The national airline of Algeria, operating a mix of African, European and selected Asian routes.
Air Algerie has its head office in Algiers and operates scheduled international services to 39 destinations in 28 countries in Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. This is in addition to domestic services to 32 airports around Algeria.
Air Algerie is currently in the process of aligning its codeshare agreements, freequent flyer programs and airport lounge argreements with each of the SkyTeam carriers in order to meet SkyTeam's membership applicationrequirements. The...
Several African carriers earlier this week filed service changes to Mainland China, previously not covered on Airlineroute . Latest adjustment as...
- Air Algerie adds El Bayadh – Mecheria service in S20
- Air Algerie S20 domestic sectors addition
- These are the top ten largest African carriers
- Air Algerie adds Algiers – Mulhouse route in Sep/Oct 2019
- Air Algerie adds weekly Dalaman flight in August 2019
- Air Algerie adds Constantine – Lille from late-Oct 2019