About The Airport
Cork Airport is Ireland's fastest growing and most punctual airport and the international gateway to the South of Ireland's two principal tourism products - The Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland's Ancient East. Cork is Ireland's gourmet food capital with Kinsale a key international gourmet destination. Cork Airport is the Republic of Ireland's second busiest Airport after Dublin with over 2.6 million passengers in 2019. Cork Airport is part of the daa plc group (ARI, daai, Dublin and Cork Airports). Cork Airport will grow by over 8% in 2019 with twelve new route annocuements in the past year.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Air France, SWISS and Iberia Express.
- Number of Serving Airlines: 8
- Number of Direct Destinations: 50+
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 2,133
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 2,585,000
- Ownership: Government of Ireland
- Operational Opening Hours: 24/7
- Total Catchment Population: 1.2 million
- Urban Population: 500,000
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 18