Introduction to Icelandair
Icelandair is the national carrier of Iceland and is based at Keflavik International Airport. The airline is part of the Icelandair Group, a publicly-traded travel company based in Reyjavik. The airline aims to leverage Iceland’s geographical location to build an international route network linking points in North America and Europe and in doing so, has been able to grow its network steadily.
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- By the numbers: Iceland
- Icelandair set for Baltimore-Washington return
- Icelandair, Air Iceland Connect to integrate networks
- Routes Reconnected Q&A: Keflavik keen to return as link between North America and Europe
- Icelandair outlines summer schedule
- Icelandair S21 operations as of 22OCT20
Latest Updates from Icelandair
has updated their profile
1 year 4 months ago