Introduction to Cork Airport
Cork Airport is Ireland's fastest growing and most punctual airport and the international gateway to the South of Ireland's two principal tourism products - The Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland's Ancient East. Cork is Ireland's gourmet food capital with Kinsale a key international gourmet destination. Cork Airport is the Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.6 million passengers in 2019. Cork Airport is part of the daa plc group (ARI, daai, Dublin and Cork Airports). Cork Airport will grow by over 8% in 2019 with twelve new route annocuements in the past year.
The ULCC is halting flights from four of the five airports served in Ireland for one month.
- Ryanair cuts winter schedule, confirms base closures
- Ryanair expands Italian domestic presence, threatens Irish base closures
- Route Analysis: AMS-ORK, YYC-LGW, TIA-STN
- New KLM Cork To Amsterdam Service To Take Off From August 3
- SWISS To Resume Cork-Zurich Service From July 5
- Ryanair To Resume Services From July 1
Latest Updates from Cork Airport
5 months 2 days ago