Introduction to Munich Airport
With a passenger volume of 31.6 million in 2022, Munich Airport has regained two-thirds of its record-breaking pre-pandemic result from 2019 (47.9 million) and ranks ninth among European airports in terms of passengers. MUC is the first five-star airport and one of only two A380 bases in Europe.
MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations
- High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc.
- Nearly full employment
- Highest purchasing power in Germany
Munich, Bavaria and the Alps
- Year-round tourist hotspot full of...
Maldives-based startup Beond has expanded its route network at the same time as showcasing its first all-business-class aircraft.
- Delta Air Lines To Expand New York JFK Routes To Europe For Summer 2024
- Airport In Focus: Munich Airport
- Lufthansa Brings Back Munich-Johannesburg After Almost Two Decades
- Lufthansa Expands India Service, Eurowings Confirms Dubai Return
- Jazeera Airways Schedules Two New European Routes
- ANA To Resume Brussels And Munich Services
Munich Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Munich Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Munich Airport
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
9 months 18 days ago