EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to many international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel....
EGYPTAIR in recent schedule update revised preliminary launch date for Hong Kong, previously scheduled from 21JUL18. The 2 weekly Cairo –...
- EGYPTAIR proposing Hong Kong launch in July 2018
- EGYPTAIR increases Toronto service in 3Q18
- Air India / EGYPTAIR expands codeshare service from May 2018
- EGYPTAIR expands June 2018 World Cup charter flights
- EGYPTAIR / TAP Air Portugal expands codeshare routes from April 2018
- EGYPTAIR resumes Moscow service from April 2018