Introduction to Cork Airport
Cork Airport is Ireland's fastest growing and most punctual airport and the international gateway to the South of Ireland's two principal tourism products - The Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland's Ancient East. Cork is Ireland's gourmet food capital with Kinsale a key international gourmet destination. Cork Airport is the Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.6 million passengers in 2019. Cork Airport is part of the daa plc group (ARI, daai, Dublin and Cork Airports). Cork Airport will grow by over 8% in 2019 with twelve new route annocuements in the past year.
The SkyTeam alliance member this summer expects to operate between 50% and 75% of pre-pandemic capacity on flights in Europe.
- European airports push for regional route subsidies
- Analysis: Norwegian ends long-haul adventure
- Ryanair to suspend service from Irish regional airports
- Ryanair cuts winter schedule, confirms base closures
- Ryanair expands Italian domestic presence, threatens Irish base closures
- Route Analysis: AMS-ORK, YYC-LGW, TIA-STN
Latest Updates from Cork Airport
has updated their profile
1 month 2 days ago
11 months 22 days ago