Halifax Stanfield is Atlantic Canada’s principal full-service airport providing passengers and cargo clients with access to markets across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean Basin, Europe and Asia. It’s the only airport in Atlantic Canada to offer Canada Customs services on a 24 hour, seven day a week basis, and U.S. preclearance. The Airport, a major economic generator valued at over $2.7 billion to the provincial economy, serves over 3.9 million passengers and processes...
Atlantic Canada has experienced tremendous growth in its air services over the last few years, with more opportunities to serve key markets in the...
- Swoop outlines initial operational network from June 2018
- WestJet makes its first foray onto the European mainland
- WestJet adds Halifax – Paris service in S18
- WestJet expands 737 MAX 8 network in S18
- Delta adjusts New York – Halifax flights from May 2018
- Shortlists announced for Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards