Introduction to Scoot
Scoot is the low-cost subsidiary of the Singapore Airlines Group (SIA). Scoot took to the skies in June 2012 and merged with Tigerair Singapore in July 2017, retaining the Scoot brand for a new chapter of growth.
To date, Scoot has carried over 67 million guests, and has a fleet of over 50 aircraft, comprising widebody Boeing 787 Dreamliners and single-aisle Airbus A320 family aircraft. Scoot offers 59 destinations for booking as of January 2023. We now serve a network of 71 destinations across 15 countries and territories in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Europe.
Scoot was the world’s...
All the essential data related to the airline in recent years.
- Singapore Airlines Continues Network Rebuild Drive
- Scoot, Singapore Airlines To Increase Flying As Asian Restrictions Lift
- Starlux To Expand Japanese Footprint With New Leisure Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 1, 2022)
- Press Release: Aviation leaders unite in Da Nang to rebuild regional air connectivity
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 30, 2022)
Scoot's Network Powered by
Explore Scoot's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Scoot
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
10 months 5 days ago