Scoot Tigerair Pte. Ltd., trading as Scoot, is a low-cost long-haul subsidiary airline of Singapore Airlines (SIA), via Tiger Airways Holding. Established by Singapore Airlines in 2011, Scoot commenced operations in Jun-2012 to Sydney and Gold Coast. SIA utilised Scoot to leverage the rising challenge from LCCs in key markets. Scoot initially launched operations with four Boeing 777-200s in a two-class configuration and later switched its fleet to over 15 787-8/9 aircraft, all sourced through parent SIA. Tiger Airways Holdings became a subsidiary of the Singapore Airlines Group in...
Governments are seeking to contain the spread of coronavirus.
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- How international airlines use WeChat to market to China
- Route rundown: CDG-IKA, SIN-TXL, FRA-UIO
- What are the fastest-growing major airlines in the world?
- Route rundown: DUB-HKG, MEX-YVR, SIN-HRB
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner - Q3 update