O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities – served by 17 member airlines from two of the largest global airline alliances, Star Alliance and oneworld.
Austrian in summer 2020 season is adjusting North America operations, including the launch of Boston service, announced by the airline yesterday....
- Ethiopian Airlines 4Q19 North America Flight Number changes
- KLM S20 Long-Haul changes as of 11OCT19
- SAS S20 Long-Haul changes as of 30SEP19
- Lufthansa Oct 2020 Frankfurt – Chicago aircraft changes
- Route rundown: FAI-ORD, XMN-KOS, HEL-SVX
- Route rundown: HAN-DEL, MXP-TIA, GDL-ORD