Introduction to Kunming Airlines
With a main base located in Kunming, Kunming Airlines (KY) started operation on Feb.15th, 2009, focusing on both domestic and international passenger and freight air transport business with an emphasis on Yunnan province. As one of the holding corporations of Shenzhen Airlines (SZ), KY also belongs to Air China (CA) System. Kunming Airlines was qualified as an international operation carrier in Aug, 2016 and entered into IATA membership in Jul, 2018.
Kunming Airlines since late-April 2020 operated reduced International service, as the airline maintains Kunming – Bangkok route. The...
- Various Chinese carriers Feb/Mar 2020 International service changes as of 21FEb20
- Kunming Airlines begins Myanmar service from Oct 2019
- Kunming Airlines adds Kunming – Bangkok route form late-Oct 2018
- Kunming Airlines adds Utapao service from July 2018
- Kunming Airlines adds Phuket flights from July 2017
- Kunming Airlines files Hat Yai launch from April 2017