Introduction to Egyptair
Based at Cairo International Airport, EGYPTAIR is the flag carrier of the Arab Republic of Egypt and is a member of the Star Alliance group.
EGYPTAIR operates scheduled passenger and freight services from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to international and domestic destinations across Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. Their current fleets includes a mixture of Boeing and Airbus aircraft, with several orders placed for new aircraft.
EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network in 2008 to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel. Their ...
Cairo-based EgyptAir is increasing its footprint in the Asia-Pacific region with the addition of a fourth city in China.
- EgyptAir Draws Up Los Angeles Plans
- EgyptAir To Launch First Service On Cairo-Manchester Route Since 2015
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 2, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 4, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 28, 2022)
- Nonstop Egypt-Ireland Link To Be Restored
Egyptair's Network Powered by
Explore Egyptair's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper