Introduction to JetSMART
We are a new airline created by Indigo Partners, a private investment fund with over 15 years of experience developing successful Ultra Low-Cost airlines worldwide.
It currently has investments in Wizz Air (Eastern Europe), Volaris (Mexico) and Frontier Airlines (United States).
JetSMART is managed by a first-class team, from multiple nationalities and with long years of experience in the national and international air travel market.
The carriers hope the proposed partnership will allow them to grow “aggressively and profitably” across Latin America as passenger demand continues...
- Fly Peru gains AOC, to establish Lima base
- Chile's JetSMART looks to first-time flyers for growth
- JetSMART increases Colombia presence
- Route Analysis: Antofagasta-Cali
- Flybondi resumes operations, moves to Ezeiza
- Routes Reconnected: Third airline on the agenda for Viva Air