Introduction to Star Alliance
The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
The two airlines have formed a codeshare partnership ahead of Air Canada’s plans to launch service to Qatar this December.
- Korean Air and Asiana merger to offer ‘wider range of routes’
- Air Canada warns a further 95 routes are under threat
- Avianca Nov 2020 International operations as of 25OCT20
- United Airlines S21 Washington – Tel Aviv aircraft changes as of 25OCT20
- Turkish Airlines outlines A350 domestic network in Oct/Nov 2020
- Lufthansa NS21 Intercontinental inventory changes as of 25OCT20