About United United Airlines and United Express operate an average of nearly 5,000 flights a day to 342 airports across six continents. United is proud to have the world's most comprehensive route network, including U.S. mainland hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. United operates more than 700 mainline aircraft, and this year, the airline anticipates taking delivery of 20 new Boeing aircraft, including 737 NGs, 787s...
United Airlines :
has updated their profile
1 year 4 months ago
Routesonline analyses the North American aviation industry, taking a monthly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are...
- United adds San Francisco – Vail seasonal route from Dec 2017
- United adds Clarksburg service from Nov 2017
- United adds Mazatlan service in W17
- United increases Guam – Tokyo service in Aug 2017
- United W17 International service changes as of 12AUG17
- Delta transfer signals expansion for Endeavor Air