Vistara, a JV between TATA and Singapore Airlines Ltd., is a full service domestic carrier with main base and hub at New Delhi. Vistara operates more than 500 weekly flights to 18 destinations with a fleet of 13 aircraft Vistara aims to start international operations by 2018 / 2019
Indian carrier Vistara from February 2018 is adding service to Chennai , with new nonstop service scheduled from Delhi. On 15FEB18, the airline...
- SIA Group begins Vistara codeshare service from late-March 2017
- Vistara ready for international launch in 2018, but capacity constraints could block growth
- Vistara expands domestic service from March 2017
- Vistara adds new Kolkata routes from Oct 2016
- Vistara Adds Port Blair from late-Sep 2016
- Vistara Adds New Routes in June 2016