Binter has one of the most important and youngest fleets of ATR 72 aircraft in Europe, notable for their ecology, with a lesser impact on the air and greater respect for the environment. Since 2002, when the airline was acquired by Canary Island businessmen, the fleet has gown continuously to offer customers the best service in the 140 flights it operates every day to connect the islands in the Canaries Archipelago and to connect these with airports in Africa and Portugal. For...
has updated their profile
3 years 2 months ago
Binter Canarias from May 2018 is introducing 3 new routes, which will be operated by Air Nostrum CRJ1000 aircraft. Planned operation as follows....
- Iberia / Binter expands codeshare service from Jan 2018
- Binter launches Lisbon service from late-Oct 2017
- Binter Cabo Verde adds Sao Filipe service from April 2017
- Binter adds Dakhla service from April 2017
- Binter Canarias to launch domestic operations in Cape Verde
- Binter Adds Tenerife – Agadir Link in Aug/Sep 2015