Air Dolomiti is part of the Lufthansa Group and connects most economically strategic Italian regions to Germany. Munich Airport is the main Hub with approximately 520 flights weekly (from/to). Top ranking for international airlines number of flights. The business model combines feeder activities to the Lufthansa hubs with own business connections. Verona is the operational and administrative headquarter. The whole Air Dolomiti system has been certificated ISO 9001.
Lufthansa from 25MAR18 is adjusting service for Verona – Frankfurt route, which sees service transferred to Air Dolomiti. At the launch of...
- Air Dolomiti adds Munich – Milan service in W17
- bmi Regional / Air Dolomiti begins codeshare service from Sep 2017
- Air China / Air Dolomiti begins codeshare partnership from Sep 2016
- Air Dolomiti Adds Munich – Brindisi Service in Aug 2016
- Where Does the Embraer 195 Fly? October 2014 Network Update
- Air Dolomiti Adds Munich – Bologna Service from Dec 2014