O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities – served by 17 member airlines...
This week: American Airlines to introduce Fairbanks flights; Xiamen Airlines expands Cambodia network; and Finnair to discontinue Ekaterinburg...
- Route rundown: HAN-DEL, MXP-TIA, GDL-ORD
- United firms Tokyo Haneda routes
- American Airlines to launch first Africa route alongside Eastern Europe and Tel Aviv expansion
- Route rundown: SGN-DPS, SYD-CTS, CTU-ORD
- Route rundown: TLV-ORD, SZX-FCO, FRA-LAS
- Volaris schedules new US routes in 2019