Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Southwest, American, Delta, United, JetBlue
- Number of Serving Airlines: 15
- Number of Direct Destinations: 68
- Number of Terminals: 2 (Airside and Landside)
4 days 1 hour ago
12 days 11 hours ago
25 days 6 hours ago
1 month 3 days ago
DOHA, Qatar – Qatar Airways Cargo’s Boeing 777 freighter arrived at Pittsburgh International Airport today to a grand water salute...
- Pittsburgh International Gains New Service to Providence
- Qatar Airways Cargo to Commence Pittsburgh Service
- Pittsburgh International Unveils Modernization Plan
- Condor expands Pittsburgh service in S18
- Condor Doubles Pittsburgh-Frankfurt Service in 2018
- Straight to the point for a rejuvenated Pittsburgh