With 44.6 million passengers in 2017, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia. MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc. Nearly full employment Highest purchasing power in Germany Munich, Bavaria and the Alps...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Dolomiti, Condor, Eurowings, Emirates, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 102
- Number of Direct Destinations: 266
- Number of Terminals: 2
has updated their profile
9 days 7 hours ago
Delegates from across Africa and further afield are registering their attendance for Routes Africa 2018.
- Brazil's market primed for growth as LATAM adds European routes
- Eurowings adds Munich – Tivat service from July 2018
- Qatar Airways Munich aircraft changes from Aug 2018
- United W18 Long-haul changes as of 18MAY18
- Eurowings removes Dubai al Maktoum W18 schedule listings
- Eurowings adds Kosice service from late-Oct 2018