Binter has one of the most important and youngest fleets of ATR 72 aircraft in Europe, notable for their ecology, with a lesser impact on the air and greater respect for the environment.
Since 2002, when the airline was acquired by Canary Island businessmen, the fleet has gown continuously to offer customers the best service in the 140 flights it operates every day to connect the islands in the Canaries Archipelago and to connect these with airports in Africa and Portugal. For international routes,...
Binter Canarias in the second-half of summer 2019 season plans to expand Santa Cruz de la Palma service, where it scheduled 3 new routes, with...
- Binter expands Azores Airlines codeshare to North America in S19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Binter adds Tenerife North – Vigo service from Nov 2018
- Binter Canarias schedules new routes launch in May 2018
- Iberia / Binter expands codeshare service from Jan 2018
- Binter launches Lisbon service from late-Oct 2017
has updated their profile
13 days 20 hours ago