Shenzhen Donghai Airlines Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen Donghai Airlines Co., Ltd.) was established in November 2002 and is an integrated air transport company approved by the Civil Aviation Administration of China for air passenger and cargo transportation services. The company's main operating base is located in Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, Guangdong Province.
Company name: Donghai Airlines Co., Ltd.
English name: Donghai Airlines CO.,LTD
Main base: Shenzhen Bao’an International airport
Donghai Airlines in June and July 2019 plans to launch new routes to South East Asia from Shenzhen, on board Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Planned...
- Donghai Airlines adds Nantong – Jeju service from late-March 2019
- Donghai Airlines adds Nanjing – Mandalay service from Feb 2019
- Donghai Airlines adds Haiphong service from mid-Sep 2018
- Donghai Airlines increases Darwin flights from August 2018
- Donghai Airlines adds Myanmar service from July 2018
- Donghai Airlines adds Wanzhou – Utapao from late-May 2018