Introduction to Hawaiian Airlines Inc.
Now in its 90th year of consecutive service, Hawaiian Airlines is Hawai'i's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai'i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from American Samoa, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and Tahiti.
The launch of new routes this spring will spur the carrier to near pre-COVID capacity this summer, executives say.
- Hawaiian adds three from mainland
- 'Ohana by Hawaiian Airlines suspends service from Nov 2020
- Hawaiian reinstates world’s farthest domestic routes
- Hawaiian Airlines to suspend interisland turboprop flights
- Hawaiian resumes US mainland and Japan services
- Hawaiian Airlines extends Australia / New Zealand suspension to March 2021