Iberia Express is a Madrid-based airline operating short and medium-haul flights. The company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Iberia, competes efficiently and sustainably in an increasingly complex market. Iberia Express provides its parent company with profitable direct and connecting flights, thereby supporting growth in Iberia's long-haul business. Iberia Express began operating in March 2012, the airline has become one of the top four airlines to fly out of the Madrid Barajas airport....
IBERIA in summer 2019 season is introducing several European routes from Madrid, including service operated by IBERIA Express and Air Nostrum....
- Iberia Express adds Zadar service in 3Q19
- Vueling, Finnair and Jet2.com confirmed to attend Routes Europe 2019
- Iberia Express adds new seasonal routes in S18
- FlightGlobal Incorporating FlightStats announces winners of 9th Annual Airline On-Time Performance Service Awards
- IAG plans new low-cost long-haul operation from Barcelona
- IBERIA schedules new European service in S17