Introduction to Chicago O'Hare
O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities – served by 17 member airlines from two of the largest global airline alliances, Star Alliance and oneworld.
The airline’s long-haul strategy has historically centered on Asia, but with a slow recovery on the horizon, the Nordic carrier is temporarily...
- United Ramps Up Transatlantic Network For Summer 2022
- Airline in Focus: Emirates
- Sky Express to cooperate with American Airlines
- United Airlines to launch Cleveland-Bahamas route this winter
- Iberia plans to codeshare with Alaska Airlines on 78 routes
- United boosts London service as Britain loosens travel rules