Australian based domestic and international full service carrier. The carrier has a 30% share of the Australian domestic market with over 3,000 flights a week, carrying 17 million domestic passengers a year to 44 domestic destinations. International network covers 15 international destinations that includes NZ, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, the US and Abu Dhabi with over 350 flights per week.
This week: Airbus and Bombardier’s C Series deal; Borghetti to leave Virgin Australia; Swoop granted AOC; Volotea secures new investors and more.
- Hong Kong Airlines expands Virgin Australia codeshare from July 2018
- Air Canada expands Virgin Australia codeshare network from June 2018
- Virgin Australia Trans-Tasman NW18 service changes
- Routes Podcast: Virgin Australia's Rob Sharp
- Air New Zealand ends Virgin Australia alliance
- In case you missed it: key stories from Routes Asia 2018