Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network.
Icelandair is a leading airline offering flights to and from Iceland, and an attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights. Icelandair provides safe, reliable flights and exceptional service on flights to metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic.
The airline operates...
Icelandair in recent schedule update filed leased Boeing 767 operation, with aircraft code 763, configuration C16Y246. The leased aircraft will...
- Icelandair schedules leased Dash8-Q400 service to Bergen in May 2019
- Icelandair cancels Cleveland service in S19
- Icelandair San Francisco aircraft changes in May 2019
- Icelandair ends Baltimore/Washington service in early-Jan 2019
- 2018 in review - part two: World Routes in China, Primera Air’s demise, SIA launches furthest flight, and the busiest air routes in the world
- Icelandair closes Dallas bookings from March 2019