Introduction to Vistara
Vistara is a joint venture of Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA), wherein Tata Sons holds 51% stake in partnership and Singapore Airlines owns 49% stake. The company is registered as TATA SIA Airlines Limited.
In 2013, two legendary brands, Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, decided to fulfil a long-cherished shared dream to bring forth a distinguished flying experience to air travellers in India. With its strong historical ties with aviation, the Tata group had long wished to re-enter the aviation sector, after Tata Airlines was renamed Air India and eventually,...
Vistara in winter season plans further service expansion on Delhi – London Heathrow route. Currently scheduled 4 times weekly, the airline...
- Vistara extends Delhi – London schedule into W20
- Vistara increases Delhi – London flights from late-Sep 2020
- Vistara extends Delhi – London schedule to late-October 2020
- Route Analysis: MEX-ONT, DOH-LGW, DEL-LHR
- Vistara adds Delhi – London Heathrow service from late-August 2020
- Indian airlines permitted to resume domestic routes