Established in 2006, Hong Kong Airlines has since grown to become an internationally-acclaimed carrier. Recognizing the warmth of its service and the quality of its onboard offering, Hong Kong Airlines has been awarded the highly-esteemed four-star rating from SKYTRAX for three consecutive years. Based in Hong Kong, Hong Kong Airlines’ network currently covers almost 30 cities regionally, including Beijing, Shanghai, Sanya, Bangkok, Bali and Okinawa. Our current fleet has 24 aircraft,...
Hong Kong Airlines starting next month is expanding codeshare partnership with Virgin Australia, covering additional domestic service in...
- Hong Kong Airlines schedules last Gold Coast / Cairns service in Oct 2018
- Hong Kong Airlines updates Moscow Vnukovo flight numbers for S18
- Route rundown: MIA-COR, HKG-MNL, MAN-ANR
- Hong Kong Airlines resumes Manila service from June 2018
- Hong Kong Airlines Aug - Oct 2018 San Francisco frequency changes
- Hong Kong Airlines NS18 Oceania frequency changes