Introduction to Egyptair
Based at Cairo International Airport, EGYPTAIR is the flag carrier of the Arab Republic of Egypt and is a member of the Star Alliance group.
EGYPTAIR operates scheduled passenger and freight services from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to international and domestic destinations across Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. Their current fleets includes a mixture of Boeing and Airbus aircraft, with several orders placed for new aircraft.
EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network in 2008 to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel. Their ...
Russian airlines are adding routes to Egypt’s Red Sea resorts following the ending of a six-year flight ban.
- EgyptAir plans Bangladesh connection
- Route Analysis: Montreal-Cairo
- Egyptair starts Prague-Hurghada service
- Oman Air and Egyptair sign codeshare deal
- Two Egyptian routes return to Qatar Airways’ network
- Industry to unite next week to drive aviation recovery