Cork Airport is the international gateway to the South of Ireland. The airport is Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.3 million passengers in 2017. Cork Airport is part of the daa Group (Dublin Airport and Cork Airport).
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Stobart Air, Norwegian, Swiss
- Number of Serving Airlines: 9
- Number of Direct Destinations: 38
- Number of Terminals: 1
has updated their profile
27 days 18 hours ago
Norwegian Air International (D8) in recent schedule update adjusted planned Trans-Atlantic service for winter 2018/19 season, which sees following...
- Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- Air France adds 3 European destinations from May 2018
- Cork-Madrid Route Expanded for Summer 2018
- HIT THE AUSTRIAN SLOPES DIRECT FROM CORK AIRPORT
- Cork Airport Passenger Growth Continues to Rise