Introduction to Air Belgium
Air Belgium is a Belgian full-service scheduled carrier connecting Belgian airports with long haul destinations. Operating a fleet of 4 A340-300, Air Belgium has started its first route in Dec 2019 linking Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL) with Fort-de-France in Martinique and Pointe-à-Pitre in Guadeloupe. End of June 2020, Air Belgium has disclosed the launching of a new route starting Dec 15th between Brussels Airport (BRU) and Mauritius. Other new routes to the USA, Africa and the Dutch Antilles are planned in 2020 and 2021. Air Belgium also has an ACMI activity and has been...
A new event is being launched by Routes which will provide an innovative platform for the aviation industry to rebuild air services in the...
- Route Analysis: BUD-ICN, DOH-YYZ, BRU-MRU
- Air Belgium plans Mauritius route, eyes US flights
- Air Belgium resumes scheduled passenger service from mid-July 2020
- Air Belgium adds Brussels – Mauritius service from mid-Dec 2020
- Air Belgium expands Caribbean service in W20
- Route rundown: DOH-GBE, BUD-KZN, PTP-CRL