With 44.6 million passengers in 2017, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia. MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc. Nearly full employment Highest purchasing power in Germany Munich, Bavaria and the Alps...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Dolomiti, Condor, Eurowings, Emirates, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 102
- Number of Direct Destinations: 266
- Number of Terminals: 2
Turkish Airlines in summer 2019 season plans to resume Antalya – Munich route, previously scheduled until October 1989. From 31MAR19,...
- Eurowings adds Santa Clara charters from late-March 2019
- Lufthansa outlines leased A220-300 operations in S19
- Past five years’ Routes Europe award winners – where are they now?
- Eurowings moves forward Berlin – Munich launch to May 2019
- TAP Air Portugal schedules additional European service from Porto in Sep 2019
- Eurowings adds Berlin – Munich service from June 2019