Routes Asia 2014 took place in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia from 9 - 11 March 2014. Routes Asia 2022 will take place in Da Nang, Vietnam from 6 - 8 June 2022. View all our other upcoming route development events.
800 aviation professionals
90 airlines expected
230 airports expected
20 tourism authorities expected
Over 2000 meetings pre-arranged
Over 20 high level speakers
Routes Asia forms the essential event for all aviation based companies who wish to conduct business to, from and within the region. Bringing together a range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including some of the largest carriers from the whole Asian region, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with some of the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
Routes Asia 2014 took place 09-11 March in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. View the 2014 Route Development Programme for information on all our regional events.
Latest Routes Asia 2014 News
In a record year for Routes events we review the highlights of 2014 and look ahead to 2015 and beyond
- ROUTES ASIA: Video Highlights from Kuching
- ROUTES ASIA: The Academic’s View on Planned EU-ASEAN Open Skies
- ROUTES ASIA: Jet Asia Airways to Evolve into Scheduled Operator
- ROUTES ASIA: HK Express to Double Fleet in 2014
- ROUTES ASIA: Hunnu Air Outlines Paris Operational Plans
- ROUTES ASIA: Taipei Route Performing Well for Vanilla Air