Halifax Stanfield is Atlantic Canada’s principal full-service airport providing passengers and cargo clients with access to markets across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean Basin, Europe and Asia. It’s the only airport in Atlantic Canada to offer Canada Customs services on a 24 hour, seven day a week basis, and U.S. preclearance. The Airport, a major economic generator valued at over $2.7 billion to the provincial economy, serves over 3.9 million passengers and processes more than 33,300 metric tonnes of cargo. A recognized innovator in the global airport industry,...
Air Canada during Christmas and New Year season plans operational aircraft changes for Toronto – Halifax route, with the assignment of...
- Air Canada / Air Canada rouge W19 Sun Destinations service changes as of 16JUL19
- WestJet discontinues Halifax – Boston service in early-June 2019
- WestJet S19 Halifax – Glasgow aircraft changes
- SWOOP adds new markets in S19
- United further expands North America markets in S19
- Route rundown: TPE-NGO, YHZ-DUB, LGW-GIG