EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to 69 international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel....
EGYPTAIR in recent schedule update filed expanded World Cup charter flights during the month of June 2018, which now sees the airline operating...
- EGYPTAIR / TAP Air Portugal expands codeshare routes from April 2018
- EGYPTAIR resumes Moscow service from April 2018
- EGYPTAIR files World Cup Charter Schedules in June 2018
- EGYPTAIR increases Geneva service in 3Q18
- EGYPTAIR plans Armenia charters in S18
- EGYPTAIR S18 Bangkok / Beijing aircraft changes as of 06FEB18