Introduction to Hawaiian Airlines Inc.
Now in its 90th year of consecutive service, Hawaiian Airlines is Hawai'i's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai'i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from American Samoa, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and Tahiti.
The unpredictability of when Japan’s borders will reopen creates uncertainty around Hawaiian's international network.
- Hawaiian Airlines Predicts International Recovery In 2022
- Hawaiian CEO: Domestic US Capacity Exceeds Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Hawaiian to resume scheduled American Samoa flights
- Hawaiian Airlines: Asia-Pacific network to remain largely shut
- Hawaiian Airlines, Empire Airlines shutter Ohana inter-island services
- Airline CEOs, business leaders call for US-UK travel corridor