Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network.
Reykjavik, Iceland, January 11, 2018
- Icelandair resumes San Francisco service in S18
- Icelandair Puts Baltimore Back on the Map
- Icelandair further expands Seattle flights in S18
- Icelandair resumes Baltimore service from May 2018
- Icelandair is Going to Kansas City
- Icelandair plans Kansas City launch in May 2018