Introduction to Jazeera Airways
Established in April 2004, Jazeera Airways was first non-government owned airline in the Middle East and continues to be one of the few Middle-East based non-government owned airlines to this day. Today, Jazeera Airways is a publicly-traded company and is listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in February, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be used.
- Jazeera Airways Schedules Two New European Routes
- Jazeera Airways To Enter Russian Market
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 21, 2022)
- Kuwaiti Carriers Plot Network Expansion
- Jazeera Airways Opens Inaugural China Route, Grows India Network
- Jazeera Airways Expands Saudi Service