Introduction to Munich Airport
With a pre-Covid passenger volume of 47.9 million in 2019, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia.
MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations
- High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc.
- Nearly full employment
- Highest purchasing power in Germany
Munich, Bavaria and the Alps
- Year-round tourist hotspot full of highlights like the Oktoberfest, the Alpine landscape, romantic castles, etc.
- One of the...
Three new European cities are being added to the Greek carrier’s network this winter.
- AirBaltic To Add Amsterdam To Offerings From New Finnish Base
- Blue Air Plans Iasi Expansion
- 50 New Routes Starting In April 2022
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 28, 2022)
- Air Malta Banks On Strong Summer Season
- New Lufthansa flights from Munich Airport to Rio and San Diego - relaunch of flights to Bangkok
Latest Updates from Munich Airport
6 months 5 days ago