Introduction to JetSMART
We are a new airline created by Indigo Partners, a private investment fund with over 15 years of experience developing successful Ultra Low-Cost airlines worldwide.
It currently has investments in Wizz Air (Eastern Europe), Volaris (Mexico) and Frontier Airlines (United States).
JetSMART is managed by a first-class team, from multiple nationalities and with long years of experience in the national and international air travel market.
Uruguay could be one of the next focus markets for Chile’s JetSMART.
- JetSMART to launch Peruvian airline
- JetSMART adds Santiago de Chile – Trujillo service from Sep 2020
- JetSMART Argentina adds Buenos Aires Aeroparque service in March 2020
- 2019 in review: July to December
- JetSMART begins first flights to Colombia
- JetSMART to grow Argentina network with Norwegian subsidiary