Now in its 90th year of consecutive service, Hawaiian Airlines is Hawai'i's biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai'i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from American Samoa, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and Tahiti.
This week: Hawaiian and JAL expand planned JV; Austrian Airlines adds Boston; Allegiant to open 20th base; and JetBlue to introduce basic economy...
- Hawaiian Airlines / Japan TransOcean Air begins codeshare service in 4Q19
- Hawaiian Airlines 3Q20 Kahului – Seattle aircraft changes
- Hawaiian expands Honolulu – Tokyo Haneda flights from late-March 2020
- Hawaiian confident over Fukuoka resumption
- Hawaiian boosts Japanese network with new flights
- Airline in focus: Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines Inc.:
has updated their profile
2 months 5 hours ago