Introduction to Vistara
Vistara is a joint venture of Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA), wherein Tata Sons holds 51% stake in partnership and Singapore Airlines owns 49% stake. The company is registered as TATA SIA Airlines Limited.
In 2013, two legendary brands, Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, decided to fulfil a long-cherished shared dream to bring forth a distinguished flying experience to air travellers in India. With its strong historical ties with aviation, the Tata group had long wished to re-enter the aviation sector, after Tata Airlines was renamed Air India and eventually,...
IndiGo’s domestic network will grow to 63 destinations once the route launches.
- Sharjah joins Vistara’s network
- Vistara adds second European destination
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Condor, Vistara and more
- Vistara W20 Dubai operations as of 22OCT20
- Vistara expands London service to daily from Dec 2020
- Vistara extends Delhi – London schedule into W20