Introduction to ASL Airlines France
Created in 2000, EUROPE AIRPOST, a subsidiary of ASL Aviation Group, is a French airline company with a dual activity of passenger transportation in leisure and charter segments and cargo transportation. EUROPE AIRPOST is the heir to L’AÉROPOSTALE and has built its reputation on a flawless quality of service in favour of our clients: carriers, postal and express freight operators and tour operators.
Based in the airports of the largest cities of France and in Dublin, our Boeing 737s allow us to perform passenger and cargo flights to destinations and at times requested by customers.
ASL will fly to Algiers this fall from Paris, Lyon and Lille.
- ASL Airlines France to launch domestic service
- Route rundown: AAR-MAN, CDG-BEG, VKO-OST
- Europe Airpost to Extend Dublin-Halifax Service For Summer 2016
- Europe Airpost Resumes Paris - Halifax with new Dublin Stop
- Europe Airpost Delivers Bordeaux to Vienna
- Throwback Thursday: Europe Airpost Offers Transatlantic Connections to Halifax