Introduction to Jazeera Airways
Established in April 2004, Jazeera Airways was first non-government owned airline in the Middle East and continues to be one of the few Middle-East based non-government owned airlines to this day. Today, Jazeera Airways is a publicly-traded company and is listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
Jazeera Airways plans to add its first route to Ethiopia later this month.
- Kuwait's Jazeera foresees most of network operating by H2 2021
- Route Analysis: Kuwait-Colombo
- Route Analysis: YYZ-DOH, SYD-LST, KWI-MCT
- Route Analysis: CWL-BHD, KWI-DAC, DEN-FRA
- Jazeera Airways adds Trabzon service from August 2020
- Jazeera Airways Aug - Oct 2020 operations as of 31JUL20