Introduction to Air Mauritius
Created in 1967, Air Mauritius helped in connecting Mauritius to the rest of the world. Air Mauritius operates international and domestic scheduled air services for the carriage of passengers and cargo serving 18 destinations across four continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Air Mauritius is the national flag carrier of Mauritius and is based in Port Louis, Mauritius. In 2017 the company was the fourth largest carrier in Sub-Saharan Africa and has an established and important reputation in the European, African and Indian Oceanic regions. Indeed, the airline won the World...
Air Mauritius last week announced cancelling all scheduled passenger service, from 28MAR20 to 05APR20. For Mauritius – Rodrigues service,...
- Air Mauritius closes Hong Kong reservations Mar - Oct 2020
- Air Mauritius Kuala Lumpur / Singapore Feb/Mar 2020 service changes
- Air Mauritius cancels Hong Kong service in Feb/Mar 2020
- Air Mauritius 1Q20 Shanghai service changes
- Air Mauritius resumes Seychelles service from July 2019
- Air Mauritius Durban NS19 frequency variations