Introduction to Halifax International Airport Authority
Halifax Stanfield is Atlantic Canada’s principal full-service airport providing passengers and cargo clients with access to markets across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean Basin, Europe and Asia. It’s the only airport in Atlantic Canada to offer Canada Customs services on a 24 hour, seven day a week basis, and U.S. preclearance. The Airport, a major economic generator valued at over $2.7 billion to the provincial economy, serves over 3.9 million passengers and processes more than 33,300 metric tonnes of cargo. A recognized innovator in the global airport industry,...
The UK’s busiest airport will join the Canadian carrier’s network from next year.
- Swoop Brings Nine New Routes to Edmonton
- Porter CEO: E195-E2 fleet will focus on transcon routes, not Caribbean
- Canada’s Porter Airlines restarts service after several delays
- WestJet adds Edinburgh, returns to Glasgow
- Canada announces wide border reopening in September
- Porter plots network expansion with Embraer E2 order