Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network. Icelandair is a leading airline offering flights to and from Iceland, and an attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights. Icelandair provides safe, reliable flights and exceptional service on flights to metropolitan areas on both sides of...
has updated their profile
9 months 30 days ago
Icelandair has agreed to buy Skúli Mogensen's low-cost rival WOW air in an all share deal.
- Icelandair W19 Vancouver preliminary listing as of 14OCT18
- Icelandair outlines 737 MAX 9 network in 2019
- Icelandair S19 network expansions as of 06SEP18
- Icelandair faces competition concerns as CEO departs
- Icelandair plans Dusseldorf launch in Oct 2018
- Icelandair extends Baltimore/Washington / Philadelphia service to Jan 2019