Established in April 2004, Jazeera Airways was first non-government owned airline in the Middle East and continues to be one of the few Middle-East based non-government owned airlines to this day. Today, Jazeera Airways is a publicly-traded company and is listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
Jazeera Airways from May 2018 is adding new route to India, which sees the airline commencing Kuwait City – Mumbai route on 09MAY18....
- Jazeera expands regional service in S18
- Jazeera adds Kuwait City – Madinah route from April 2018
- Jazeera expands India service in 1Q18
- Jazeera schedules Hyderabad Nov 2017 launch
- Jazeera Airways Adds Seasonal Taif Flights June - Sep 2016
- jazeera Airways to Start Dubai Al Maktoum Service from late-Oct 2013