With 44.6 million passengers in 2017, Munich Airport has established itself as number nine by passengers among Europe's airports and the first and so far only Five-Star airport outside Asia. MUC’s catchment area – one of Europe´s prime business locations High density of global players from high-profile industries such as automotive, IT, insurance, etc. Nearly full employment Highest purchasing power in Germany Munich, Bavaria and the Alps...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Dolomiti, Condor, Eurowings, Emirates, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 102
- Number of Direct Destinations: 266
- Number of Terminals: 2
Nordica in late-December 2018 is ending two routes at Groningen , as the airline schedules last service to Copenhagen and Munich on 29DEC18....
- Air China increases Shanghai – Munich service in S19
- LATAM Brasil schedules Munich launch in June 2019
- United S19 International service changes as of 30NOV18
- Air China moves forward A350 Shanghai – Munich service to May 2019
- Lufthansa extends Munich – Edinburgh service to year-round in 2019
- Lufthansa S19 European network additions