Introduction to interCaribbean Airways
Celebrating 26 years of service in February 2018, interCaribbean Airways is a regional airline based in Providenciales, The Turks & Caicos Islands. With a hub in Providenciales connecting to cities in the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Bahamas, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Antigua and the British Virgin Islands, Dominica and St Lucia. New schedule services to Aruba, Curacao, Trinidad and Guyana are imminent.
The introduction of ERJ145 jets debuts into service in July 2018 giving the company the ability to operate longer flights with higher seating capacity. The goal of connecting more of...
InterCaribbean Airways in October 2020 continues service expansion to Eastern Caribbean region, with the launch of Bridgetown – St. Vincent...
- InterCaribbean begins Eastern Caribbean Connections from August 2020
- interCaribbean doubles Kingston – Havana service from March 2020
- interCaribbean adds Beef Island – Punta Cana service from Jan 2020
- interCaribbean adds Santiago de Cuba – Santo Domingo service from Nov 2019
- interCaribbean adds new routes from July 2019
- Airline in focus: interCaribbean Airways