The airline has a wide internal route network, created on the basis of air transport hubs in Moscow (Domodedovo) and Novosibirsk (Tolmachevo). S7 Airlines also performs regular flights to countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Europe, the Near East, Southeast Asia and countries of the Asia-Pacific region. S7 Airlines is one of the most reliable airlines of Russia, it implements latest achievements of the world's industry in passenger services and develops its own services dynamically.S7 Airlines is in top 100 of the best airlines of the world and ranks third in the...
oneWorld carrier S7 Airlines in summer 2020 season is launching service to Tokyo Haneda, after securing approval from Rosaviatsiya in the last few...
- S7 Airlines adds Novosibirsk – Tel Aviv service from April 2020
- S7 Airlines adds Moscow – Nur-Sultan route from late-May 2020
- S7 Airlines Beijing service changes from late-March 2020
- S7 Airlines adds Moscow – Irakleion service in S20
- S7 Airlines adds Moscow – Geneva service from Dec 2019
- S7 Airlines adds Vladivostok – Magadan service from Nov 2019