With 42 million passengers in 2016, Munich Airport has established itself as number seven by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia. MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc. Nearly full employment Highest purchasing power in Germany Munich, Bavaria and the Alps...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air Dolomiti, Condor, Lufthansa, Air Berlin, BMI Regional
- Number of Serving Airlines: 100
- Number of Direct Destinations: 257
- Number of Terminals: 2
Turkish carrier SunExpress in recent weeks filed planned new routes for summer 2018 season, gradually commencing between May and June 2018....
- SunExpress Germany S18 new routes as of 15NOV17
- Adria Airways cancels planned Munich – Bern launch in W17
- Lufthansa W18 Long-Haul changes as of 15NOV17
- Montenegro Airlines adds Tivat - German routes in S18
- Air Canada S18 Long-haul changes as of 13NOV17
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds German routes from Monastir in W17