Introduction to Cork Airport
Cork Airport is Ireland's fastest growing and most punctual airport and the international gateway to the South of Ireland's two principal tourism products - The Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland's Ancient East. Cork is Ireland's gourmet food capital with Kinsale a key international gourmet destination. Cork Airport is the Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.6 million passengers in 2019. Cork Airport is part of the daa plc group (ARI, daai, Dublin and Cork Airports). Cork Airport will grow by over 8% in 2019 with twelve new route annocuements in the past year.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will start operating a daily service from Cork Airport to Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport on August 3 next. The inaugural...
- SWISS To Resume Cork-Zurich Service From July 5
- Ryanair To Resume Services From July 1
- Air France To Resume Cork-Paris Service TODAY
- Cork Airport COVID-19 Update
- Ryanair expands Zadar service in S20
- KLM adds Cork service from late-March 2020
Latest Updates from Cork Airport
2 days 44 minutes ago