Introduction to Cork Airport
Cork Airport is Ireland's fastest growing and most punctual airport and the international gateway to the South of Ireland's two principal tourism products - The Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland's Ancient East. Cork is Ireland's gourmet food capital with Kinsale a key international gourmet destination. Cork Airport is the Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.6 million passengers in 2019. Cork Airport is part of the daa plc group (ARI, daai, Dublin and Cork Airports). Cork Airport will grow by over 8% in 2019 with twelve new route annocuements in the past year.
Routes analyzes some of the services returning as well as new routes being launched. This week we look at KLM’s new service to Cork; WestJet’s...
- New KLM Cork To Amsterdam Service To Take Off From August 3
- SWISS To Resume Cork-Zurich Service From July 5
- Ryanair To Resume Services From July 1
- Air France To Resume Cork-Paris Service TODAY
- Cork Airport COVID-19 Update
- Ryanair expands Zadar service in S20
Latest Updates from Cork Airport
2 months 18 days ago