Introduction to Munich Airport
With 47.9 million passengers in 2019, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia.
MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations
- High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc.
- Nearly full employment
- Highest purchasing power in Germany
Munich, Bavaria and the Alps
- Year-round tourist hotspot full of highlights like the Oktoberfest, the Alpine landscape, romantic castles, etc.
- One of the world´s top 10...
The Vietnam-Germany routes will start in July and be flown with Boeing 787s.
- Condor extends Munich – Seattle service to year-round in W20
- Bamboo Airways plans nonstop flights from Vietnam to Munich
- South African Airways Network Restructure from March 2020
- Munich Airport earns new Airport Carbon Accreditation (ACA) certification
- Lufthansa expands Munich European network in W20
- Turkish Airlines expands Munich service in 3Q20
Latest Updates from Munich Airport
28 days 8 hours ago
1 month 14 days ago
2 months 6 days ago