Introduction to Donghai Airlines Co. Ltd
Shenzhen Donghai Airlines Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen Donghai Airlines Co., Ltd.) was established in November 2002 and is an integrated air transport company approved by the Civil Aviation Administration of China for air passenger and cargo transportation services. The company's main operating base is located in Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, Guangdong Province.
Company name: Donghai Airlines Co., Ltd.
English name: Donghai Airlines CO.,LTD
Main base: Shenzhen Bao’an International airport
Headquarters address: Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport Terminal No. 3009
The latest approval removes conditions previously imposed on flights between Shanghai and Sydney.
- Greater Bay Airlines applies to serve more than 100 routes from Hong Kong
- Various Chinese carriers Feb/Mar 2020 International service changes as of 21FEb20
- Donghai Airlines resumes Shenzhen – Utapao service in Dec 2019
- Donghai Airlines increases Darwin flights in 1Q20
- Donghai Airlines plans Japan service debut in Jan 2020
- Donghai Airlines adds Nantong – Macau from late-Dec 2019