OXF is a major business aviation airport with a strategy to support UK domestic and near European scheduled passenger services, series charter and prioity air freight sectors.
BEST UK BUSINESS AIRPORT 2017 - LONDON OXFORD
London Oxford Airport (OXF/EGTK) is located in the heart of the UK's fastest growing economic region, just 6 miles from Oxford City and just minutes from the M40 motorway linking the Thames Valley region, the Midlands and central London in just one hour.
The Airport opened its award-wining new business aviation and passenger terminal in July 2008
The London Oxford Airport and OxfordJet team had cause to celebrate at the second annual European Sapphire Pegasus awards in Prague on Friday...
- VIP Flight Attendant training courses at London Oxford later this year.
- London Oxford route awarded route funding
- Minoan Air Suspends Oxford Operations from August 2013
- easyJet Introduces New UK Capital Connection
- Minoan Air Launches UK Domestic Services Ahead of Swiss Growth
- Minoan Air Opens Reservation for Oxford – Dublin / Edinburgh Service due March 2013