Salam Air is an Omani low-cost carrier. The carrier commenced operations on 30th January 2017. Salam Air hopes to support Oman's increasing air traffic demand.
Salam Air in November 2019 plans to add 3 new routes to its network, on board Airbus A320neo aircraft. Planned operation as follows. Muscat...
- Salam Air outlines further network expansion in S19
- Salam Air adds Chittagong service from May 2019
- Salam Air network expansion in S19
- SalamAir adds Borg el Arab service from March 2019
- Salam Air Aug – Oct 2018 network expansions
- SalamAir revises proposed Dhaka launch to July 2018
has updated their profile
1 month 8 days ago