Introduction to Virgin Australia
Australian based domestic and international full service carrier. The carrier has a 30% share of the Australian domestic market with over 3,000 flights a week, carrying 17 million domestic passengers a year to 42 domestic destinations. International network covers 15 international destinations that includes New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, Hong Kong and the United States with over 350 flights per week and carrying over 2.5 million international passengers a year. Tigerair Australia is its domestic low cost subsidiary.
All the essential information related to the airline in recent years.
- Virgin Australia Will Return To Long-Haul With Tokyo Flight
- 100 airlines registered for Routes Asia 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 7, 2022)
- Airline In Focus: Virgin Australia
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 19, 2022)
- Qatar Airways To Deploy Airbus A380 On Doha-Perth Route