Czech Airlines j.s.c. (ČSA České aerolinie, a.s.) is the national airline of the Czech Republic, with its head office on the grounds of Václav Havel Airport Prague in Ruzyně, Prague. ČSA was the second airline in the world to initiate successful jet airliner services (in 1957 using the Tu-104) and simultaneously the first airline to fly regular jet-only routes (between Prague and Moscow). Today, it operates scheduled services to over 50 destinations in 25 countries,...
CSA Czech Airlines later this month is transferring selected service to Russia to Smartwings. Currently served by Airbus A319 aircraft, Smartwings...
- Meet the region’s leading airlines at Routes Europe 2019
- Saudia / CSA Czech Airlines begins codeshare partnership from late-Dec 2018
- CSA Czech W18 Moscow aircraft changes
- Hainan Airlines / CSA Czech expands codeshare partnership from Oct 2018
- China Eastern expands CSA Czech codeshare network from April 2018
- CSA suspends Seoul service in Oct 2018
1 year 2 months ago