Hawaiian Airlines is the largest airline based in the state of Hawai'i. From its Honolulu hub on the island of Oahu, Hawaiian operates over 150 daily jet flights serving the islands of Maui, Kauai and Hawaii Island. Non-stop service to Hawaii is also offered from eleven U.S. mainland cities and Australia, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Taiwan, American Samoa and Tahiti, and has announced plans to serve China staring in April 2014. From Maui, Hawaiian offers non-stop service...
Hawaiian Airlines in recent schedule update filed additional Airbus A321neo operating routes in the first quarter of 2019, gradually replacing...
- Hawaiian Airlines expands JetBlue codeshare network from June 2018
- Hawaiian further expands JAL codeshare network from April 2018
- Hawaiian 3Q18 Honolulu – Oakland aircraft changes
- JAL / Hawaiian begins codeshare partnership from March 2018
- Hawaiian expands Papeete service in 4Q18
- Hawaiian Airlines revises planned S18 network expansion