Introduction to Czech Airlines (CSA)
Czech Airlines j.s.c. (CSA Äeské aerolinie, a.s.) is the Czech Republic’s flag carrier and a part of the Smartwings Group, providing its services since October 1923, making it one of the five oldest airlines in the world. Czech Airlines is a founder member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has been a member of the SkyTeam alliance since 2001.
Nineteen alliance members cumulatively transport over 630 million passengers a year, offering a choice of more than 14,500 flights to 1,150 destinations in 175 countries around the world every day.
Czech Airlines attend...
Smartwings is taking over a leisure route last operated by CSA Czech Airlines in 2019.
- CSA Czech Airlines resumes Moscow service in Oct 2020
- CSA Czech Airlines / Smartwings W20 network adjustment as of 09SEP20
- CSA Czech Airlines August 2020 operations as of 11AUG20
- CSA Czech Airlines July 2020 operations as of 12JUL20
- CSA Czech Airlines July/August 2020 operations as of 16JUN20
- Recovery Tracker: Airlines add Iceland capacity
Latest Updates from Czech Airlines (CSA)
Czech Airlines (CSA):
has updated their profile
2 years 3 months ago