Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub. Finnair is the largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate both domestic and international air travel in Finland. Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, who...
This week: IATA calls for action as European delays double; easyJet ups profit forecast; United “well positioned” after first half and more.
- Airline in focus: Finnair
- Finnair schedules limited-time A350 San Francisco service in Dec 2018
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- Finnair / Cathay Dragon begins codeshare service from mid-June 2018
- Route rundown: SZX-ZRH, AUH-BCN, HEL-HAJ
- Finnair adds seasonal Kittila – Tallinn service in W18