Introduction to Chicago O'Hare
O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities – served by 17 member airlines from two of the largest global airline alliances, Star Alliance and oneworld.
As Indian carrier Vistara signals its intention to begin flying to the US, Taiwanese airline Starlux has made headway in its efforts to serve the...
- Airline in Focus: Finnair
- China dominates busiest airport rankings
- United adds trio of European leisure routes
- US regional ExpressJet plots comeback
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Eastern Airlines to launch first transatlantic route