Introduction to Star Alliance
The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Newly appointed Benedikt Escher says SWISS will reconsider its mix of destinations and frequencies as it notes strength of VFR and leisure.
- American expands Chicago leisure offer
- LOT revives Krakow-New York plans
- Avianca to serve San Salvador-Ontario
- ANA suspends 16 international routes
- Air Canada, Qatar Airways agree codeshare
- Korean Air and Asiana merger to offer ‘wider range of routes’