Binter has one of the most important and youngest fleets of ATR 72 aircraft in Europe, notable for their ecology, with a lesser impact on the air and greater respect for the environment.
Since 2002, when the airline was acquired by Canary Island businessmen, the fleet has gown continuously to offer customers the best service in the 140 flights it operates every day to connect the islands in the Canaries Archipelago and to connect these with airports in Africa and Portugal. For international routes,...
Binter at the launch of summer 2019 season is expanding codeshare partnership with Azores Airlines, including the latter’s North American...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Binter adds Tenerife North – Vigo service from Nov 2018
- Binter Canarias schedules new routes launch in May 2018
- Iberia / Binter expands codeshare service from Jan 2018
- Binter launches Lisbon service from late-Oct 2017
- Binter Cabo Verde adds Sao Filipe service from April 2017