With 42 million passengers in 2016, Munich Airport has established itself as number seven by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia. MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc. Nearly full employment Highest purchasing power in Germany Munich, Bavaria and the Alps...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air Dolomiti, Condor, Lufthansa, Air Berlin, BMI Regional
- Number of Serving Airlines: 100
- Number of Direct Destinations: 257
- Number of Terminals: 2
has updated their profile
6 months 18 days ago
Ryanair last month announced its planned new services from Dublin, including the launch of three routes for the winter season, and one in the...
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- TAROM resumes Iasi – Munich service from Oct 2017
- bmi Regional / Air Dolomiti begins codeshare service from Sep 2017
- Kuwait Airways W17 changes: Colombo / Rome capacity expansion
- Eurowings S18 new routes as of 17AUG17
- bmi Regional adds Munich – Saarbruecken from Nov 2017