The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) operates both Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), serving the National Capital Region of the U.S.A., home to over 9 million residents in the CSA with some of the highest median family incomes in the U.S. - an attractive and high yield market for international and U.S. airlines. Dulles International is the preferred international airport for the Region with...
Air China today (29JUN17) begins winter schedule changes for 2017/18 season, effective 29OCT17 – 24MAR18. Initial changes to its planned...
- Virgin America expands A321neo routes as of 30MAY17
- United W17 long-haul service changes as of 05MAY17
- Virgin America outlines A321neo operations in S17
- United S18 international preliminary changes as of 16APR17
- Alaska Airlines Group Dallas Love Field service changes from 2H17
- Air India adds Washington Dulles flights from July 2017