Created in 1967, Air Mauritius helped in connecting Mauritius to the rest of the world. Air Mauritius operates international and domestic scheduled air services for the carriage of passengers and cargo serving 18 destinations across four continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Air Mauritius is the national flag carrier of Mauritius and is based in Port Louis, Mauritius. In 2017 the company was the fourth largest carrier in Sub-Saharan Africa and has an established and important reputation...
Air Mauritius from July 2019 plans to resume regular service to Seychelles, where the airline adds Mauritius – Mahe Island route. From...
- Air Mauritius Durban NS19 frequency variations
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air Mauritius plans A350 Shanghai service in 1Q20
- Air Mauritius expands Geneva service in NW19
- Air Mauritius delays A330-900neo service entry to March 2019
- Bulletin board: Tributes paid to Southwest Airlines founder