Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network.
has written Icelandair Celebrates Inaugural Flight from Berlin
1 month 7 days ago
Icelandair from mid-January 2018 is ending service on Reykjavik Keflavik – Birmingham route, as the airline closed bookings for flights...
- How Icelandair aims to tackle Norwegian’s transatlantic ambitions, Keflavík capacity crunch and fleet renewal
- Icelandair S18 network changes
- Icelandair 737 MAX 8 routes in 2018 as of 10NOV17
- Icelandair Celebrates Inaugural Flight from Berlin
- Icelandair Nov 2018 Cleveland frequency changes
- Icelandair S18 Montreal service adjustment as of 08OCT17