Introduction to JetSMART
We are a new airline created by Indigo Partners, a private investment fund with over 15 years of experience developing successful Ultra Low-Cost airlines worldwide.
It currently has investments in Wizz Air (Eastern Europe), Volaris (Mexico) and Frontier Airlines (United States).
JetSMART is managed by a first-class team, from multiple nationalities and with long years of experience in the national and international air travel market.
The ULCC is expanding frequencies on two existing Chile-Colombia routes and moving into an unserved market.
- Route Analysis: Antofagasta-Cali
- Flybondi resumes operations, moves to Ezeiza
- Routes Reconnected: Third airline on the agenda for Viva Air
- JetSmart adds Castro/Chiloe service from Dec 2020
- JetSMART explores Uruguay potential
- JetSMART to launch Peruvian airline