 International service reductions as of 1145GMT 27MAY20
- S7 Airlines plans Moscow – Paris service from late-June 2020
- S7 Airlines moves Moscow – Beijing launch to July 2020
- S7 Airlines week of 05APR20 Domestic service reductions
- S7 Airlines March - May 2020 Planned cancellations as of 17MAR20