Created in 1967, Air Mauritius helped in connecting Mauritius to the rest of the world. Air Mauritius operates international and domestic scheduled air services for the carriage of passengers and cargo serving 18 destinations across four continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. Air Mauritius is the national flag carrier of Mauritius and is based in Port Louis, Mauritius. In 2017 the company was the fourth largest carrier in Sub-Saharan Africa and has an established and...
Air Mauritius in last week’s schedule update filed aircraft changes from Mauritius – Shanghai Pu Dong route, in the first quarter of...
- Air Mauritius expands Geneva service in NW19
- Air Mauritius delays A330-900neo service entry to March 2019
- Bulletin board: Tributes paid to Southwest Airlines founder
- Air Mauritius files preliminary A350 London service in Dec 2019
- Air Mauritius ends Wuhan service in late-Oct 2018
- Air Mauritius further delays A330-900neo service to Jan 2019