Halifax Stanfield is Atlantic Canada’s principal full-service airport providing passengers and cargo clients with access to markets across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean Basin, Europe and Asia. It’s the only airport in Atlantic Canada to offer Canada Customs services on a 24 hour, seven day a week basis, and U.S. preclearance. The Airport, a major economic generator valued at over $2.7 billion to the provincial economy, serves over 3.9 million passengers and processes...
Icelandair today (13SEP17) filed planned Boeing 737MAX 8 operation, set to enter operation in Spring 2018. Configuration of the 737MAX 8 is...
- Icelandair S18 Canada service changes as of 07SEP17
- Primera Air adds new Iceland - Caribbean charters in W17
- Condor S18 long-haul changes as of 26JUN17
- Air Canada W17 London service changes from Atlantic Canada
- WestJet expands Montreal service in S17
- Newleaf outlines summer 2017 operations