Australian based domestic and international full service carrier. The carrier has a 30% share of the Australian domestic market with over 3,000 flights a week, carrying 17 million domestic passengers a year to 44 domestic destinations. International network covers 15 international destinations that includes NZ, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, the US and Abu Dhabi with over 350 flights per week.
Virgin Atlantic from 25MAR18 plans to commence codeshare partnership with Virgin Australia, covering service between the UK and Australia, as well...
- Brisbane number cruncher - the key stats shaping the host of Routes Asia 2018
- Virgin Australia increases Hong Kong service from Nov 2017
- Virgin Australia unifies Melbourne – Hong Kong schedule in NW17
- Hong Kong Airlines / Virgin Australia commences codeshare service from July 2017
- Air Canada / Virgin Australia commences codeshare service from June 2017
- Virgin Australia adds Perth – Canberra from Aug 2017