Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 428 km from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers and employees. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs with no capital expansion projects, a terminal design that was planned to...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Southwest, American, Delta, United, JetBlue
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16
- Number of Direct Destinations: 68
- Number of Terminals: 2 (Airside and Landside)
9 days 8 hours ago
14 days 7 hours ago
24 days 20 hours ago
1 month 1 day ago
Every year for Travel + Leisure's "World’s Best" Awards survey, readers are asked to weigh in on travel experiences around...
- Pittsburgh International Gains New Service on Delta to Boston Logan
- Delta adds Boston – Pittsburgh service from Oct 2017
- Pittsburgh's Year-to-Date Passenger Traffic Continues to Increase
- Pittsburgh International Celebrates Launch of New Service on Condor to Frankfurt
- Pittsburgh International Opens Common Use Lounge, Duty Free Retail
- Frontier Airlines expands A321 routes June - Sep 2017