Introduction to Czech Airlines (CSA)
Czech Airlines j.s.c. (CSA Äeské aerolinie, a.s.) is the Czech Republic’s flag carrier and a part of the Smartwings Group, providing its services since October 1923, making it one of the five oldest airlines in the world. Czech Airlines is a founder member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2001.
Nineteen alliance members cumulatively transport over 630 million passengers a year, offering a choice of more than 14,500 flights to 1,150 destinations in 175 countries around the world every day.
Czech Airlines attend...
Charting the resurgence of air transport in markets around the word, Routes looks at the easing of travel restrictions in Iceland.
- European airlines set out network restoration plans
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e April 12)
- CSA Czech Airlines July/August 2020 operations as of 16JUN20
- CSA Czech Airlines resumes London Heathrow from late-June 2020
- CSA Czech Airlines May 2020 scheduled operations as of 10MAY20
- CSA Czech Airlines / Smartwings suspends scheduled service 16MAR20 – 11APR20
Latest Updates from Czech Airlines (CSA)
Czech Airlines (CSA):
has updated their profile
1 year 3 months ago