Introduction to Air Europa Lineas Aereas
Thirty years ago we embarked on a journey where each of you has been our point of departure. Over time, with consistent hard work and effort and the experience acquired, we have got to know you well, enabling us enjoy steady and consolidated growth, making us stronger than ever. As a result, today we can offer even greater comfort and convenience, more advantages, more flights and new routes.
Our destiny is to go further than ever, bringing us closer to you, getting to know you even better and consolidating our position as the airline of your choice.
The south Florida hub served an average of 28,000 passengers daily in July, up from just 6,000 daily in April.
- Volotea plots Spanish expansion
- Air Europa July/August 2020 Inter-continental network as of 03JUL20
- Air Europa July/August 2020 European operations as of 03JUL20
- Air Europa tentatively to conclude A330 service in late-March 2021
- Air Europa April 2020 operations as of 08APR20
- Air Europa NW20 Long-Haul service changes as of 24JAN20