Introduction to Czech Airlines (CSA)
Czech Airlines j.s.c. (CSA Äeské aerolinie, a.s.) is the Czech Republic’s flag carrier and a part of the Smartwings Group, providing its services since October 1923, making it one of the five oldest airlines in the world. Czech Airlines is a founder member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2001.
Nineteen alliance members cumulatively transport over 630 million passengers a year, offering a choice of more than 14,500 flights to 1,150 destinations in 175 countries around the world every day.
Czech Airlines attend...
Saudi Arabian carrier flynas is adding another European point to its expanding international network.
- Eurowings to open Prague base this fall
- Route Analysis: Prague-Nice
- CSA Czech Airlines resumes Moscow service in Oct 2020
- CSA Czech Airlines / Smartwings W20 network adjustment as of 09SEP20
- CSA Czech Airlines August 2020 operations as of 11AUG20
- CSA Czech Airlines July 2020 operations as of 12JUL20
Latest Updates from Czech Airlines (CSA)
Czech Airlines (CSA):
has updated their profile
3 years 4 months ago