Vistara, a JV between TATA and Singapore Airlines Ltd., is a full service domestic carrier with main base and hub at New Delhi Currently operating 800 weekly flights to 22 destinations across India By the end of 2018, Vistara's fleet size will be 22 aircraft Vistara aims to launch international operations by Q4 2018 to destinations.
Indian full service carrier Vistara is now eligible to fly overseas after receiving its 20th aircraft.
- Vistara adds Chennai service from Feb 2018
- SIA Group begins Vistara codeshare service from late-March 2017
- Vistara ready for international launch in 2018, but capacity constraints could block growth
- Vistara expands domestic service from March 2017
- Vistara adds new Kolkata routes from Oct 2016
- Vistara Adds Port Blair from late-Sep 2016