Introduction to Chicago O'Hare
O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities – served by 17 member airlines from two of the largest global airline alliances, Star Alliance and oneworld.
Routes Americas 2023 will drive the growth of the region’s future air services and route development.
- TAP To Grow Summer Offering From Portugal
- United, Emirates Seek Approval For Codeshare Plans
- Emirates To Promote Bahamas Tourism
- TAP To Increase Transatlantic Frequencies In Summer 2023
- Air Serbia Eyes Miami, Toronto And Shanghai
- Data: Thanksgiving Capacity Nears 2019 Levels
Chicago O'Hare's Network Powered by
Explore Chicago O'Hare's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper