Washington Dulles International Airport is the premier gateway to Washington, D.C., serving over 7 million international travelers annually—6 million more than any other airport in the National Capital Region. With 13 years of consecutive international passenger growth, Dulles increased international traffic by 4 percent in 2016. Dulles International has the highest trans-Atlantic yields of any U.S. east coast gateway airport, and, this year, cost per enplanements fell 16 percent...
- List of Top 5 airlines: United, American, Delta, Southwest, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 127
- Number of Terminals: 1
After adding new international and domestic services, Washington's Ronald Reagan and Dulles airports are readying for further expansion.
- United further expands European service in S18
- United adds Clarksburg service from Nov 2017
- United W17 International service changes as of 12AUG17
- Frontier plans additional San Antonio routes in 4Q17
- Air India Celebrates Inaugural Flight from Dulles International to Delhi
- Air China W17 international service changes as of 29JUN17