Introduction to Icelandair
Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network.
Icelandair is a leading airline offering flights to and from Iceland, and an attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights. Icelandair provides safe, reliable flights and exceptional service on flights to metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic.
The airline operates out of Iceland, and uses the country's geographical location midway between North...
Icelandair since mid-March 2020 filed reduced operation for the month of April and May 2020. For the week of 29MAR20, the airline has cancelled...
- Icelandair S20 service changes as of 16DEC19
- Icelandair schedules 737 MAX 8 Edmonton service in S20
- Icelandair closes reservation for 2 US destinations in S20
- Icelandair outlines leased Dash8 / A319 service in 3Q19
- Icelandair outlines leased 767 aircraft operation in S19
- Icelandair schedules leased Dash8-Q400 service to Bergen in May 2019