Halifax Stanfield is Atlantic Canada’s principal full-service airport providing passengers and cargo clients with access to markets across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean Basin, Europe and Asia. It’s the only airport in Atlantic Canada to offer Canada Customs services on a 24 hour, seven day a week basis, and U.S. preclearance. The Airport, a major economic generator valued at over $2.7 billion to the provincial economy, serves over 3.9 million passengers and processes...
Primera Air during winter 2017/18 season is offering new charter service between Iceland and the Caribbean, including a total of 4 flights to...
- Condor S18 long-haul changes as of 26JUN17
- Air Canada W17 London service changes from Atlantic Canada
- WestJet expands Montreal service in S17
- Newleaf outlines summer 2017 operations
- Delta adds New York JFK – Halifax flight from Jan 2017
- American Airlines ends Halifax service in Jan 2017