O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities –...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Choice One, American Airlines, United Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Spirit Airlines
- Number of Terminals: 4
- Number of Runways: 8
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,962
has updated their profile
1 year 3 months ago
United Airlines in recent schedule update filed planned operation with the new 234-seater Boeing 757-300 aircraft (F24Y210), tentatively set enter...
- Atlanta is still the world’s busiest airport but the gap at the top is closing
- Route rundown: DXB-SCL, ADD-ORD, ADL-NTL
- United's “magic elixir” to drive US hub traffic
- These are the busiest air routes in the Americas
- Route Exchange airline opportunity: Athens-Chicago
- US airports braced for busy Thanksgiving