EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to many international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel....
EGYPTAIR in winter 2018/19 season is adjusting service to Tanzania, effective from 28OCT18. The existing 2 weekly flight is now scheduled to...
- EGYPTAIR resumes 2nd weekly Tokyo flight from Dec 2018
- EGYPTAIR increases Hong Kong flights in W18
- EGYPTAIR Sep/Oct 2018 Lagos aircraft changes
- EGYPTAIR confirms Hong Kong service resumption from Sep 2018
- EGYPTAIR August 2018 Beijing aircraft changes
- The ten biggest African airlines