Halifax Stanfield is Atlantic Canada’s principal full-service airport providing passengers and cargo clients with access to markets across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean Basin, Europe and Asia. It’s the only airport in Atlantic Canada to offer Canada Customs services on a 24 hour, seven day a week basis, and U.S. preclearance. The Airport, a major economic generator valued at over $2.7 billion to the provincial economy, serves over 3.9 million passengers and processes more than 33,300...
Air Canada and Air Canada rouge in winter 2019/20 season plans to adjust operations on various routes for Sun Destinations, already reflected in...
- WestJet discontinues Halifax – Boston service in early-June 2019
- WestJet S19 Halifax – Glasgow aircraft changes
- SWOOP adds new markets in S19
- United further expands North America markets in S19
- Route rundown: TPE-NGO, YHZ-DUB, LGW-GIG
- Route rundown: YHM-PVR, BLR-LHR, YYC-DUB