With 42 million passengers in 2016, Munich Airport has established itself as number seven by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia. MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc. Nearly full employment Highest purchasing power in Germany Munich, Bavaria and the Alps...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Dolomiti, Condor, Lufthansa, Air Berlin, BMI Regional
- Number of Serving Airlines: 100
- Number of Direct Destinations: 257
- Number of Terminals: 2
With Lufthansa set to deploy five of its A380s at Munich this summer, Routesonline spoke to the airport’s vice president of traffic development...
- Lufthansa S18 Europe Frequency changes as of 31JAN18
- Korean Air schedules Yangyang – Europe charters in Feb 2018
- Croatia Airlines adds seasonal Dubrovnik – Munich route in S18
- Lufthansa S18 Munich – Chicago service updates as of 17JAN18
- VLM Airlines plans new routes from Feb 2018
- Lufthansa S18 Munich long-haul changes as of 11JAN18