Created in 1967, Air Mauritius helped in connecting Mauritius to the rest of the world. Air Mauritius operates international and domestic scheduled air services for the carriage of passengers and cargo serving 18 destinations across four continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. Air Mauritius is the national flag carrier of Mauritius and is based in Port Louis, Mauritius. In 2017 the company was the fourth largest carrier in Sub-Saharan Africa and has an established and...
Delegates from across Africa and further afield are registering their attendance for Routes Africa 2018.
- Leading carriers confirm their attendance at Routes Africa
- Air Mauritius planned A330-900neo operation as of 06MAY18
- Air Mauritius revises SE Asia operations in NW18
- Air Mauritius plans Wuhan launch in July 2018
- Air India / Air Mauritius expands codeshare routes in 1Q18
- Air Mauritius outlines A330-900neo operation from Oct 2018