Introduction to Air Algerie
The national airline of Algeria, operating a mix of African, European and selected Asian routes.
Air Algerie has its head office in Algiers and operates scheduled international services to 39 destinations in 28 countries in Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. This is in addition to domestic services to 32 airports around Algeria.
Air Algerie is currently in the process of aligning its codeshare agreements, freequent flyer programs and airport lounge argreements with each of the SkyTeam carriers in order to meet SkyTeam's membership applicationrequirements. The...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 12)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e March 29)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e March 22)
- Air Algerie cancels International service 18MAR20 – 04APR20
- Air Algerie March/April 2020 Europe / Morocco service cancellations as of 15MAR20
- Air Algerie resumes Beijing service in March 2020