The national airline of Algeria, operating a mix of African, European and selected Asian routes. Air Algerie has its head office in Algiers and operates scheduled international services to 39 destinations in 28 countries in Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. This is in addition to domestic services to 32 airports around Algeria. Air Algerie is currently in the process of aligning its codeshare agreements, freequent flyer programs and airport lounge...
Air Algerie in summer 2019 season plans to increase capacity on Algiers – Brussels Charleroi route, currently served by Boeing 737-600...
- Air Algerie 1Q19 Budapest / Vienna service changes
- Air Algerie moves Douala / Libreville launch to March 2019
- Air Algerie adds Tamanrasset – In Guezzam service from late-Dec 2018
- Air Algerie delays proposed Brussels Charleroi launch to late-Dec 2018
- Air Algerie plans new African routes in December 2018
- Air Algerie plans Brussels Charleroi service from late-Oct 2018