The national airline of Algeria, operating a mix of African, European and selected Asian routes.
Air Algerie has its head office in Algiers and operates scheduled international services to 39 destinations in 28 countries in Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. This is in addition to domestic services to 32 airports around Algeria.
Air Algerie is currently in the process of aligning its codeshare agreements, freequent flyer programs and airport lounge argreements with each of the SkyTeam carriers in order to meet SkyTeam's membership applicationrequirements. The...
Air Algerie earlier this month added Algiers – Mulhouse nonstop service, on board Boeing 737-800 aircraft. First flight commenced on...
- Air Algerie adds weekly Dalaman flight in August 2019
- Air Algerie adds Constantine – Lille from late-Oct 2019
- Air Algerie S19 Setif / Tlemcen – Paris service changes
- Air Algerie S19 Brussels Charleroi aircraft changes
- Air Algerie 1Q19 Budapest / Vienna service changes
- Air Algerie moves Douala / Libreville launch to March 2019