Introduction to Tus Airways
TUS Airways was founded in 2015 and started commercial operations in 2016. Based in Larnaca, Cyprus, the airline is operating scheduled services between Cyprus, Greece and Israel as well as serial and ad-hoc charter operations to/from destinations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Since June 2021, TUS operates an Airbus A320 only fleet, offering 180 seats in a single class configuration. Our aim is to exceed customer expectations through our professionalism and values. Due to our lean organisation, a cost-efficient operation and a high degree of flexibility, we are in a position...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Tus Airways schedules new Israel – Greece routes from June 2019
- Tus Airways planned S18 network changes as of 11MAR18
- Tus Airways outlines S18 operations as of 19DEC17
- Tus Airways schedules new routes launch in Dec 2017
- TUS Airways will launch new direct route - Larnaca to Athens