With 46.3 million passengers in 2018, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia.
MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations
- High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc.
- Nearly full employment
- Highest purchasing power in Germany
Munich, Bavaria and the Alps
- Year-round tourist hotspot full of highlights...
Lufthansa in winter 2019/20 season is increasing Munich – Manchester service, where weekdays service will increase from 3 to 4. Additional...
- Condor schedules Boeing 767 Munich – Canary Islands flights in April 2020
- Delta S20 Long-Haul aircraft changes as of 19MAY19
- Etihad expands Lufthansa Intra-European codeshares from May 2019
- Delta S20 Long-Haul changes as of 12MAY19
- Lufthansa W19 Munich – Singapore frequency variations
- Corendon Airlines Europe adds Germany – Gambia routes in S19