Scoot is a Singapore-based low-cost long-haul airline. It operates flights on medium and long-haul routes from Singapore, using brand new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft as well as Boeing 777 aircraft. It is 100% owned by Singapore Airlines but independently managed and run. Scoot commenced operations in June 2012.
has updated their profile
4 years 6 months ago
Chinese social media platform WeChat has one billion monthly active users. Find out what KLM, Scoot, Finnair and Air France are doing to maximise...
- Route rundown: CDG-IKA, SIN-TXL, FRA-UIO
- What are the fastest-growing major airlines in the world?
- Route rundown: DUB-HKG, MEX-YVR, SIN-HRB
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner - Q3 update
- Scoot July - Oct 2016 Aircraft Changes
- Asia Pacific budget carriers show joined-up approach