Established in 2006, Hong Kong Airlines has since grown to become an internationally-acclaimed carrier. Recognizing the warmth of its service and the quality of its onboard offering, Hong Kong Airlines has been awarded the highly-esteemed four-star rating from SKYTRAX for three consecutive years. Based in Hong Kong, Hong Kong Airlines’ network currently covers almost 30 cities regionally, including Beijing, Shanghai, Sanya, Bangkok, Bali and Okinawa. Our current fleet has 24 aircraft,...
Hong Kong Airlines in recent schedule update reversed planned flight number changes on Hong Kong – Moscow Vnukovo service, set to commence...
- Route rundown: MIA-COR, HKG-MNL, MAN-ANR
- Hong Kong Airlines resumes Manila service from June 2018
- Hong Kong Airlines Aug - Oct 2018 San Francisco frequency changes
- Hong Kong Airlines NS18 Oceania frequency changes
- Hong Kong Airlines files Moscow Vnukovo changes in S18
- Hong Kong Airlines plans A330 Kagoshima service in S18