With 44.6 million passengers in 2017, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia. MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc. Nearly full employment Highest purchasing power in Germany Munich, Bavaria and the Alps...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Dolomiti, Condor, Eurowings, Emirates, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 102
- Number of Direct Destinations: 266
- Number of Terminals: 2
Oman Air since mid-July 2018 expanded codeshare partnership with Lufthansa, covering the latter’s European destinations. Approximately...
- Cyprus Airways W18 service changes as of 25JUL18
- Lufthansa Short/Mid-Haul W18 network additions
- World Routes meeting request system now open
- Senior delegates confirm their attendance at World Routes 2018
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018
- Brazil's market primed for growth as LATAM adds European routes