Introduction to Star Alliance
The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Emirates and United Airlines have confirmed a codeshare agreement that will see the US carrier launch a new route between Newark and Dubai next year.
- Air Seychelles, Turkish Airlines To Codeshare On Four Routes
- Air Canada, United To Cooperate Closely On Transborder Routes
- Air Canada, Emirates To Codeshare
- Star Alliance Expands Network To Rail With First ‘Intermodal’ Partner
- Turkish Airlines Starts New Routes As Capacity Rises Above 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines Connects Washington Dulles With Togo