Introduction to Icelandair
Icelandair is the national carrier of Iceland and is based at Keflavik International Airport. The airline is part of the Icelandair Group, a publicly-traded travel company based in Reyjavik. The airline aims to leverage Iceland’s geographical location to build an international route network linking points in North America and Europe and in doing so, has been able to grow its network steadily.
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Icelandair S21 Preliminary operations as of 06SEP20
- Icelandair 17AUG20 – 27SEP20 operations as of 11AUG20
- airBaltic / Icelandair begins codeshare partnership from July 2020
- Icelandair and airBaltic to codeshare
- Icelandair 20JUL – 30AUG20 operations as of 13JUL20
- Icelandair mid-July 2020 operations as of 15JUN20