Introduction to Chicago O'Hare
O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities – served by 17 member airlines from two of the largest global airline alliances, Star Alliance and oneworld.
Mexico’s flag-carrier has opened two leisure routes from Guadalajara designed to help kickstart the country’s tourism recovery.
- Allegiant Air domestic network expansion in Nov 2020
- United Airlines adds Africa, India and Hawaii routes
- Qantas international routes likely to remain on hold until next summer
- Recovery Tracker: Norwegian, Swoop, Emirates and Lufthansa
- ExpressJet accelerates wind-down
- Frontier Airlines late-May 2021 Philadelphia frequency increases