Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair in recent schedule update adjusted planned operational frequency for Helsinki – Tokyo Narita route, during winter 2018/19 season....
- Finnair schedules March 2018 Lebanon charters
- Finnair adds Minsk service from June 2018
- Finnair extends Chicago / San Francisco service to Dec 2018
- Finnair expands American codeshare network in 4Q18
- Airline registrations flood in for Routes Europe
- Finnair W18 long-haul changes as of 10JAN18