Salam Air is the first budget airline for the Sultanate of Oman. The airline commenced operations in January 2017.
Salam Air in recent schedule update in the GDS and OAG filed preliminary schedule for its additional network expansion for summer 2019 season....
- Salam Air adds Chittagong service from May 2019
- Salam Air network expansion in S19
- SalamAir adds Borg el Arab service from March 2019
- Salam Air Aug – Oct 2018 network expansions
- SalamAir revises proposed Dhaka launch to July 2018
- Route rundown: MNL-JFK, GRU-TLV, MCT-DAC