We provide approximately 180 daily flights between the Hawaiian Islands. We also offer scheduled air service between the Hawaiian Islands and 12 cities in the United States, and between the Hawaiian Islands and the South Pacific (PPT/PPG), Australia (SYD/BNE), New Zealand (AKL) and Asia (HND/NRT/KIX/CTS/ICN/PEK).
This week: Ryanair is to launch its first-ever flights to Lebanon; Iberia is to resume service to Egypt; and Hawaiian Airlines returns to Fukuoka.
- Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu – San Diego aircraft changes from Jan 2020
- Hawaiian Airlines resumes Fukuoka service from late-Nov 2019
- 12 flights between the US and Tokyo Haneda win tentative approval
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Hawaiian Airlines begins Virgin Australia codeshare from April 2019
- Hawaiian Airlines increases Honolulu – San Francisco flights from Oct 2019