Introduction to Egyptair
Based at Cairo International Airport, EGYPTAIR is the flag carrier of the Arab Republic of Egypt and is a member of the Star Alliance group.
EGYPTAIR operates scheduled passenger and freight services from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to international and domestic destinations across Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. Their current fleets includes a mixture of Boeing and Airbus aircraft, with several orders placed for new aircraft.
EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network in 2008 to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel. Their ...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 4, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 28, 2022)
- Nonstop Egypt-Ireland Link To Be Restored
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 24)
- Route Analysis: Moscow-Sharm el-Sheikh
- EgyptAir plans Bangladesh connection