Introduction to Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Established in 2006, Hong Kong Airlines is a full-service airline firmly rooted in Hong Kong. From ground operation to inflight service, the airline is committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience with a unique flair of its home base. In recognition of its ongoing pursuit for excellence, Hong Kong Airlines has been awarded the internationally acclaimed four-star rating from Skytrax since 2011.
Hong Kong Airlines boasts an ever-expanding international network covering nearly 40 destinations across Asia Pacific and North America. The airline also maintains 79...
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- Hong Kong Airlines To Fly To Phuket Starting In June
- Hong Kong Airlines To Serve 30 Routes By End of January
- Hong Kong Airlines Restarting Okinawa, Sapporo Routes
- Cathay, Hong Kong airlines to get more COVID-19 government aid
- Hong Kong Airlines to suspend Los Angeles route
- Route rundown: MIA-COR, HKG-MNL, MAN-ANR
Hong Kong Airlines Limited's Network Powered by
Explore Hong Kong Airlines Limited's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper