Introduction to Air Mauritius
Created in 1967, Air Mauritius helped in connecting Mauritius to the rest of the world. Air Mauritius operates international and domestic scheduled air services for the carriage of passengers and cargo serving 18 destinations across four continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Air Mauritius is the national flag carrier of Mauritius and is based in Port Louis, Mauritius. In 2017 the company was the fourth largest carrier in Sub-Saharan Africa and has an established and important reputation in the European, African and Indian Oceanic regions. Indeed, the airline won the World...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes in Brief: Blue Air, Nile Air, French Bee and more
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 10)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 26)
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Bulletin board: Tributes paid to Southwest Airlines founder
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018
Air Mauritius' Network Powered by
Explore Air Mauritius's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper