Salam Air is the first budget airline for the Sultanate of Oman. The airline commenced operations in January 2017.
Oman’s low-cost carrier Salam Air between August and October 2018 is launching 5 new routes, operating to/from Muscat. Planned new routes...
- SalamAir revises proposed Dhaka launch to July 2018
- Route rundown: MNL-JFK, GRU-TLV, MCT-DAC
- Salam Air adds Salalah – Jeddah service in late-March 2018
- Salam Air plans Mukhaizna charters from June 2018
- Salam Air proposes Dhaka launch in June 2018
- Salam Air adds seasonal Baku / Tbilisi service in S18