Introduction to Munich Airport
With 47.9 million passengers in 2019, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia.
MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations
- High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc.
- Nearly full employment
- Highest purchasing power in Germany
Munich, Bavaria and the Alps
- Year-round tourist hotspot full of highlights like the Oktoberfest, the Alpine landscape, romantic castles, etc.
- One of the world´s top 10...
World Routes 2021 host Milan and Routes Europe 2022 host Bergen are among the European destinations set to receive new routes.
- Lufthansa Adds Frequencies On High-Demand Domestic Business Routes
- Over 170 destinations are being served nonstop again from Munich Airport
- Air Canada schedules new Milan route, resumes Munich
- Singapore eases COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Route Analysis: Munich-Washington Dulles
- Air France to open six new routes this winter
Latest Updates from Munich Airport
1 month 15 days ago