Celebrating 26 years of service in February 2018, interCaribbean Airways is a regional airline based in Providenciales, The Turks & Caicos Islands. With a hub in Providenciales connecting to cities in the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Bahamas, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Antigua and the British Virgin Islands, Dominica and St Lucia. New schedule services to Aruba, Curacao, Trinidad and Guyana are imminent.
The introduction of ERJ145 jets debuts into service in July 2018 giving the company the ability to operate longer flights with higher seating capacity. The goal of connecting more of...
interCaribbean Airways last month added new sector for Cuba, which saw the addition of Santiago de Cuba – Santo Domingo route. From...
- interCaribbean adds new routes from July 2019
- Airline in focus: interCaribbean Airways
- interCaribbean files additional routes in W17
- interCaribbean adds new Santo Domingo flights from May 2017
- InterCaribbean Montego Bay service changes from Dec 2016
- interCaribbean expands Tortola frequencies in W16