Introduction to Chicago O'Hare
O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities – served by 17 member airlines from two of the largest global airline alliances, Star Alliance and oneworld.
The service to SFO will become the airline’s farthest route and the longest flight to and from India.
- SAS expanding network to meet seasonal demand
- United, Southwest becoming direct competitors at O'Hare & IAH
- Frontier to launch 19 new routes
- Southwest further expands Florida service
- Seven more destinations return to Qatar Airways’ network
- United Airlines sets date for New York City return