Australian based domestic and international full service carrier. The carrier has a 30% share of the Australian domestic market with over 3,000 flights a week, carrying 17 million domestic passengers a year to 44 domestic destinations. International network covers 15 international destinations that includes NZ, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, the US and Abu Dhabi with over 350 flights per week.
Virgin Atlantic at the launch of Northern winter schedule plans to expand codeshare network with Virgin Australia, covering the latter’s...
- Alitalia / Virgin Australia expands codeshare network in NW18
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Virgin Australia adds Newcastle – Auckland service from Nov 2018
- Virgin Australia adds Perth – Hobart from Sep 2018
- Virgin Australia NW18 Melbourne – Hong Kong service changes
- Hainan Airlines begins Virgin Australia codeshare from July 2018