Introduction to Munich Airport
With 47.9 million passengers in 2019, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia.
MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations
- High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc.
- Nearly full employment
- Highest purchasing power in Germany
Munich, Bavaria and the Alps
- Year-round tourist hotspot full of highlights like the Oktoberfest, the Alpine landscape, romantic castles, etc.
- One of the world´s top 10...
Eurowings and Lufthansa in recent inventory update once again closed reservation for Munich – Bangkok route, previously scheduled from...
- AnadoluJet W20 International operation changes as of 20SEP20
- Eurowings S21 Munich network additions as of 16SEP20
- Oman Air closes Munich service in W20
- Lufthansa NW20 Intercontinental service adjustment as of 08SEP20
- Air Dolomiti adds seasonal Forli service from Dec 2020
- Eurowings re-opens Munich – Bangkok reservations from late-Oct 2020
Latest Updates from Munich Airport
1 month 16 days ago
1 month 25 days ago
1 month 30 days ago
2 months 12 days ago