Introduction to Hawaiian Airlines Inc.
Now in its 90th year of consecutive service, Hawaiian Airlines is Hawai'i's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai'i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from American Samoa, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and Tahiti.
The carrier’s North American capacity exceeded 2019 levels, but international flying is returning more slowly.
- Hawaiian Airlines To Cut Honolulu-Orlando Route
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Hawaiian Set To Increase Japan Connectivity
- Hawaiian Airlines To Resume New Zealand Service
- Hawaiian Airlines To Add Kona-Oakland Route In June
- Omicron, Border Restrictions Push Back Hawaiian Airlines’ International Recovery