Introduction to Star Alliance
The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Portugal’s flag-carrier hopes to be operating 100 routes in August.
- Interview: SWISS head of network management
- American expands Chicago leisure offer
- LOT revives Krakow-New York plans
- Avianca to serve San Salvador-Ontario
- ANA suspends 16 international routes
- Air Canada, Qatar Airways agree codeshare