The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, with the highest number of member airlines, daily flights, destinations and countries flown to. It was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers convenient worldwide reach and a smoother travel experience.
Thai Airways International last week extended schedule listing into winter 2018/19 season, effective from 28OCT18. In preliminary filing, the...
- Pakistan International expands US Codeshare routes from Nov 2017
- Turkish Airlines files 737 MAX 8 network in W18
- United continues domestic routes expansion in 2018
- Thai expands Milan service in 1Q18
- Asiana Airlines S18 Long-Haul changes as of 17NOV17
- Copa Airlines increases US West Coast service in 1Q18