O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities –...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air Choice One, American Airlines, United Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Spirit Airlines
- Number of Terminals: 4
- Number of Runways: 8
- Length of main runway (m): 3,962
has updated their profile
10 months 12 days ago
Spirit Airlines starting 09NOV17 plans to offer new Florida connection for Chicago O’Hare, as the airline schedules Chicago O’Hare...
- Norwegian plans further London Gatwick - US service increase in S18
- Air France extends Chicago to year-round service in W17
- China Eastern W17 North America service changes
- airberlin schedules additional North America routes in S18
- Norwegian adds Austin / Chicago service in S18
- Lufthansa S18 long-haul changes as of 21JUN17