Created in 1967, Air Mauritius helped in connecting Mauritius to the rest of the world. Air Mauritius operates international and domestic scheduled air services for the carriage of passengers and cargo serving 18 destinations across four continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. Air Mauritius is the national flag carrier of Mauritius and is based in Port Louis, Mauritius. In 2017 the company was the fourth largest carrier in Sub-Saharan Africa and has an established and...
Air Mauritius in the last few days opened reservation for service to Bangkok during Northern summer 2019 season, effective 31MAR19. Set to...
- Air Mauritius A330-900neo operation revision as of 31JUL18
- Air Mauritius adds Bangkok service from Oct 2018
- Air Mauritius increases Durban service in NW18
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018
- Leading carriers confirm their attendance at Routes Africa
- Air Mauritius planned A330-900neo operation as of 06MAY18