EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to 69 international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel....
EGYPTAIR last week revised planned operational aircraft for Cairo – Beijing route, scheduled in summer 2018 season. The Star Alliance...
- EGYPTAIR S18 Beijing aircraft changes
- EGYPTAIR increases Casablanca flights from May 2018
- EGYPTAIR extends Tokyo to year-round service in 2018
- EgyptAir W17 Beijing aircraft changes
- EGYPTAIR plans Bologna charters in late-Nov 2017
- EgyptAir W17 Toronto service changes