Vistara is a joint venture of Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA), wherein Tata Sons holds 51% stake in partnership and Singapore Airlines owns 49% stake. The company is registered as TATA SIA Airlines Limited.
In 2013, two legendary brands, Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, decided to fulfil a long-cherished shared dream to bring forth a distinguished flying experience to air travellers in India. With its strong historical ties with aviation, the Tata group had long wished to...
Vistara at the launch of summer 2019 season is adding new domestic route, offering Delhi – Raipur service. This route will be served twice...
- JAL / Vistara begins codeshare partnership in late-Feb 2019
- Japan Airlines signs Vistara codeshare as it targets 500 cities
- Aviation outlook: nine industry predictions for 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- SIA Group expands Vistara codeshare from Sep 2018
- British Airways / Vistara adds codeshare service from late-Sep 2018