Iberia Express is a Madrid-based airline operating short and medium-haul flights. The company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Iberia, competes efficiently and sustainably in an increasingly complex market. Iberia Express provides its parent company with profitable direct and connecting flights, thereby supporting growth in Iberia's long-haul business. Iberia Express began operating in March 2012, the airline has become one of the top four airlines to fly out of the Madrid Barajas airport....
Barcelona seemingly has a good mix of the ingredients needed for IAG to make this new long haul low cost business work. It is a growing market in...
- IBERIA schedules new European service in S17
- IBERIA Express S16 A321 Operations as of 09MAR16
- IBERIA Express Adds Asturias – London Heathrow Service in S16
- IBERIA Express Planned Feb/Mar 2016 A321 Operations
- IBERIA Express Adds New Eastern European Routes in S16
- IBERIA Express Adds Palma Mallorca – Stuttgart Service in S16