Introduction to Air Dolomiti S.p.A.
Air Dolomiti is the Lufthansa Group’s Italian airline connecting Italy’s main airports with Germany.
The company currently has a fleet of 15 aircrafts Embraer 195 (120Y), increasing to 26 in the next three years.
Over the years Air Dolomiti has expanded its network thanks to steady growth and currently flies daily services to eighteen destinations. An important part of the airline’s activity comes from its Own Business sector linking Italy to Germany, which sees Munich proactively connected to the airports of Verona, Venice, Florence, Bologna, Bari, Pisa, Torino, Milan Malpensa and...
The Italian start-up has outlined plans to fly domestic routes this summer.
- Route Analysis: Munich-Aarhus
- What are the key drivers for airlines in reinstating capacity into the market?
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- Air Dolomiti adds seasonal Forli service from Dec 2020
- Route Analysis: IST-YVR, FRL-MUC, OVB-AYT
- Air Dolomiti adds Munich – Cuneo service from mid-Nov 2020