Introduction to Virgin Australia
Australian based domestic and international full service carrier. The carrier has a 30% share of the Australian domestic market with over 3,000 flights a week, carrying 17 million domestic passengers a year to 42 domestic destinations. International network covers 15 international destinations that includes New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, Hong Kong and the United States with over 350 flights per week and carrying over 2.5 million international passengers a year. Tigerair Australia is its domestic low cost subsidiary.
Interim approval has been given for the codeshare agreement, which replaces Virgin Australia’s long-standing relationship with Delta Air Lines.
- Qatar Airways, Virgin Australia Form Partnership
- New Zealand’s Easing Of Border Rules Benefits Auckland Airport
- Virgin Australia Signs 10-Year Agreement with Broome International
- Virgin Australia Suspends 10 Routes Amid COVID-19 Surge
- Virgin Australia Drops Delta, Signs Codeshare Pact With United
- Australia’s Rex Set To Launch Melbourne-Brisbane Route