Introduction to Level
LEVEL is a new low-cost airline. At LEVEL, we believe the world is a better place when we all get out and experience it. We make travel more affordable, letting customers choose what’s important to them on their journey.
We operate long-haul flights from Barcelona and Paris Orly to destinations in North America, South America and the Caribbean. Within Europe, we fly from Vienna and Amsterdam to a range of European destinations.
Further details of LEVEL’s network can be found on our website flylevel.com.
International Airlines Group CEO Willie Walsh believes passenger traffic won't return to 2019 levels until at least 2023.
- LEVEL closes reservation for 2 Paris Orly – US routes from March 2020
- LEVEL adds Calvi – Memmingen service from May 2020
- 2019 in review: January to June
- LEVEL removes planned Vienna – London service resumption from late-Oct 2019
- Route rundown: FCO-SFO, SVO-KIX, ORY-BOS
- LEVEL adds Paris Orly – Boston service in S20
Latest Updates from Level
has updated their profile
1 year 1 month ago