The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Airlineroute on 19JUN18 reported changes to Air Canada's Sun Destinations service for winter 2018/19 season. A number of listing for Montreal...
- Air New Zealand adds 777-300ER Rarotonga service in 3Q18
- Air China moves forward A350 Beijing – Chengdu service to Aug 2018
- Air China July/August 2018 Singapore aircraft changes
- Air China plans A350 Beijing – Chengdu service from Sep 2018
- Air Canada rouge W18 Sun Destinations service adjustment as of 18JUN18
- Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18