Introduction to JetSMART
We are a new airline created by Indigo Partners, a private investment fund with over 15 years of experience developing successful Ultra Low-Cost airlines worldwide.
It currently has investments in Wizz Air (Eastern Europe), Volaris (Mexico) and Frontier Airlines (United States).
JetSMART is managed by a first-class team, from multiple nationalities and with long years of experience in the national and international air travel market.
JetSMART is expanding from its Antofagasta base with two routes to Colombia.
- Flybondi resumes operations, moves to Ezeiza
- Routes Reconnected: Third airline on the agenda for Viva Air
- JetSmart adds Castro/Chiloe service from Dec 2020
- JetSMART explores Uruguay potential
- JetSMART to launch Peruvian airline
- JetSMART adds Santiago de Chile – Trujillo service from Sep 2020