The national airline of Algeria, operating a mix of African, European and selected Asian routes. Air Algerie has its head office in Algiers and operates scheduled international services to 39 destinations in 28 countries in Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. This is in addition to domestic services to 32 airports around Algeria. Air Algerie is currently in the process of aligning its codeshare agreements, freequent flyer programs and airport lounge...
Routesonline reveals the largest African carriers, with the top ten carrying almost 60 million passengers between them last year.
- Air Algerie schedules additional routes to Spain in S18
- Air Algerie files preliminary Valencia schedule from June 2018
- Africa's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Air Algerie expands seasonal limited-time service to Spain in S17
- Air Algerie revises Montreal flights in S17
- Air Algerie S17 international service changes as of 04JAN17