Introduction to Iberia Express
Iberia Express is a Madrid-based airline operating short and medium-haul flights. The company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Iberia, competes efficiently and sustainably in an increasingly complex market. Iberia Express provides its parent company with profitable direct and connecting flights, thereby supporting growth in Iberia's long-haul business.
Iberia Express began operating in March 2012, the airline has become one of the top four airlines to fly out of the Madrid Barajas airport. According to the FlightStats study, Iberia Express tops all other European airlines in...
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements for aviation professionals.
- Iberia Moves Toward Topping 2019 Capacity In Q1 2023
- Iberia Plans Pre-Pandemic Flying Levels For Winter
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 21, 2022)
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Iberia to focus on same-day services for business travelers
- Vueling, Finnair and Jet2.com confirmed to attend Routes Europe 2019