Australian based domestic and international full service carrier. The carrier has a 30% share of the Australian domestic market with over 3,000 flights a week, carrying 17 million domestic passengers a year to 44 domestic destinations. International network covers 15 international destinations that includes NZ, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, the US and Abu Dhabi with over 350 flights per week.
Virgin Australia group executive Rob Sharp discusses the airline's future strategy and why breaking into the Chinese market is a major aim.
- Air New Zealand ends Virgin Australia alliance
- In case you missed it: key stories from Routes Asia 2018
- Virgin Australia adds Sydney – Hong Kong service from July 2018
- Virgin Australia adds Brisbane – Alice Springs route from June 2018
- Rob Sharp on Virgin Australia's international strategy
- Virgin Australia to launch Brisbane-Alice Springs