Established in April 2004, Jazeera Airways was first non-government owned airline in the Middle East and continues to be one of the few Middle-East based non-government owned airlines to this day. Today, Jazeera Airways is a publicly-traded company and is listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
Kuwaiti carrier Jazeera Airways last week added new service to Pakistan, with the offering of Kuwait City – Lahore route. From 26JUN18,...
- Jazeera Airways adds Tbilisi service from June 2018
- Jazeera adds Mumbai service from May 2018
- Jazeera expands regional service in S18
- Jazeera adds Kuwait City – Madinah route from April 2018
- Jazeera expands India service in 1Q18
- Jazeera schedules Hyderabad Nov 2017 launch