Introduction to Cork Airport
Cork Airport is Ireland's fastest growing and most punctual airport and the international gateway to the South of Ireland's two principal tourism products - The Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland's Ancient East. Cork is Ireland's gourmet food capital with Kinsale a key international gourmet destination. Cork Airport is the Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.6 million passengers in 2019. Cork Airport is part of the daa plc group (ARI, daai, Dublin and Cork Airports). Cork Airport will grow by over 8% in 2019 with twelve new route annocuements in the past year.
Ryanair earlier this month announced service expansion at Zadar , scheduled in summer 2020 season. Based on the airline’s booking system on...
- KLM adds Cork service from late-March 2020
- KLM Announces New Daily Service To Amsterdam From Cork Airport
- Cork Airport Wins National Digital Marketing Award
- Ryanair’s First Cork Flight To Katowice Takes Off
- Cork Airport Launches 2019/2020 Winter Schedule With Five New Routes
- Air France increases Cork service in S20
Latest Updates from Cork Airport
4 months 11 days ago
has updated their profile
4 months 12 days ago