With 46.3 million passengers in 2018, Munich Airport has established itself as number eight by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia.
MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations
- High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc.
- Nearly full employment
- Highest purchasing power in Germany
Munich, Bavaria and the Alps
- Year-round tourist hotspot full of highlights like the Oktoberfest, the Alpine landscape, romantic castles, etc.
- One of the world´s top 10...
Lufthansa during the month of January 2020 plans Airbus A330-300 service on Frankfurt – Munich route, mostly operating on weekdays flight....
- Condor adds new long-haul routes in S20
- Aegean Airlines moves forward A321neo service to January 2020
- Emirates Oct 2020 Munich preliminary aircraft changes
- Gulf Air S20 Europe network additions
- Lufthansa S20 Glasgow service changes
- TUIfly S20 network additions as of 31OCT19