Celebrating 25 years of service in February 2017 , interCaribbean Airways is a regional airline based in Providenciales, The Turks & Caicos Islands. With a hub in Providenciales connecting to cities in the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Bahamas, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Antigua and the British Virgin Islands, we are proud of serving the 9 countries today with more to come. Plans for 2017 will see expansion with new aircraft types and new longer routes connecting more of the...
interCaribbean Airways in winter 2017/18 season filed operational schedules for additional sectors, including flights to/from San Juan, St. Lucia...
- interCaribbean adds new Santo Domingo flights from May 2017
- InterCaribbean Montego Bay service changes from Dec 2016
- interCaribbean expands Tortola frequencies in W16
- interCaribbean proposing St. Maarten service from Dec 2016
- Video: Aviation and tourism partnerships
- interCaribbean Increases Tortola Service from June 2016