O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities –...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air Choice One, American Airlines, United Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Spirit Airlines
- Number of Terminals: 4
- Number of Runways: 8
- Length of main runway (m): 3,962
has updated their profile
1 year 10 days ago
Airports across the US are readying for a busy Thanksgiving period, with more Americans travelling this year for their turkey and pumpkin than in...
- North American aviation industry by numbers - September 2017 update
- United adds regional services from Chicago in W17
- Chicago's airports to "aggressively" pursue new airlines
- Spirit adds Chicago – West Palm Beach from Nov 2017
- Norwegian plans further London Gatwick - US service increase in S18
- Air France extends Chicago to year-round service in W17