EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to many international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America.
On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel. EGYPTAIR’s membership...
EGYPTAIR in recent schedule update extended Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner service on Cairo – New York JFK route. Previously scheduled from...
- Etihad expands Egyptair codeshare to Nigeria from Oct 2019
- EGYPTAIR resumes Osaka charter flights in W19
- EGYPTAIR further expands Lufthansa codeshare from Oct 2019
- Wizz Air, Oman Air and Egyptair register for Routes Africa
- EGYPTAIR / Lufthansa expands codeshare service from late-Sep 2019
- EGYPTAIR expands United codeshare from mid-Sep 2019