Created in 1967, Air Mauritius helped in connecting Mauritius to the rest of the world. Air Mauritius operates international and domestic scheduled air services for the carriage of passengers and cargo serving 18 destinations across four continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Changi Airport in Singapore, the reigning overall winner at the Routes Asia Marketing Awards, has just crossed another milestone with more than 60...
- Air Mauritus NS18 China service changes
- Air Mauritius ends Beijing service in Nov 2017
- KLM expands Air Mauritius codeshare service from late-Oct 2017
- Air Mauritius updates A350 European service from Nov 2017
- Air Mauritius A350 service updates as of 08OCT17
- Air Mauritius 3Q18 Amsterdam frequency changes