The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Air Canada in the last few weeks once again adjusted planned Calgary – Frankfurt service, which sees Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner scheduled...
- Air India resumes Madrid service from late-April 2019
- IndiGo further expands Turkish Airlines codeshare network in April 2019
- Air China removes planned A350 Shanghai – Tokyo service from July 2019
- EVA Air increases Aomori service from Nov 2019
- Lufthansa W19 Munich – Singapore frequency variations
- Air India adds Mumbai – Colombo service from May 2019