OXF is a major business aviation airport with a strategy to support UK domestic and near European scheduled passenger services, series charter and prioity air freight sectors. BEST UK BUSINESS AIRPORT 2017 - LONDON OXFORD London Oxford Airport (OXF/EGTK) is located in the heart of the UK's fastest growing economic region, just 6 miles from Oxford City and just minutes from the M40 motorway linking the Thames Valley region, the Midlands and central London in just one hour. The...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 1
- Number of Direct Destinations: 2
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1 (01/19)
London Oxford Airport:
has updated their profile
1 month 8 days ago
The London Oxford Airport and OxfordJet team had cause to celebrate at the second annual European Sapphire Pegasus awards in Prague on Friday...
- VIP Flight Attendant training courses at London Oxford later this year.
- London Oxford route awarded route funding
- Minoan Air Suspends Oxford Operations from August 2013
- easyJet Introduces New UK Capital Connection
- Minoan Air Launches UK Domestic Services Ahead of Swiss Growth
- Minoan Air Opens Reservation for Oxford – Dublin / Edinburgh Service due March 2013