Introduction to Munich Airport
With 47.9 million passengers in 2019, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia.
MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations
- High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc.
- Nearly full employment
- Highest purchasing power in Germany
Munich, Bavaria and the Alps
- Year-round tourist hotspot full of highlights like the Oktoberfest, the Alpine landscape, romantic castles, etc.
- One of the world´s top 10...
Emirates Airline has returned its Airbus A380 aircraft to the skies after a near four-month hiatus and is resuming flying to more destinations.
- Air Dolomiti to open pair of German routes
- Etihad re-opens global network
- United adding back capacity
- United to ramp up international routes
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 24)
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 17)
Latest Updates from Munich Airport
15 days 8 hours ago
1 month 14 days ago
1 month 28 days ago