Created in 2000, EUROPE AIRPOST, a subsidiary of ASL Aviation Group , is a French airline company with a dual activity of passenger transportation in leisure and charter segments and cargo transportation. EUROPE AIRPOST is the heir to L’AÉROPOSTALE and has built its reputation on a flawless quality of service in favour of our clients: carriers, postal and express freight operators and tour operators. Based in the airports of the largest cities of France and in Dublin, our...
This week: SAS targets football traffic, ASL Airlines France adds Belgrade route, and Pobeda to open first service to Belgium.
- ASL Airlines France plans Belgrade service in S19
- ASL Airlines France adds Paris CDG – Tunis service in 3Q19
- ASL Airlines France schedules new seasonal routes in S18
- ASL Airlines France adds Chlef service in 3Q17
- ASL Airlines France plans Paris – Algiers launch from June 2017
- ASL Airlines France Adds Bastia – Oujda Service in July/August 2016