Vistara is a joint venture of Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA), wherein Tata Sons holds 51% stake in partnership and Singapore Airlines owns 49% stake. The company is registered as TATA SIA Airlines Limited.
In 2013, two legendary brands, Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, decided to fulfil a long-cherished shared dream to bring forth a distinguished flying experience to air travellers in India. With its strong historical ties with aviation, the Tata group had long wished to...
Vistara in September and October 2019 gradually expanded codeshare partnership with Singapore Airlines Group. Previously not covered on...
- Vistara W19 Singapore aircraft changes
- Route rundown: DEL-BKK, KWI-LGW
- Vistara plans Bangkok launch in late-August 2019
- Vistara adds Dubai service from late-August 2019
- Vistara set for first international routes
- Vistara begins international service with Singapore launch in Aug 2019