Cork Airport is the international gateway to the South of Ireland and Ireland's two tourism products - Wild Atlantic Way & Ancient East. Cork is Ireland's gournet food capital with nearest town Kinsale a key gourmet destination. The airport is the Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.4 million passengers in 2018. Cork Airport is part of the daa Group (Dublin Airport and Cork Airport). Cork Airport will grow by over 7% in 2019 with seven new routes...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Stobart Air, Norwegian, Swiss
- Number of Serving Airlines: 9
- Number of Direct Destinations: 50+
- Number of Terminals: 1
Cork Airport, Ireland’s second busiest and best connected international airport, welcomes the addition of Nice and Dubrovnik to Aer...
- What does it take to win a Routes Marketing Award? Part 2: The submission stage
- AerLingus expands Cork network in S19
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Brussels Airport named overall winner at the World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- Cork eyes further transatlantic routes
4 months 23 days ago