Australian based domestic and international full service carrier. The carrier has a 30% share of the Australian domestic market with over 3,000 flights a week, carrying 17 million domestic passengers a year to 42 domestic destinations. International network covers 15 international destinations that includes New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, Hong Kong and the United States with over 350 flights per week and carrying over 2.5 million international passengers a year. Tigerair Australia is...
This week: Air Peace places E2 order; new Quito - Santiago service launches; Hawaiian Airlines and Virgin Australia expand codeshare and more.
- Hawaiian Airlines begins Virgin Australia codeshare from April 2019
- Interview: Virgin Australia's Russell Shaw on the carrier's network
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Virgin Australia Port Moresby aircraft changes from late-Feb 2019
- Routes Asia 2019 conference programme announced
- Virgin Australia adds Darwin – Denpasar service from April 2019