Now in its 90th year of consecutive service, Hawaiian Airlines is Hawai'i's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai'i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from American Samoa, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and Tahiti.
We profile Hawaiian Airlines, the largest airline in the US state of Hawaii and an attendee at World Routes 2019.
- Route rundown: OGG-LAS, ADD-IAH, MEX-UIO
- Hawaiian Airlines resumes Kahului – Las Vegas service from Dec 2019
- Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu – San Diego aircraft changes from Jan 2020
- Route rundown: PFO-BEY, CAI-MAD, FUK-HNL
- Hawaiian Airlines resumes Fukuoka service from late-Nov 2019
- 12 flights between the US and Tokyo Haneda win tentative approval