Created in 1967, Air Mauritius helped in connecting Mauritius to the rest of the world. Air Mauritius operates international and domestic scheduled air services for the carriage of passengers and cargo serving 18 destinations across four continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. Air Mauritius is the national flag carrier of Mauritius and is based in Port Louis, Mauritius. In 2017 the company was the fourth largest carrier in Sub-Saharan Africa and has an established and...
This week: Tributes paid to Southwest Airlines founder; Qatar Airways takes stake in China Southern; Neeleman’s latest venture firms up A220 order;...
- Air Mauritius expands Geneva service in NW19
- Air Mauritius delays A330-900neo service entry to March 2019
- Air Mauritius files preliminary A350 London service in Dec 2019
- Air Mauritius ends Wuhan service in late-Oct 2018
- Air Mauritius further delays A330-900neo service to Jan 2019
- Air Mauritius removes Bangkok launch in late-Oct 2018; NW18 SE Asia changes