Introduction to Virgin Australia
Australian based domestic and international full service carrier. The carrier has a 30% share of the Australian domestic market with over 3,000 flights a week, carrying 17 million domestic passengers a year to 42 domestic destinations. International network covers 15 international destinations that includes New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, Hong Kong and the United States with over 350 flights per week and carrying over 2.5 million international passengers a year. Tigerair Australia is its domestic low cost subsidiary.
About 2,800 seats per day will be added to Australia’s busiest flight path.
- Virgin Australia boosts domestic leisure flying
- Air New Zealand starts flights on third quarantine-free Australian route
- Virgin Australia-Alliance Airlines partnership approved
- Australian regional Rex plans big growth on domestic routes
- Route Analysis: YYZ-DOH, SYD-LST, KWI-MCT
- Australia establishing travel bubble for routes from New Zealand