Introduction to Hawaiian Airlines Inc.
Now in its 90th year of consecutive service, Hawaiian Airlines is Hawai'i's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai'i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from American Samoa, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and Tahiti.
The announcement comes less than a week after the Treasury agreed to terms with five of the other largest carriers in the US.
- Hawaiian Airlines indicates network will remain skeletal for foreseeable future
- Hawaiian Airlines resumes Honolulu-Seattle route
- Hawaiian Airlines allowed to suspend most mainland US routes
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 19)
- Shape of US government aid to airlines comes as surprise
- US government reaches agreement with 10 airlines on federal aid