Created in 1967, Air Mauritius helped in connecting Mauritius to the rest of the world. Air Mauritius operates international and domestic scheduled air services for the carriage of passengers and cargo serving 18 destinations across four continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. Air Mauritius is the national flag carrier of Mauritius and is based in Port Louis, Mauritius. In 2017 the company was the fourth largest carrier in Sub-Saharan Africa and has an established and...
Air Mauritius in recent weeks revised planned Airbus A330-900neo aircraft operation. Planned service entry in October 2018 (Geneva) remains...
- Air Mauritius revises SE Asia operations in NW18
- Air Mauritius plans Wuhan launch in July 2018
- Air India / Air Mauritius expands codeshare routes in 1Q18
- Air Mauritius outlines A330-900neo operation from Oct 2018
- Air Mauritius tentatively outlines A330-900neo schedule in Dec 2018
- Air Mauritius increase SE Asia flights in NW18