Introduction to Icelandair
Icelandair is the national carrier of Iceland and is based at Keflavik International Airport. The airline is part of the Icelandair Group, a publicly-traded travel company based in Reyjavik. The airline aims to leverage Iceland’s geographical location to build an international route network linking points in North America and Europe and in doing so, has been able to grow its network steadily.
Iceland and New Zealand both have their sights set on sustainability—and both have terrain that rules out reliance on rail travel.
- Icelandair To Offer Faroe Islands Connectivity
- Icelandair, Turkish Airlines Unveil Codeshare Agreement
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 15, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 24, 2023)
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation leaders from the Americas region come together in Chicago
- Icelandair Grows Eastbound Network With Tel Aviv Service