Vistara, a JV between TATA and Singapore Airlines Ltd., is a full service domestic carrier with main base and hub at New Delhi Currently operating 800 weekly flights to 22 destinations across India By the end of 2018, Vistara's fleet size will be 22 aircraft Vistara aims to launch international operations by Q4 2018 to destinations.
Singapore Airlines Group in early-September 2018 expanded codeshare partnership with Vistara, covering additional 6 routes within India. Planned...
- British Airways / Vistara adds codeshare service from late-Sep 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Farnborough Airshow 2018 - latest news and order updates
- Routes Weekly top five: Norwegian's growth, Vistara order, Air Tanzania, Airbus A220, Vantage Airport Group and more
- Vistara order shows mixed fortunes of Indian carriers
- International operations beckon for Vistara