Introduction to Air Dolomiti S.p.A. LH Group
Air Dolomiti is the Lufthansa Group’s Italian airline connecting Italy’s main airports with Germany.
The company currently has a fleet of 15 aircrafts Embraer 195 (120Y), increasing to 26 in the next three years.
Over the years Air Dolomiti has expanded its network thanks to steady growth and currently flies daily services to eighteen destinations. An important part of the airline’s activity comes from its Own Business sector linking Italy to Germany, which sees Munich proactively connected to the airports of Verona, Venice, Florence, Bologna, Bari, Pisa, Torino, Milan Malpensa and...
Leading carriers including Emirates, American Airlines, Air China, and many more have confirmed their attendance at the 26th World Route...
- Air Dolomiti, SAS add new Swedish routes
- EGO Airways unveils launch network
- Route Analysis: Munich-Aarhus
- What are the key drivers for airlines in reinstating capacity into the market?
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- Air Dolomiti adds seasonal Forli service from Dec 2020