O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities – served by 17 member airlines...
This week: VietJet to provide its first non-stop link between Vietnam and Indonesia; Qantas increases services to Japan; and Hainan Airlines...
- Route rundown: TLV-ORD, SZX-FCO, FRA-LAS
- Volaris schedules new US routes in 2019
- Beijing Capital tops 100 million but Atlanta remains number one
- Route rundown: LHR-ISB, MXP-ORD, CAN-CEB
- Route rundown: LIS-ORD, DEN-FRA, PVG-SIN
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data