Salam Air is the first budget airline for the Sultanate of Oman. The airline commenced operations in January 2017.
Oman’s low-cost carrier SalamAir recently revised proposed operation on Muscat – Dhaka route in the GDS timetable listing. Initially...
- Route rundown: MNL-JFK, GRU-TLV, MCT-DAC
- Salam Air adds Salalah – Jeddah service in late-March 2018
- Salam Air plans Mukhaizna charters from June 2018
- Salam Air proposes Dhaka launch in June 2018
- Salam Air adds seasonal Baku / Tbilisi service in S18
- SalamAir adds seasonal Taif service in May 2018