Introduction to Icelandair
Icelandair is the national carrier of Iceland and is based at Keflavik International Airport. The airline is part of the Icelandair Group, a publicly-traded travel company based in Reyjavik. The airline aims to leverage Iceland’s geographical location to build an international route network linking points in North America and Europe and in doing so, has been able to grow its network steadily.
After almost four years without nonstop service, Delta has followed Icelandair by scheduling a route between Detroit and Reykjavik.
- Icelandair Adds New US Gateway
- Icelandair Adds Two European Routes
- Icelandair CEO Eyes New Transatlantic Connections
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Oct. 10, 2022)
- Air Greenland, Icelandair To Cooperate On Network Connectivity
- 50 New Routes Starting In July 2022