Introduction to Hawaiian Airlines Inc.
Now in its 90th year of consecutive service, Hawaiian Airlines is Hawai'i's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai'i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from American Samoa, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and Tahiti.
The carrier is the only scheduled passenger airline to offer flights to the US territory in the South Pacific.
- Hawaiian Airlines: Asia-Pacific network to remain largely shut
- Hawaiian Airlines, Empire Airlines shutter Ohana inter-island services
- Airline CEOs, business leaders call for US-UK travel corridor
- Hawaiian Airlines optimistic about network rebound
- Route Analysis: Phoenix-Maui
- Hawaiian Airlines anticipating uptick in flying by the summer