Vistara, a JV between TATA and Singapore Airlines Ltd., is a full service domestic carrier with main base and hub at New Delhi Currently operating 800 weekly flights to 22 destinations across India By the end of 2018, Vistara's fleet size will be 22 aircraft Vistara aims to launch international operations by Q4 2018 to destinations.
Featuring the latest news and orders announced at the 2018 Farnborough Airshow, including big wins for Boeing and Airbus, as well as details of...
- Routes Weekly top five: Norwegian's growth, Vistara order, Air Tanzania, Airbus A220, Vantage Airport Group and more
- Vistara order shows mixed fortunes of Indian carriers
- International operations beckon for Vistara
- Vistara adds Chennai service from Feb 2018
- SIA Group begins Vistara codeshare service from late-March 2017
- Vistara ready for international launch in 2018, but capacity constraints could block growth