Now in its 90th year of consecutive service, Hawaiian Airlines is Hawai'i's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai'i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from American Samoa, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and Tahiti.
US Department of Transportation rejection puts the planned partnership in doubt.
- Hawaiian Airlines to drop service to South Korea on a ‘temporary’ basis
- Southwest to grow Hawaii service in 2020 despite MAX grounding
- Hawaiian Airlines 26MAR20 – 01MAY20 operations as of 0500GMT 24MAR20
- Hawaiian Airlines April 2020 Tokyo service changes as of 06MAR20
- Delta / Hawaiian March/April 2020 Seoul service changes as of 26FEB20
- Hawaiian Airlines adds A321 Inter-Island service from Jan 2020