Introduction to Air Belgium
Air Belgium is a Belgian full-service scheduled carrier connecting Belgian airports with long haul destinations. Operating a passenger fleet of 2 A330-900 neo and 2 A340-300, Air Belgium has started its first route in Dec 2019 linking Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL) with Fort-de-France in Martinique and Pointe-à-Pitre in Guadeloupe. End of 2021, Air Belgium has launched two new routes linking Brussels Airport (BRU) with Mauritius and also with Punta Cana/Curaçao. Other new routes to the Carribean, Africa and the USA are planned in 2022 and 2023. Air Belgium also has an ACMI...
Belgium’s new aviation tax will be introduced from tomorrow to the annoyance of the country’s airlines.
- Routes in Brief: IndiGo, Ryanair, Avianca and more
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes launches new hybrid event for 2020: Routes Reconnected
- Route Analysis: BUD-ICN, DOH-YYZ, BRU-MRU
- Air Belgium plans Mauritius route, eyes US flights
- Route rundown: DOH-GBE, BUD-KZN, PTP-CRL
Air Belgium's Network Powered by
Explore Air Belgium's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Air Belgium
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 year 10 months ago