With 42 million passengers in 2016, Munich Airport has established itself as number seven by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia. MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc. Nearly full employment Highest purchasing power in Germany Munich, Bavaria and the Alps...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air Dolomiti, Condor, Lufthansa, Air Berlin, BMI Regional
- Number of Serving Airlines: 100
- Number of Direct Destinations: 257
- Number of Terminals: 2
has updated their profile
4 months 20 days ago
Lufthansa yesterday (19JUL17) planned new European routes for winter 2017/18 season, including service to France, Italy, and Spain. Planned new...
- Lufthansa ends Munich – Tehran service in Sep 2017
- Eurowings outlines new S18 long-haul routes
- Eurowings further expands Dusseldorf/Munich routes in W17
- Lufthansa adds A350 Israel service in Aug 2017
- Air China W17 international service changes as of 29JUN17
- Singapore Airlines Munich aircraft changes from Aug 2017