Scoot is a Singapore-based low-cost long-haul airline. It operates flights on medium and long-haul routes from Singapore, using brand new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft as well as Boeing 777 aircraft. It is 100% owned by Singapore Airlines but independently managed and run. Scoot commenced operations in June 2012.
Chinese social media platform WeChat has one billion monthly active users. Find out what KLM, Scoot, Finnair and Air France are doing to maximise...
- Route rundown: CDG-IKA, SIN-TXL, FRA-UIO
- What are the fastest-growing major airlines in the world?
- Route rundown: DUB-HKG, MEX-YVR, SIN-HRB
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner - Q3 update
- Scoot July - Oct 2016 Aircraft Changes
- Asia Pacific budget carriers show joined-up approach