Vistara, a JV between TATA and Singapore Airlines Ltd., is a full service domestic carrier with main base and hub at New Delhi
Currently operating 800 weekly flights to 22 destinations across India
By the end of 2018, Vistara's fleet size will be 22 aircraft
Vistara aims to launch international operations by Q4 2018 to destinations.
Vistara at the launch of summer 2019 season is adding new domestic route, offering Delhi – Raipur service. This route will be served twice...
- JAL / Vistara begins codeshare partnership in late-Feb 2019
- Japan Airlines signs Vistara codeshare as it targets 500 cities
- Aviation outlook: nine industry predictions for 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- SIA Group expands Vistara codeshare from Sep 2018
- British Airways / Vistara adds codeshare service from late-Sep 2018