Created in 1967, Air Mauritius helped in connecting Mauritius to the rest of the world. Air Mauritius operates international and domestic scheduled air services for the carriage of passengers and cargo serving 18 destinations across four continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Air India and Air Mauritius in the first quarter of 2018 expanded codeshare partnership, covering service beyond Mauritius as well as domestic...
- Air Mauritius outlines A330-900neo operation from Oct 2018
- Air Mauritius tentatively outlines A330-900neo schedule in Dec 2018
- Air Mauritius increase SE Asia flights in NW18
- Interview: Changi to build on record-breaking year
- Air Mauritus NS18 China service changes
- Air Mauritius ends Beijing service in Nov 2017