The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Scandinavian Airlines last week announced initial plan for its Airbus A350-900XWB operation, scheduled to operate long-haul service in the first...
- EVA Air July - October 2019 aircraft changes
- EVA Air outlines 787-10 operation in June/July 2019
- brussels airlines schedules Tomorrowland A330 charter in mid-July 2019
- Swiss adds Boeing 777 Athens service in 3Q19
- Asiana Airlines adds Mongolia service from July 2019
- Lufthansa increases Munich – Manchester service in W19