Introduction to JetSMART
We are a new airline created by Indigo Partners, a private investment fund with over 15 years of experience developing successful Ultra Low-Cost airlines worldwide.
It currently has investments in Wizz Air (Eastern Europe), Volaris (Mexico) and Frontier Airlines (United States).
JetSMART is managed by a first-class team, from multiple nationalities and with long years of experience in the national and international air travel market.
Routes Americas 2023 will drive the growth of the region’s future air services and route development.
- JetSMART Seeks Regulatory Approval For Colombia Affiliate
- JetSmart Set For Argentina-Brazil Debut
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 29, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 15, 2022)
- JetSMART Begins Domestic Operations In Peru
- JetSMART Peru Cleared For Launch
JetSMART's Network Powered by
Explore JetSMART's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper