With 46.3 million passengers in 2018, Munich Airport has established itself as number eight by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia.
MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations
- High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc.
- Nearly full employment
- Highest purchasing power in Germany
Munich, Bavaria and the Alps
- Year-round tourist hotspot full of highlights...
New timetable in effect from October 27, 2019: São Paulo makes debut as new South American destination Osaka on winter timetable...
- EGYPTAIR further expands Lufthansa codeshare from Oct 2019
- Delta S20 Long-Haul changes as of 06OCT19
- Lufthansa Group adds Ljubljana service in 4Q19
- Munich Airport moves up to fifth place among the world's leading hubs
- Air Canada S20 International network changes as of 27SEP19
- New connection in Munich: Vueling launches service to Florence, Italy, with five flights per week
20 hours 57 minutes ago
15 days 20 hours ago
1 month 21 hours ago
has updated their profile
1 month 5 days ago