The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Etihad Airways at the launch of Northern winter 2019/20 season plans to expand codeshare partnership with TAP Air Portugal, covering additional 10...
- Turkish Airlines adds A330 Hatay service in 4Q19
- Air India revises Mumbai – Hong Kong service in 4Q19
- Air India expands Hong Kong Airlines codeshare from Oct 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds new A330-200 Africa routes in S20
- Air Canada S20 London Heathrow additional adjustment as of 11OCT19
- TAP Air Portugal adds A321neo LR to Natal in 1Q20