Binter has one of the most important and youngest fleets of ATR 72 aircraft in Europe, notable for their ecology, with a lesser impact on the air and greater respect for the environment. Since 2002, when the airline was acquired by Canary Island businessmen, the fleet has gown continuously to offer customers the best service in the 140 flights it operates every day to connect the islands in the Canaries Archipelago and to connect these with airports in Africa and Portugal. For...
has updated their profile
2 years 4 months ago
Binter Canarias earlier this week launched new service to Portugal, which saw the inaugural Tenerife North – Lisbon flight on Sunday...
- Binter Cabo Verde adds Sao Filipe service from April 2017
- Binter adds Dakhla service from April 2017
- Binter Canarias to launch domestic operations in Cape Verde
- Binter Adds Tenerife – Agadir Link in Aug/Sep 2015
- Start-Up Carriers: Who’s New for June?
- BINTER Adds Las Palmas – Dakar Service from mid-October 2013