EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to many international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel....
EGYPTAIR during the month of February 2019 is temporary reducing Cairo – New York JFK route, as the airline cancelled Mondays service,...
- EGYPTAIR W18 Beijing aircraft changes
- EGYPTAIR W18 Tanzania service changes
- EGYPTAIR resumes 2nd weekly Tokyo flight from Dec 2018
- EGYPTAIR increases Hong Kong flights in W18
- EGYPTAIR Sep/Oct 2018 Lagos aircraft changes
- EGYPTAIR confirms Hong Kong service resumption from Sep 2018