The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
SAS Scandinavian Airlines in summer 2019 season plans to offer additional flight on Copenhagen – Newark route, as the airline introduces...
- SAS Copenhagen – Chicago S19 aircraft changes
- Turkish Airlines Vietnam service changes from September 2019
- United resumes Houston – Mazatlan from Jan 2019
- Air Canada rouge Mexico City aircraft changes Feb – Apr 2019
- Lufthansa S19 Frankfurt long-haul changes as of 17AUG18
- ANA expands Lufthansa Group European codeshares from Aug 2018