Introduction to Air Dolomiti S.p.A.
Air Dolomiti is the Lufthansa Group’s Italian airline connecting Italy’s main airports with Germany.
The company currently has a fleet of 15 aircrafts Embraer 195 (120Y), increasing to 26 in the next three years.
Over the years Air Dolomiti has expanded its network thanks to steady growth and currently flies daily services to eighteen destinations. An important part of the airline’s activity comes from its Own Business sector linking Italy to Germany, which sees Munich proactively connected to the airports of Verona, Venice, Florence, Bologna, Bari, Pisa, Torino, Milan Malpensa and...
Air Dolomiti in December 2020 plans to introduce additional Italian route from Munich, as the airline plans seasonal Munich – Forli route....
- Route Analysis: IST-YVR, FRL-MUC, OVB-AYT
- Air Dolomiti adds Munich – Cuneo service from mid-Nov 2020
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes launches new hybrid event for 2020: Routes Reconnected
- Air Dolomiti August 2020 operations as of 28JUL20
- Air Dolomiti to open pair of German routes
- Air Dolomiti adds new German routes from late-July 2020
Latest Updates from Air Dolomiti S.p.A.
Air Dolomiti S.p.A.:
has updated their profile
7 months 16 days ago