Salam Air is the first budget airline for the Sultanate of Oman. The airline commenced operations in January 2017.
Oman’s SalamAir in March 2019 is adding service to Egypt, where the airline plans to operate Muscat – Borg el Arab route. From...
- Salam Air Aug – Oct 2018 network expansions
- SalamAir revises proposed Dhaka launch to July 2018
- Route rundown: MNL-JFK, GRU-TLV, MCT-DAC
- Salam Air adds Salalah – Jeddah service in late-March 2018
- Salam Air plans Mukhaizna charters from June 2018
- Salam Air proposes Dhaka launch in June 2018