Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network. Icelandair is a leading airline offering flights to and from Iceland, and an attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights. Icelandair provides safe, reliable flights and exceptional service on flights to metropolitan areas on both sides of...
Icelandair earlier this week operated last Reykjavik Keflavik – Baltimore/Washington service, as the airline closed reservation for travel...
- 2018 in review - part two: World Routes in China, Primera Air’s demise, SIA launches furthest flight, and the busiest air routes in the world
- Icelandair closes Dallas bookings from March 2019
- Budget airline specialist to back Wow after Icelandair abandons deal
- Icelandair scraps takeover of Wow
- Icelandair agrees to buy rival WOW
- Icelandair W19 Vancouver preliminary listing as of 14OCT18