Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network.
has updated their profile
2 months 5 days ago
Icelandair in recent schedule update filed new Boeing 737 MAX 8 Trans-Atlantic service, which sees the new Boeing variant operating Reykjavik...
- Icelandair receives first 737 MAX 8
- Icelandair expands Tampa flights from Sep 2018
- Icelandair boosts Berlin flights from May 2018
- Air Iceland Connect ends UK service in May 2018
- Icelandair goes Daily from Orlando
- Icelandair increases Minnapolis service in S18