Halifax Stanfield is Atlantic Canada’s principal full-service airport providing passengers and cargo clients with access to markets across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean Basin, Europe and Asia. It’s the only airport in Atlantic Canada to offer Canada Customs services on a 24 hour, seven day a week basis, and U.S. preclearance. The Airport, a major economic generator valued at over $2.7 billion to the provincial economy, serves over 3.9 million passengers and processes...
United Airlines in summer 2019 season continues to expand North American network, as the airline announced additional domestic US and Canadian...
- Route rundown: TPE-NGO, YHZ-DUB, LGW-GIG
- Route rundown: YHM-PVR, BLR-LHR, YYC-DUB
- Air Canada adds A330 Montreal – Halifax service from June 2018
- Swoop on track for launch despite labour dispute
- Flair Airlines plans domestic Canada expansion from June 2018
- Air Canada W18 Atlantic Canada – London service changes as of 26MAR18