Scoot Tigerair Pte. Ltd., trading as Scoot, is a low-cost long-haul subsidiary airline of Singapore Airlines (SIA), via Tiger Airways Holding. Established by Singapore Airlines in 2011, Scoot commenced operations in Jun-2012 to Sydney and Gold Coast. SIA utilised Scoot to leverage the rising challenge from LCCs in key markets. Scoot initially launched operations with four Boeing 777-200s in a two-class configuration and later switched its fleet to over 15 787-8/9 aircraft, all sourced through...
Chinese social media platform WeChat has one billion monthly active users. Find out what KLM, Scoot, Finnair and Air France are doing to maximise...
- Route rundown: CDG-IKA, SIN-TXL, FRA-UIO
- What are the fastest-growing major airlines in the world?
- Route rundown: DUB-HKG, MEX-YVR, SIN-HRB
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner - Q3 update
- Scoot July - Oct 2016 Aircraft Changes
- Asia Pacific budget carriers show joined-up approach