Introduction to Hawaiian Airlines Inc.
Now in its 90th year of consecutive service, Hawaiian Airlines is Hawai'i's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai'i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from American Samoa, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and Tahiti.
Hawaiian and Empire could not find a way to operate the ATR services profitably, Hawaiian CEO says.
- Airline CEOs, business leaders call for US-UK travel corridor
- Hawaiian Airlines optimistic about network rebound
- Route Analysis: Phoenix-Maui
- Hawaiian Airlines anticipating uptick in flying by the summer
- Hawaiian adds three from mainland
- 'Ohana by Hawaiian Airlines suspends service from Nov 2020
Latest Updates from Hawaiian Airlines Inc.
Hawaiian Airlines Inc.:
has updated their profile
1 year 9 months ago