Australian based domestic and international full service carrier. The carrier has a 30% share of the Australian domestic market with over 3,000 flights a week, carrying 17 million domestic passengers a year to 44 domestic destinations. International network covers 15 international destinations that includes NZ, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, the US and Abu Dhabi with over 350 flights per week.
Virgin Australia's Russell Shaw speaks to Routesonline about the carrier's network plans, including the importance of China and the strong...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Virgin Australia Port Moresby aircraft changes from late-Feb 2019
- Routes Asia 2019 conference programme announced
- Virgin Australia adds Darwin – Denpasar service from April 2019
- Bulletin board: Wizz Air growth, Boeing and Embraer deal, Virgin Atlantic mulls Flybe offer and more
- Virgin Atlantic expands Virgin Australia codeshare network from late-Oct 2018