Created in 2000, EUROPE AIRPOST, a subsidiary of ASL Aviation Group, is a French airline company with a dual activity of passenger transportation in leisure and charter segments and cargo transportation. EUROPE AIRPOST is the heir to L’AÉROPOSTALE and has built its reputation on a flawless quality of service in favour of our clients: carriers, postal and express freight operators and tour operators.
Based in the airports of the largest cities of France and in Dublin, our Boeing 737s allow us to perform passenger and cargo flights to destinations and at times requested by customers.
ASL Airlines France in winter 2019/20 season plans to add service to Cabo Verde, with triangle Paris CDG – Sao Vicente – Ilha do Sal...
- Route rundown: AAR-MAN, CDG-BEG, VKO-OST
- ASL Airlines France plans Belgrade service in S19
- ASL Airlines France adds Paris CDG – Tunis service in 3Q19
- ASL Airlines France schedules new seasonal routes in S18
- ASL Airlines France adds Chlef service in 3Q17
- ASL Airlines France plans Paris – Algiers launch from June 2017