Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network.
Icelandair is a leading airline offering flights to and from Iceland, and an attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights. Icelandair provides safe, reliable flights and exceptional service on flights to metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic.
The airline operates out of Iceland, and uses the country's geographical location midway between North...
Icelandair on Tuesday (01OCT19) filed changes to its inventory, as the airline closed reservation for two routes to the US in summer 2020....
- Icelandair outlines leased Dash8 / A319 service in 3Q19
- Icelandair outlines leased 767 aircraft operation in S19
- Icelandair schedules leased Dash8-Q400 service to Bergen in May 2019
- Icelandair cancels Cleveland service in S19
- Icelandair San Francisco aircraft changes in May 2019
- Icelandair ends Baltimore/Washington service in early-Jan 2019