Introduction to Munich Airport
With 47.9 million passengers in 2019, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia.
MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations
- High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc.
- Nearly full employment
- Highest purchasing power in Germany
Munich, Bavaria and the Alps
- Year-round tourist hotspot full of highlights like the Oktoberfest, the Alpine landscape, romantic castles, etc.
- One of the world´s top 10...
SunExpress is resuming service between the Turkish city of Izmir and Dortmund, Germany.
- Bulgarian startup receives US and Canada approvals
- Consistent climate action strategy - Munich Airport working towards climate neutrality
- Lufthansa and airBaltic begin codeshare relationship
- Smartwings plans first 737 MAX route in Europe since recertification
- Lufthansa fuels Frankfurt long-haul leisure competition
- SkyUp adds three new routes, receives approval for five more
Latest Updates from Munich Airport
1 month 23 days ago
2 months 18 days ago