Introduction to Star Alliance
The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
The Star Alliance member will enter the Colombia-Canada market in December.
- Avianca to launch five new US routes
- Routes in brief: WestJet, Go First, SAS and more
- Lufthansa to restore Munich-Dubai flights
- Finnair and Juneyao Air deepen ties
- Route Analysis: Montreal-Cairo
- ANA’s A380s set to return on Hawaii route