The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Air New Zealand earlier this month filed planned Airbus A320neo operation (aircraft code: 32N), which would see the new aircraft entering service...
- brussels airlines temporary adds Nairobi sector in late-April 2019
- Turkish Airlines resumes Antalya – Munich service from late-March 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines increases Chicago service from June 2019
- Lufthansa Sep/Oct 2019 Dubai aircraft changes
- United further expands domestic network from Denver in S19
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Budapest network from Sep 2019