Introduction to Virgin Australia
Australian based domestic and international full service carrier. The carrier has a 30% share of the Australian domestic market with over 3,000 flights a week, carrying 17 million domestic passengers a year to 42 domestic destinations. International network covers 15 international destinations that includes New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, Hong Kong and the United States with over 350 flights per week and carrying over 2.5 million international passengers a year. Tigerair Australia is its domestic low cost subsidiary.
The route is part of Rex’s network ramp up as COVID-19 restrictions ease in Australia.
- Routes In Brief: Virgin Australia, Swiss, Volotea And More
- Virgin Australia to launch two more routes from Tasmania
- Australian regulator blocks Qantas-Japan Airlines tie-up
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
- Virgin Australia inaugurates two more domestic services
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more