With 46.3 million passengers in 2018, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia.
MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations
- High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc.
- Nearly full employment
- Highest purchasing power in Germany
Munich, Bavaria and the Alps
- Year-round tourist hotspot full of highlights...
Lufthansa in winter 2019/20 season is adjusting operational frequency for Munich – Singapore route. From 06JAN20, service will...
- Corendon Airlines Europe adds Germany – Gambia routes in S19
- Lufthansa outlines A321neo operation in May 2019
- Avianca 2Q19 Munich frequency changes
- Lufthansa NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 03APR19
- Turkish Airlines expands Dusseldorf / Munich network in S19
- Lufthansa schedules additional Munich routes in S19
has updated their profile
1 month 13 days ago