Introduction to Czech Airlines (CSA)
Czech Airlines j.s.c. (CSA Äeské aerolinie, a.s.) is the Czech Republic’s flag carrier and a part of the Smartwings Group, providing its services since October 1923, making it one of the five oldest airlines in the world. Czech Airlines is a founder member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2001.
Nineteen alliance members cumulatively transport over 630 million passengers a year, offering a choice of more than 14,500 flights to 1,150 destinations in 175 countries around the world every day.
Czech Airlines attend...
CSA Czech Airlines and Smartwings earlier this week suspended its scheduled operations for flights to/from The Czech Republic. The suspension went...
- Selected foreign carriers Italy March 2020 service update as of 09MAR20 1100GMT
- Various foreign carriers Seoul Incheon March 2020 Long-Haul service changes as of 27FEB20
- CSA Czech Airlines expands Iceland service in S20
- CSA / Smartwings moves UK to seasonal service in W19
- CSA Czech adds Copenhagen – Reykjavik service from late-Oct 2019
- Bulgaria Air expands CSA Czech codeshares from mid-June 2019
Latest Updates from Czech Airlines (CSA)
Czech Airlines (CSA):
has updated their profile
1 year 16 days ago