The national airline of Algeria, operating a mix of African, European and selected Asian routes. Air Algerie has its head office in Algiers and operates scheduled international services to 39 destinations in 28 countries in Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. This is in addition to domestic services to 32 airports around Algeria. Air Algerie is currently in the process of aligning its codeshare agreements, freequent flyer programs and airport lounge...
Air Algerie in recent schedule update revised proposed service launch on Algiers – Brussels Charleroi route, originally scheduled from...
- Air Algerie plans new African routes in December 2018
- Air Algerie plans Brussels Charleroi service from late-Oct 2018
- The ten biggest African airlines
- Air Algerie schedules additional routes to Spain in S18
- Air Algerie files preliminary Valencia schedule from June 2018
- Africa's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data