Introduction to Chicago O'Hare
O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities – served by 17 member airlines from two of the largest global airline alliances, Star Alliance and oneworld.
Emirates and United Airlines have confirmed a codeshare agreement that will see the US carrier launch a new route between Newark and Dubai next year.
- Air Wisconsin Switches Allegiance To American Airlines
- US Airports Dominate World’s Busiest Rankings
- Air Serbia Plans US Expansion With Chicago Route
- American Airlines Adds Routes, Seats For Green Bay Packers Games
- Pilot Shortage Drives American Airlines To Drop Four Markets
- Austrian Airlines Restores Los Angeles Service