Dulles International is the preferred international airport for the Washington DC Region with 31 carriers operating to 54 international destinations in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Canada, Central and South America. US domestic service is provided by 9 legacy and LCC carriers serving 72 destinations. The latest carriers to add service at Dulles include Air India in 2017 and LATAM, Air Canada, and Royal Air Maroc in 2016. Dulles International passengers...
- List of Top 5 airlines: United, American, Delta, Southwest, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 127
- Number of Terminals: 1
7 days 8 hours ago
Washington Dulles International Airport:
has updated their profile
3 months 22 days ago
United Airlines starting November 2017 is adding service to Clarksburg , as the airline opened reservation this past weekend. Operated by Skywest...
- United W17 International service changes as of 12AUG17
- Frontier plans additional San Antonio routes in 4Q17
- Air India Celebrates Inaugural Flight from Dulles International to Delhi
- Air China W17 international service changes as of 29JUN17
- Virgin America expands A321neo routes as of 30MAY17
- United W17 long-haul service changes as of 05MAY17