Introduction to Star Alliance
The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Air New Zealand on Friday (25SEP20) filed additional changes for Brisbane – Norfolk Island route, during Northern winter 2020/21 season....
- ANA resumes 2 Mainland China routes from late-Sep 2020
- Asiana Airlines Oct/Nov 2020 International operations as of 24SEP20
- Ethiopian Airlines to resume Abidjan – New York service in mid-Dec 2020
- EVA Air Nov/Dec 2020 North America operations as of 23SEP20
- SAS closes Faroe Islands bookings Oct 2020 - Mar 2021
- EGYPTAIR resumes Alexandria Borg el Arab – Dubai service in late-Oct 2020