With 44.6 million passengers in 2017, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia. MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc. Nearly full employment Highest purchasing power in Germany Munich, Bavaria and the Alps...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Dolomiti, Condor, Eurowings, Emirates, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 102
- Number of Direct Destinations: 266
- Number of Terminals: 2
SunExpress from late-October 2018 is adding Ankara – Munich service, with first flight scheduled on 28OCT18. Boeing 737-800 aircraft will...
- Lufthansa ends Munich – Ankara route in late-Oct 2018
- Lufthansa S19 long-haul changes as of 10OCT18
- Lufthansa S19 long-haul changes as of 05OCT18
- Germania S19 new routes as of 04OCT18
- Lufthansa plots Asia growth from Munich
- Icelandair S19 network expansions as of 06SEP18