The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
LOT Polish Airlines last week announced additional European destination joining its network during summer season, as the airline plans Warsaw...
- Turkish Airlines adds Krasnodar service from May 2018
- Air India increases San Francisco service in S18
- Lufthansa Oct 2018 Nairobi aircraft changes
- Lufthansa S18 Jeddah / Addis Ababa service changes
- Copa Airlines plans Barbados launch in July 2018
- Air China Mar/Apr 2018 Beijing – Tokyo Haneda aircraft changes