EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to many international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America.
On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel. EGYPTAIR’s membership...
EGYPTAIR in the last few days further revised planned Cairo – Tokyo Narita service, for winter 2019/20 season. Latest filing sees the...
- EGYPTAIR W19 Amsterdam aircraft changes
- EGYPTAIR resumes Paris – Luxor sector from Oct 2019
- EGYPTAIR adds Trapani charters in 3Q19
- EGYPTAIR increases Toronto service in W19
- EGYPTAIR removes planned Boeing 787 Tokyo service from July 2019
- EGYPTAIR moves Beijing Boeing 787 service to late-June 2019