Introduction to Halifax International Airport Authority
Halifax Stanfield is Atlantic Canada’s principal full-service airport providing passengers and cargo clients with access to markets across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean Basin, Europe and Asia. It’s the only airport in Atlantic Canada to offer Canada Customs services on a 24 hour, seven day a week basis, and U.S. preclearance. The Airport, a major economic generator valued at over $2.7 billion to the provincial economy, serves over 3.9 million passengers and processes more than 33,300 metric tonnes of cargo. A recognized innovator in the global airport industry,...
New flights are being launched to Edmonton and Calgary.
- Air Canada To Launch Transatlantic Freighter Routes
- WestJet Close To Restoring Pre-Pandemic Network
- Air Canada To Resume Slew Of International Routes
- American, JetBlue Plan Further Northeast Growth
- WestJet To Launch London Heathrow Service
- Swoop Brings Nine New Routes to Edmonton