Introduction to Munich Airport
With 47.9 million passengers in 2019, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia.
MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations
- High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc.
- Nearly full employment
- Highest purchasing power in Germany
Munich, Bavaria and the Alps
- Year-round tourist hotspot full of highlights like the Oktoberfest, the Alpine landscape, romantic castles, etc.
- One of the world´s top 10...
The new leisure carrier will launch its network on July 24.
- Route Analysis: Frankfurt-Hong Kong
- Routes in brief: Ryanair, Emirates, Vistara and more
- Munich Airport significantly expands its services in response to passenger growth
- Lufthansa to restore Munich-Dubai flights
- EasyJet opens third Portugal base
- Lufthansa deploys widebodies to Mallorca, Eurowings Discover adds Zimbabwe
Latest Updates from Munich Airport
21 days 11 hours ago
4 months 25 days ago