Introduction to Binter Canarias
Binter has one of the most important and youngest fleets of ATR 72 aircraft in Europe, notable for their ecology, with a lesser impact on the air and greater respect for the environment.
Since 2002, when the airline was acquired by Canary Island businessmen, the fleet has gown continuously to offer customers the best service in the 140 flights it operates every day to connect the islands in the Canaries Archipelago and to connect these with airports in Africa and Portugal. For international routes, the airline also has two Bombardier CRJ 900 aircraft.
The first of the 12 new ATR 72 600s that...
Binter Canarias since late-March 2020 gradually reduced operation, as the airline schedules 140 weekly flights for the month of April and May...
- Binter Canarias schedules new routes from Funchal in S20
- Binter adds Santander / Vitoria service in S20
- Binter Canarias outlines initial Embraer E195-E2 operations in Dec 2019
- Binter expands Santa Cruz de la Palma service from July 2019
- Binter expands Azores Airlines codeshare to North America in S19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
Latest Updates from Binter Canarias
has updated their profile
8 months 1 day ago