The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Air New Zealand in recent schedule update adjusted planned Northern summer 2019 operation on Auckland – San Francisco route. From 31MAR19,...
- Lufthansa increases Frankfurt – Billund service in S19
- TAP Air Portugal adds A330-900neo Miami service in 1Q19
- Turkish Airlines files additional Africa changes in NS19
- Turkish Airlines expands Uzbekistan flights in S19
- Avianca Brasil revises Miami NW18 seasonal increase
- TAP Air Portugal W19 Tel Aviv frequency variations