Cork Airport is the international gateway to the South of Ireland. The airport is Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.3 million passengers in 2017. Cork Airport is part of the daa Group (Dublin Airport and Cork Airport).
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Stobart Air, Norwegian, Swiss
- Number of Serving Airlines: 9
- Number of Direct Destinations: 38
- Number of Terminals: 1
has updated their profile
3 months 30 days ago
Cork Airport is looking to expand its US offering through a New York connection.
- Norwegian Air International W18 US service changes
- Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- Air France adds 3 European destinations from May 2018
- Cork-Madrid Route Expanded for Summer 2018
- HIT THE AUSTRIAN SLOPES DIRECT FROM CORK AIRPORT