Introduction to Halifax International Airport Authority
Halifax Stanfield is Atlantic Canada’s principal full-service airport providing passengers and cargo clients with access to markets across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean Basin, Europe and Asia. It’s the only airport in Atlantic Canada to offer Canada Customs services on a 24 hour, seven day a week basis, and U.S. preclearance. The Airport, a major economic generator valued at over $2.7 billion to the provincial economy, serves over 3.9 million passengers and processes more than 33,300 metric tonnes of cargo. A recognized innovator in the global airport industry,...
Latest Halifax International Airport Authority News
PRESS RELEASE: Aviation leaders from the Americas region come together in Chicago
Routes Americas 2023 will drive the growth of the region’s future air services and route development.
Other Halifax International Airport Authority News
- WestJet Confirms Transatlantic Cuts
- Flair To Serve Quebec From Summer 2023
- Air Canada Adds Transborder Routes To United Hubs
- Lynx Air Expands From Halifax And St. John’s
- Air Canada To Launch Transatlantic Freighter Routes
- WestJet Close To Restoring Pre-Pandemic Network