Czech Airlines j.s.c. (ČSA České aerolinie, a.s.) is the national airline of the Czech Republic, with its head office on the grounds of Václav Havel Airport Prague in Ruzyně, Prague. ČSA was the second airline in the world to initiate successful jet airliner services (in 1957 using the Tu-104) and simultaneously the first airline to fly regular jet-only routes (between Prague and Moscow). Today, it operates scheduled services to over 50 destinations in 25 countries,...
11 months 12 days ago
CSA Czech Airlines from November 2018 is adjusting operations on Prague – Moscow Sheremetyevo route, which sees service entry of Boeing...
- Hainan Airlines / CSA Czech expands codeshare partnership from Oct 2018
- China Eastern expands CSA Czech codeshare network from April 2018
- CSA suspends Seoul service in Oct 2018
- CSA Czech Airlines outlines A321 network in S18
- CSA adds limited-time Yerevan flights in Dec 2017
- Czech Airlines Technics is now certified to provide Line Maintenance for A320neo and B737 MAX aircraft