Australian based domestic and international full service carrier. The carrier has a 30% share of the Australian domestic market with over 3,000 flights a week, carrying 17 million domestic passengers a year to 42 domestic destinations. International network covers 15 international destinations that includes New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, Hong Kong and the United States with over 350 flights per week and carrying over 2.5 million international passengers a year. Tigerair Australia is its domestic low cost subsidiary.
Virgin Australia on Thursday (06FEB20) announced cancellation of Hong Kong service, as the airline operates last Sydney – Hong Kong route...
- ANA / Virgin Australia begins codeshare partnership from late-Jan 2020
- Virgin Australia 3Q20 Los Angeles frequency changes
- Virgin Australia adds Melbourne – Kununurra service in NS20
- Virgin Australia discontinues 2 domestic routes from Perth in NW19
- Virgin Australia schedules A330 Brisbane – Melbourne flights in NS20
- Virgin Australia reduces Sydney – Tamworth from late-March 2020