Introduction to Binter Canarias
Binter has one of the most important and youngest fleets in Europe, notable for their ecology, with a lesser impact on the air and greater respect for the environment.
The current fleet of Binter is made up of 24 ATR 72 and 5 Embraer 195-E2.
Since 2002, when the airline was acquired by Canary Island businessmen, the fleet has gown continuously to offer its customers daily connections to all the islands of the Canary archipelago, with a wide variety of timetables, thanks to the average of 200 flights operated every day.
The airline has also been offering international routes since 2005 with the...
Decision makers from the world’s leading and fastest-growing carriers have confirmed their attendance at the 27th global route development forum.
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Binter opens new routes to Italy and France
- Binter revises Barcelona addition to Dec 2020
- Binter Canarias July / October 2020 network expansions
- Binter Canarias revises planned new routes in 2H20
- Binter April/May 2020 Operations as of 26APR20
Latest Updates from Binter Canarias
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 month 6 days ago