Introduction to Binter Canarias
Binter flies a fleet of 36 aircraft, 29 ATR72-600 and 5 Embraer 195-E2. It has recently secured an order of 11 additional E-Jets to be delivered by the end of 2024.
The Spanish airline has become the benchmark in the transportation sector in the Canary Islands, playing also a prominent role on the European stage (seven ERA awards). By offering its customers a high quality service and being actively involved in the community, Binter shows its desire to stay true to its commitment to the Canarian archipelago.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Binter opens new routes to Italy and France
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Binter Canarias to launch domestic operations in Cape Verde
- Start-Up Carriers: Who’s New for June?
Binter Canarias' Network Powered by
Explore Binter Canarias's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Binter Canarias
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
2 months 23 days ago