Created in 1967, Air Mauritius helped in connecting Mauritius to the rest of the world. Air Mauritius operates international and domestic scheduled air services for the carriage of passengers and cargo serving 18 destinations across four continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. Air Mauritius is the national flag carrier of Mauritius and is based in Port Louis, Mauritius. In 2017 the company was the fourth largest carrier in Sub-Saharan Africa and has an established and...
Air Mauritius in last week’s schedule update removed Mauritius – Wuhan service for flights from late-October 2018. Based on the...
- Air Mauritius further delays A330-900neo service to Jan 2019
- Air Mauritius removes Bangkok launch in late-Oct 2018; NW18 SE Asia changes
- Air Mauritius extends Bangkok bookings into NS19
- Air Mauritius A330-900neo operation revision as of 31JUL18
- Air Mauritius adds Bangkok service from Oct 2018
- Air Mauritius increases Durban service in NW18