Iberia Express is a Madrid-based airline operating short and medium-haul flights. The company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Iberia, competes efficiently and sustainably in an increasingly complex market. Iberia Express provides its parent company with profitable direct and connecting flights, thereby supporting growth in Iberia's long-haul business.
Iberia Express began operating in March 2012, the airline has become one of the top four airlines to fly out of the Madrid Barajas airport. According to the FlightStats study, Iberia Express tops all other European airlines in...
Iberia Express in winter 2019/20 season is expanding service to Manchester and Nantes, based on comparison with winter 2019/20 season. From...
- Iberia Express expands domestic service in W19
- Iberia Express increases Manchester service in S20
- IBERIA S19 European network additions as of 26DEC18
- Iberia Express adds Zadar service in 3Q19
- Vueling, Finnair and Jet2.com confirmed to attend Routes Europe 2019
- Iberia Express adds new seasonal routes in S18