Cork Airport is the international gateway to the South of Ireland. The airport is Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.2 million passengers in 2016. Cork Airport is part of the daa Group (Dublin Airport and Cork Airport).
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Stobart Air, Norwegian, Swiss
- Number of Serving Airlines: 9
- Number of Direct Destinations: 38
- Number of Terminals: 1
3 months 25 days ago
ir France in summer 2018 season is further extending European network, including service resumptions to Bergen and Cork. The Skyteam member will...
- Cork-Madrid Route Expanded for Summer 2018
- HIT THE AUSTRIAN SLOPES DIRECT FROM CORK AIRPORT
- Cork Airport Passenger Growth Continues to Rise
- AER LINGUS REGIONAL UNVEILS CORK AIRPORT SUMMER 2018 OPERATIONS
- Cork Airport Welcomes Verona Expansion With Volotea
- Volotea To Add Extra Flight On Verona Service Next Summer