EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to many international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America.
On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel. EGYPTAIR’s...
EGYPTAIR in recent schedule update adjusted planned Boeing 787-9 service for Cairo – Beijing route, for summer 2019 season. The latest...
- EGYPTAIR moves forward 787-9 Frankfurt service to mid-April 2019
- EGYPTAIR opens Kigali reservations for April 2019 launch
- EGYPTAIR proposes Kigali launch in late-April 2019
- EGYPTAIR planned 787-9 operations update as of 27FEB19
- EGYPTAIR proposes Washington launch in June 2019
- EGYPTAIR moves forward 787-9 launch to late-March 2019