Salam Air is the first budget airline for the Sultanate of Oman. The airline commenced operations in January 2017.
This week: Philippine Airlines to launch New York JFK non-stop and more details unveiled about LATAM's Tel Aviv plans.
- Salam Air adds Salalah – Jeddah service in late-March 2018
- Salam Air plans Mukhaizna charters from June 2018
- Salam Air proposes Dhaka launch in June 2018
- Salam Air adds seasonal Baku / Tbilisi service in S18
- SalamAir adds seasonal Taif service in May 2018
- Salam Air plans Multan launch in Feb 2018