Celebrating 26 years of service in February 2018 , interCaribbean Airways is a regional airline based in Providenciales, The Turks & Caicos Islands. With a hub in Providenciales connecting to cities in the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Bahamas, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Antigua and the British Virgin Islands, Dominica and St Lucia. New schedule services to Aruba, Curacao, Trinidad and Guyana are imminent. The introduction of ERJ145 jets debuts into...
interCaribbean Airways in winter 2017/18 season filed operational schedules for additional sectors, including flights to/from San Juan, St. Lucia...
- interCaribbean adds new Santo Domingo flights from May 2017
- InterCaribbean Montego Bay service changes from Dec 2016
- interCaribbean expands Tortola frequencies in W16
- interCaribbean proposing St. Maarten service from Dec 2016
- Video: Aviation and tourism partnerships
- interCaribbean Increases Tortola Service from June 2016