Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network.
has written Icelandair Celebrates Inaugural Flight from Berlin
13 days 3 hours ago
Icelandair in summer 2018 season is ending service to 3 destinations, reflected in recent schedule updates. Planned changes as follow....
- Icelandair 737 MAX 8 routes in 2018 as of 10NOV17
- Icelandair Celebrates Inaugural Flight from Berlin
- Icelandair Nov 2018 Cleveland frequency changes
- Icelandair S18 Montreal service adjustment as of 08OCT17
- Icelandair Welcomes Dublin, Ireland Aboard
- Icelandair extends 737MAX 8 network to Norway from May 2018