Hawaiian Airlines is the largest airline based in the state of Hawai'i. From its Honolulu hub on the island of Oahu, Hawaiian operates over 150 daily jet flights serving the islands of Maui, Kauai and Hawaii Island. Non-stop service to Hawaii is also offered from eleven U.S. mainland cities and Australia, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Taiwan, American Samoa and Tahiti, and has announced plans to serve China staring in April 2014. From Maui, Hawaiian offers non-stop service...
Hawaiian Airlines in the week of 07JAN18’s OAG Schedules Analyser filed planned operational schedule for Honolulu – Long Beach...
- Hawaiian W18 Honolulu – Portland OR aircraft changes
- Hawaiian expands San Francisco Bay market in S18
- Hawaiian Airlines expands Honolulu – Tokyo Narita service in 3Q18
- Hawaiian expands Kahului service in S18
- Hawaiian outlines intra-islands A321neo routes in Dec 2017
- Hawaiian moves forward A321neo debut to early-Jan 2018