Salam Air is the first budget airline for the Sultanate of Oman. The airline commenced operations in January 2017.
Oman’s low-cost carrier SalamAir last week announced new service launch for Qatar, with the opening of Muscat – Doha routing....
- SalamAir begins Dubai International service from Oct 2017
- SalamAir increases Salalah - Sohar flight from July 2017
- Salam Air adds Karachi service from late-June 2017
- SalamAir adds Sohar flights from June 2017
- Salam Air adds Salalah – Taif service in June 2017
- Salam Air network expansion in May 2017