Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network. Icelandair is a leading airline offering flights to and from Iceland, and an attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights. Icelandair provides safe, reliable flights and exceptional service on flights to metropolitan areas on both sides of...
has updated their profile
1 year 3 days ago
2018 in review - part two: World Routes in China, Primera Air’s demise, SIA launches furthest flight, and the busiest air routes in the world
The second part of our review of 2018 features World Routes taking place in Guangzhou; the failure of European leisure operator Primera Air;...
- Icelandair ends Baltimore/Washington service in early-Jan 2019
- Icelandair closes Dallas bookings from March 2019
- Budget airline specialist to back Wow after Icelandair abandons deal
- Icelandair scraps takeover of Wow
- Icelandair agrees to buy rival WOW
- Icelandair W19 Vancouver preliminary listing as of 14OCT18