Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network. Icelandair is a leading airline offering flights to and from Iceland, and an attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights. Icelandair provides safe, reliable flights and exceptional service on flights to metropolitan areas on both sides of...
has updated their profile
8 months 4 days ago
Icelandair in this week’s schedule update filed additional changes to its summer 2019 operation, which sees service expansion to North...
- Icelandair faces competition concerns as CEO departs
- Icelandair plans Dusseldorf launch in Oct 2018
- Icelandair extends Baltimore/Washington / Philadelphia service to Jan 2019
- Icelandair W18 San Francisco operation changes
- Icelandair expands Vancouver service in W18
- Icelandair S19 network changes as of 11APR18