Vistara is a joint venture of Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA), wherein Tata Sons holds 51% stake in partnership and Singapore Airlines owns 49% stake. The company is registered as TATA SIA Airlines Limited.
In 2013, two legendary brands, Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, decided to fulfil a long-cherished shared dream to bring forth a distinguished flying experience to air travellers in India. With its strong historical ties with aviation, the Tata group had long wished to re-enter the aviation sector, after Tata Airlines was renamed Air India and eventually,...
Lufthansa starting next week is launching codeshare partnership with Vistara, covering the latter’s service via Delhi. Planned codeshare...
- Vistara adds SIA Group codeshare to Australia from late-Oct 2019
- Vistara adds Colombo service from late-Nov 2019
- Vistara expands codeshare with Singapore Airlines Group in Sep/Oct 2019
- Vistara W19 Singapore aircraft changes
- Route rundown: DEL-BKK, KWI-LGW
- Vistara plans Bangkok launch in late-August 2019