Introduction to Icelandair
Icelandair is the national carrier of Iceland and is based at Keflavik International Airport. The airline is part of the Icelandair Group, a publicly-traded travel company based in Reyjavik. The airline aims to leverage Iceland’s geographical location to build an international route network linking points in North America and Europe and in doing so, has been able to grow its network steadily.
Total seat capacity is expected to be about 25-30% less than summer 2019, with COVID-19 still causing severe restrictions in many of its destinations.
- Icelandair S21 operations as of 22OCT20
- Icelandair 12OCT20 – 08NOV20 operations
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- Recovery Tracker: Finnair, IAG, Emirates and more
- Icelandair S21 Preliminary operations as of 06SEP20
- Icelandair 17AUG20 – 27SEP20 operations as of 11AUG20