Air Dolomiti is the Lufthansa Group’s Italian airline connecting Italy’s main airports with Germany.
The company currently has a fleet of 14 aircrafts Embraer 195, a cutting-edge 120-seater jet.
Over the years Air Dolomiti has expanded its network thanks to steady growth and currently flies daily services to eighteen destinations. An important part of the airline’s activity comes from its Own Business sector linking Italy to Germany, which sees Munich proactively connected to the airports...
Lufthansa from 25MAR18 is adjusting service for Verona – Frankfurt route, which sees service transferred to Air Dolomiti. At the launch of...
- Air Dolomiti adds Munich – Milan service in W17
- bmi Regional / Air Dolomiti begins codeshare service from Sep 2017
- Air China / Air Dolomiti begins codeshare partnership from Sep 2016
- Air Dolomiti Adds Munich – Brindisi Service in Aug 2016
- Where Does the Embraer 195 Fly? October 2014 Network Update
- Air Dolomiti Adds Munich – Bologna Service from Dec 2014