Introduction to Virgin Australia
Australian based domestic and international full service carrier. The carrier has a 30% share of the Australian domestic market with over 3,000 flights a week, carrying 17 million domestic passengers a year to 42 domestic destinations. International network covers 15 international destinations that includes New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, Hong Kong and the United States with over 350 flights per week and carrying over 2.5 million international passengers a year. Tigerair Australia is its domestic low cost subsidiary.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Qatar Airways To Deploy Airbus A380 On Doha-Perth Route
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 5, 2022)
- Qantas Confident On Competition Concerns, Adds Tonga Route
- International Partners Key To Refocused Virgin Australia
- Virgin Australia Boosts Short-Haul International Network
- Brisbane Lands ‘Gamechanger’ San Francisco Route