Introduction to Iberia Express
Iberia Express is a Madrid-based airline operating short and medium-haul flights. The company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Iberia, competes efficiently and sustainably in an increasingly complex market. Iberia Express provides its parent company with profitable direct and connecting flights, thereby supporting growth in Iberia's long-haul business.
Iberia Express began operating in March 2012, the airline has become one of the top four airlines to fly out of the Madrid Barajas airport. According to the FlightStats study, Iberia Express tops all other European airlines in...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Iberia to focus on same-day services for business travelers
- Iberia Express August 2020 A321neo operations as of 17JUL20
- Iberia Express adds seasonal Kefallinia route in 3Q20
- Iberia Express increases Manchester service in S20
- Iberia Express expands Manchester / Nantes service in W19