Introduction to Vistara
Vistara is a joint venture of Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA), wherein Tata Sons holds 51% stake in partnership and Singapore Airlines owns 49% stake. The company is registered as TATA SIA Airlines Limited.
In 2013, two legendary brands, Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, decided to fulfil a long-cherished shared dream to bring forth a distinguished flying experience to air travellers in India. With its strong historical ties with aviation, the Tata group had long wished to re-enter the aviation sector, after Tata Airlines was renamed Air India and eventually,...
Carriers in India have begun to reopen bookings for domestic flights after the government started to ease travel restrictions that have been in...
- JAL, India’s Vistara expand codesharing
- United-Vistara codeshare comes into effect
- Vistara S20 International operations as of 03MAY20
- United / Vistara begins codeshare service from late-Feb 2020
- Vistara adds Delhi – Kathmandu service from Feb 2020
- 2019 in review: January to June