Hawaiian Airlines is the largest airline based in the state of Hawai'i. From its Honolulu hub on the island of Oahu, Hawaiian operates over 150 daily jet flights serving the islands of Maui, Kauai and Hawaii Island. Non-stop service to Hawaii is also offered from eleven U.S. mainland cities and Australia, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Taiwan, American Samoa and Tahiti, and has announced plans to serve China staring in April 2014. From Maui, Hawaiian offers non-stop service...
Hawaiian Airlines in the first-half of February 2019 plans to increase Honolulu – Sapporo New Chitose service, subject to Government...
- Hawaiian Airlines inter-island service changes from July 2018
- Hawaiian and Japan Airlines seek antitrust immunity for joint venture
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Hawaiian Airlines expands A321neo routes in 1Q19
- Hawaiian Airlines expands JetBlue codeshare network from June 2018
- Hawaiian further expands JAL codeshare network from April 2018