Introduction to Egyptair
EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to many international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America.
On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel. EGYPTAIR’s membership to the Star Alliance network is unique in that it is the only airline that is based...
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Route analysis: CGN-LUZ, SSH-LGW, KUL-AMD
- Route analysis: TIA-HAM, DUB-CAI, SMF-OGG
- Ethiopian Airlines expands EGYPTAIR codeshare to Europe from Nov 2019
- EGYPTAIR adds A330 N'Djamena / Douala service in W19
- EGYPTAIR New York 2Q20 aircraft changes
- Etihad expands Egyptair codeshare to Nigeria from Oct 2019