We are a new airline created by Indigo Partners, a private investment fund with over 15 years of experience developing successful Ultra Low-Cost airlines worldwide.
It currently has investments in Wizz Air (Eastern Europe), Volaris (Mexico) and Frontier Airlines (United States).
JetSMART is managed by a first-class team, from multiple nationalities and with long years of experience in the national and international air travel market.
JetSMART Argentina from March 2020 is launching service at Buenos Aires Aeroparque (AEP), as the airline adds 3 routes with Airbus A320...
- 2019 in review: July to December
- JetSMART begins first flights to Colombia
- JetSMART to grow Argentina network with Norwegian subsidiary
- JetSMART to enter Colombian market
- JetSMART adds Colombia service from Dec 2019
- JetSMART adds Chile – Brasil routes in 1H20