Introduction to Hawaiian Airlines Inc.
Now in its 90th year of consecutive service, Hawaiian Airlines is Hawai'i's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai'i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from American Samoa, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and Tahiti.
Hawaiian Airlines in October 2020 plans to resume Honolulu – Las Vegas service, initially with Airbus A321neo aircraft. From 02OCT20, the...
- Hawaiian Airlines resumes Tokyo Narita service from Oct 2020
- COVID-19: US airline recovery 'choppy,' Delta says
- Hawaiian Airlines updates August 2020 US Mainland operations
- Alaska, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest and United agree to CARES loan terms
- Hawaiian extends US Mainland interim schedule to mid-Aug 2020
- Hawaiian Airlines expands July 2020 Interim schedule