Introduction to Air Belgium
Air Belgium is a Belgian full-service scheduled carrier connecting Belgian airports with long haul destinations. Operating a passenger fleet of 2 A330-900 neo and 2 A340-300, Air Belgium has started its first route in Dec 2019 linking Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL) with Fort-de-France in Martinique and Pointe-à-Pitre in Guadeloupe. End of 2021, Air Belgium has launched two new routes linking Brussels Airport (BRU) with Mauritius and also with Punta Cana/Curaçao. Other new routes to the Carribean, Africa and the USA are planned in 2022 and 2023. Air Belgium also has an ACMI...
Belgium’s new aviation tax will be introduced from tomorrow to the annoyance of the country’s airlines.
- Routes in Brief: IndiGo, Ryanair, Avianca and more
- Air Belgium revises NW20 operations as of 16OCT20
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes launches new hybrid event for 2020: Routes Reconnected
- Air Belgium resumes scheduled passenger service from mid-July 2020
- Route Analysis: BUD-ICN, DOH-YYZ, BRU-MRU
- Air Belgium adds Brussels – Mauritius service from mid-Dec 2020
Latest Updates from Air Belgium
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
4 months 19 days ago