EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to many international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America.
On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel. EGYPTAIR’s membership...
EGYPTAIR in recent schedule update removed planned Boeing 787-9 service for Cairo – Tokyo Narita route, previously scheduled from 03JUL19....
- EGYPTAIR moves Beijing Boeing 787 service to late-June 2019
- EGYPTAIR W19 Toronto aircraft changes
- EGYPTAIR S19 Beijing aircraft changes as of 16APR19
- EGYPTAIR moves forward 787-9 Frankfurt service to mid-April 2019
- EGYPTAIR opens Kigali reservations for April 2019 launch
- EGYPTAIR proposes Kigali launch in late-April 2019