Australian based domestic and international full service carrier. The carrier has a 30% share of the Australian domestic market with over 3,000 flights a week, carrying 17 million domestic passengers a year to 44 domestic destinations. International network covers 15 international destinations that includes NZ, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, the US and Abu Dhabi with over 350 flights per week.
Virgin Australia on Wednesday (18JUL18) announced new service launch to New Zealand, which sees the offering of Newcastle – Auckland...
- Virgin Australia adds Perth – Hobart from Sep 2018
- Virgin Australia NW18 Melbourne – Hong Kong service changes
- Hainan Airlines begins Virgin Australia codeshare from July 2018
- Virgin Australia / Hainan Airlines begins codeshare service from late-June 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Hong Kong Airlines expands Virgin Australia codeshare from July 2018