Introduction to Scoot
Scoot Tigerair Pte. Ltd., trading as Scoot, is a low-cost long-haul subsidiary airline of Singapore Airlines (SIA), via Tiger Airways Holding. Established by Singapore Airlines in 2011, Scoot commenced operations in Jun-2012 to Sydney and Gold Coast. SIA utilised Scoot to leverage the rising challenge from LCCs in key markets. Scoot initially launched operations with four Boeing 777-200s in a two-class configuration and later switched its fleet to over 15 787-8/9 aircraft, all sourced through parent SIA. Tiger Airways Holdings became a subsidiary of the Singapore Airlines Group in...
The network additions will increase the number of destinations served in Japan to five as the East Asian country moves to loosen its stringent...
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 1, 2022)
- Press Release: Aviation leaders unite in Da Nang to rebuild regional air connectivity
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 30, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 21, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 31)
- Scoot To Make UK Debut In December