Introduction to Air Dolomiti S.p.A.
Air Dolomiti is the Lufthansa Group’s Italian airline connecting Italy’s main airports with Germany.
The company currently has a fleet of 15 aircrafts Embraer 195 (120Y), increasing to 26 in the next three years.
Over the years Air Dolomiti has expanded its network thanks to steady growth and currently flies daily services to eighteen destinations. An important part of the airline’s activity comes from its Own Business sector linking Italy to Germany, which sees Munich proactively connected to the airports of Verona, Venice, Florence, Bologna, Bari, Pisa, Torino, Milan Malpensa and...
Air Dolomiti this week resumed International service, as the airline filed interim schedule until 05JUL20. From 15JUN20 to 05JUL20, the airline...
- Air Dolomiti outlines June 2020 operations as of 21MAY20
- Air Dolomiti suspends operation 18MAR20 – 19APR20
- Air Dolomiti assumes Lufthansa Verona – Frankfurt route from late-March 2018
- Air Dolomiti adds Munich – Milan service in W17
- bmi Regional / Air Dolomiti begins codeshare service from Sep 2017
- Air China / Air Dolomiti begins codeshare partnership from Sep 2016
Latest Updates from Air Dolomiti S.p.A.
Air Dolomiti S.p.A.:
has updated their profile
5 months 12 hours ago