Indonesian subsidiary of the AirAsia group, operating a number of services from its base in Bangkok.
Thai AirAsia in late-September 2017 is adding 2 new routes to India, including service to Jaipur and Tiruchirappalli. Planned operation as follow....
- Route rundown: FRA - SAN, PVG - TLV, DMK - MLE
- Thai AirAsia adds Maldives service from Aug 2017
- Thai AirAsia increases Phnom Penh flights from May 2017
- Thai AirAsia increases Penang flights from May 2017
- Thai AirAsia adds Da Nang service from June 2017
- Thai AirAsia doubles Mandalay service from March 2017