Cork Airport is the international gateway to the South of Ireland. The airport is Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.2 million passengers in 2016. Cork Airport is part of the daa Group (Dublin Airport and Cork Airport).
- List of Top 5 airlines: Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Stobart Air, Norwegian, Swiss
- Number of Serving Airlines: 9
- Number of Direct Destinations: 38
- Number of Terminals: 1
21 days 16 hours ago
1 month 7 days ago
• Boeing 737 Max 8 to service today’s direct Norwegian service from Cork to Boston Providence • Norwegian is the first European...
- Route Exchange airline opportunity: Cork-Prague
- Cork Airport Delivers Strong Passenger Growth of 7.2% In August
- Cork Airport appoints new General Manager of Operations and Safety – Con Dooney
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- Cork Passenger Numbers Up 6% In July
- In case you missed it: July's most read on Routesonline