Established in 2006, Hong Kong Airlines has since grown to become an internationally-acclaimed carrier. Recognizing the warmth of its service and the quality of its onboard offering, Hong Kong Airlines has been awarded the highly-esteemed four-star rating from SKYTRAX for three consecutive years. Based in Hong Kong, Hong Kong Airlines’ network currently covers almost 30 cities regionally, including Beijing, Shanghai, Sanya, Bangkok, Bali and Okinawa. Our current fleet has 24 aircraft,...
Hong Kong Airlines in summer 2018 season plans to introduce wide-body aircraft service on Hong Kong – Kagoshima route, effective from...
- Hong Kong Airlines proposing Moscow Vnukovo launch in May 2018
- Hong Kong Airlines expands Etihad European codeshares from Dec 2017
- Hong Kong Airlines plans Maldives service resumption in 1Q18
- Hong Kong Airlines files preliminary San Francisco schedule in S18
- World's busiest international passenger routes revealed
- Hong Kong Airlines / WestJet begins codeshare service from late-Sep 2017