EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to many international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America.
On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel. EGYPTAIR’s membership to the Star Alliance network is unique in that it is the only airline that is based...
Ethiopian Airlines later this week plans to expand codeshare partnership with EGYPTAIR, covering additional European service operated by the...
- EGYPTAIR adds A330 N'Djamena / Douala service in W19
- EGYPTAIR New York 2Q20 aircraft changes
- Etihad expands Egyptair codeshare to Nigeria from Oct 2019
- EGYPTAIR resumes Osaka charter flights in W19
- EGYPTAIR further expands Lufthansa codeshare from Oct 2019
- Wizz Air, Oman Air and Egyptair register for Routes Africa