The airline has a wide internal route network, created on the basis of air transport hubs in Moscow (Domodedovo) and Novosibirsk (Tolmachevo). S7 Airlines also performs regular flights to countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Europe, the Near East, Southeast Asia and countries of the Asia-Pacific region. S7 Airlines is one of the most reliable airlines of Russia, it implements latest achievements of the world's industry in passenger services and develops its own services dynamically.S7...
Russian carrier S7 Airlines in winter 2019/20 season plans to offer new nonstop service to Vietnam, as the airline schedules Vladivostok –...
- S7 Airlines resumes Novosibirsk – Phuket service from Nov 2019
- S7 Airlines resumes Khabarovsk – Bangkok route from Nov 2019
- S7 Airlines adds Vladivostok – Krasnoyarsk service from Oct 2019
- Air Astana / S7 Airlines begins codeshare partnership from July 2019
- S7 Airlines S20 Vladivostok – Taipei aircraft changes
- S7 Airlines expands A320neo Moscow network in S20