Vistara is a joint venture of Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA), wherein Tata Sons holds 51% stake in partnership and Singapore Airlines owns 49% stake. The company is registered as TATA SIA Airlines Limited.
In 2013, two legendary brands, Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, decided to fulfil a long-cherished shared dream to bring forth a distinguished flying experience to air travellers in India. With its strong historical ties with aviation, the Tata group had long wished to...
This week: Indian full-service carrier Vistara is adding its third international destination and Jazeera Airways is launching a new route to the UK.
- Vistara plans Bangkok launch in late-August 2019
- Vistara adds Dubai service from late-August 2019
- Vistara set for first international routes
- Vistara begins international service with Singapore launch in Aug 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Vistara commences Boeing 737 service from June 2019