Introduction to Vistara
Vistara is a joint venture of Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA), wherein Tata Sons holds 51% stake in partnership and Singapore Airlines owns 49% stake. The company is registered as TATA SIA Airlines Limited.
In 2013, two legendary brands, Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, decided to fulfil a long-cherished shared dream to bring forth a distinguished flying experience to air travellers in India. With its strong historical ties with aviation, the Tata group had long wished to re-enter the aviation sector, after Tata Airlines was renamed Air India and eventually,...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more
- Vistara seeks US permission, Starlux receives approval
- Route Analysis: Mumbai-Malé
- 50 new routes being launched in February 2021
- Route Analysis: Delhi-Leh
- Sharjah joins Vistara’s network