Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network. Icelandair is a leading airline offering flights to and from Iceland, and an attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights. Icelandair provides safe, reliable flights and exceptional service on flights to metropolitan areas on both sides of...
has updated their profile
6 months 1 day ago
Icelandair at the launch of winter 2018/19 season is launching Reykjavik Keflavik – Dusseldorf route, its 5 th route to Germany. First...
- Icelandair extends Baltimore/Washington / Philadelphia service to Jan 2019
- Icelandair W18 San Francisco operation changes
- Icelandair expands Vancouver service in W18
- Icelandair S19 network changes as of 11APR18
- Icelandair schedules 737 MAX 8 Newark flights in 2Q18
- Icelandair receives first 737 MAX 8