Introduction to Air Algerie
The national airline of Algeria, operating a mix of African, European and selected Asian routes.
Air Algerie has its head office in Algiers and operates scheduled international services to 39 destinations in 28 countries in Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. This is in addition to domestic services to 32 airports around Algeria.
Air Algerie is currently in the process of aligning its codeshare agreements, freequent flyer programs and airport lounge argreements with each of the SkyTeam carriers in order to meet SkyTeam's membership applicationrequirements. The...
The airline will go head-to-head in the market with Qatar Airways.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C June 13, 2022)
- Route Analysis: Marseille-Oran
- Air Algerie adds Chengdu service in Oct/Nov 2020
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 3)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 12)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e March 29)