EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to many international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel....
EGYPTAIR this week continues to file planned Boeing 787-9 service, including further changes to its filed service entry date. The 787-9 is now set...
- EGYPTAIR schedules 787-9 Toronto service in Oct 2019
- EGYPTAIR S19 Tokyo service adjustment
- EGYPTAIR Lagos aircraft changes from Jan 2019
- EGYPTAIR Feb 2019 New York frequency variations
- EGYPTAIR W18 Beijing aircraft changes
- EGYPTAIR W18 Tanzania service changes