Cork Airport is the international gateway to the South of Ireland. The airport is Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.3 million passengers in 2017. Cork Airport is part of the daa Group (Dublin Airport and Cork Airport).
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Stobart Air, Norwegian, Swiss
- Number of Serving Airlines: 9
- Number of Direct Destinations: 38
- Number of Terminals: 1
10 days 6 hours ago
has updated their profile
7 months 20 days ago
Cork Airport, Ireland’s second busiest and best connected international airport, welcomes the addition of Nice and Dubrovnik to Aer...
- What does it take to win a Routes Marketing Award? Part 2: The submission stage
- AerLingus expands Cork network in S19
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Brussels Airport named overall winner at the World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- Cork eyes further transatlantic routes