Halifax Stanfield is Atlantic Canada’s principal full-service airport providing passengers and cargo clients with access to markets across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean Basin, Europe and Asia. It’s the only airport in Atlantic Canada to offer Canada Customs services on a 24 hour, seven day a week basis, and U.S. preclearance. The Airport, a major economic generator valued at over $2.7 billion to the provincial economy, serves over 3.9 million passengers and processes...
WestJet in summer 2019 season is introducing Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft on Halifax – Glasgow route, reflected in recent schedule update....
- SWOOP adds new markets in S19
- United further expands North America markets in S19
- Route rundown: TPE-NGO, YHZ-DUB, LGW-GIG
- Route rundown: YHM-PVR, BLR-LHR, YYC-DUB
- Air Canada adds A330 Montreal – Halifax service from June 2018
- Swoop on track for launch despite labour dispute