Introduction to Chicago O'Hare
O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities – served by 17 member airlines from two of the largest global airline alliances, Star Alliance and oneworld.
Routes analyzes some of the services returning as well as new routes being launched. This week we look at United Airlines’ plans to begin...
- Etihad re-opens global network
- United adding back capacity
- United Airlines ramps up Asia-Pacific flying
- Recovery Tracker: the global market (w/c June 8)
- Sun Country seeks service waiver extension
- Japan Airlines to boost international schedule in July