Introduction to Star Alliance
The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
The route returns to the carrier’s network after an absence of five years.
- Finnair and Juneyao Air deepen ties
- Route Analysis: Montreal-Cairo
- ANA’s A380s set to return on Hawaii route
- Air Canada turns attentions to winter sun routes
- Turkish Airlines to open 10th US gateway
- TAP Air Portugal continues network rebuild