Czech Airlines j.s.c. (ČSA České aerolinie, a.s.) is the national airline of the Czech Republic, with its head office on the grounds of Václav Havel Airport Prague in Ruzyně, Prague. ČSA was the second airline in the world to initiate successful jet airliner services (in 1957 using the Tu-104) and simultaneously the first airline to fly regular jet-only routes (between Prague and Moscow).Today, it operates scheduled services to 69 destinations in 41 countries, including most...
9 months 17 days ago
Czech Airlines (CSA):
has updated their profile
1 year 7 months ago
China Eastern this week expands its European network, thanks to expanded codeshare partnership with CSA Czech Airlines, covering additional 7...
- CSA suspends Seoul service in Oct 2018
- CSA Czech Airlines outlines A321 network in S18
- CSA adds limited-time Yerevan flights in Dec 2017
- Czech Airlines Technics is now certified to provide Line Maintenance for A320neo and B737 MAX aircraft
- airBaltic expands CSA Czech Airlines codeshare routes in W17
- MEA / CSA begins codeshare partnership from June 2017