Cork Airport is Ireland's fastest growing and most punctual airport and the international gateway to the South of Ireland's two principal tourism products - The Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland's Ancient East. Cork is Ireland's gourmet food capital with Kinsale a key international gourmet destination. Cork Airport is the Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.6 million passengers in 2019. Cork Airport is part of the daa plc group (ARI, daai, Dublin and Cork Airports). Cork Airport will grow by over 8% in 2019 with twelve new route annocuements in the past year.
Last week, Ryanair celebrated the first flight of its new Cork to Katowice route. The new service, which is part of Ryanair’s Cork Winter 2019/2020...
- Cork Airport Launches 2019/2020 Winter Schedule With Five New Routes
- Air France increases Cork service in S20
- SWISS To Expand Season To Zurich For Summer 2020
- Cork Airport Flying High
- Ryanair To Add Five New Winter Routes From Cork Airport
- Norwegian scales back transatlantic routes
has updated their profile
13 days 18 hours ago
14 days 11 hours ago