Established in April 2004, Jazeera Airways was first non-government owned airline in the Middle East and continues to be one of the few Middle-East based non-government owned airlines to this day. Today, Jazeera Airways is a publicly-traded company and is listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
This week: Indian full-service carrier Vistara is adding its third international destination and Jazeera Airways is launching a new route to the UK.
- Jazeera adds Kuwait – London Gatwick service from late-Oct 2019
- Jazeera Airways expands Turkey network from June 2019
- Jazeera Airways plots new routes following A320neo deliveries
- Jazeera adds Delhi service from Dec 2018
- Jazeera adds Lahore service from late-June 2018
- Jazeera Airways adds Tbilisi service from June 2018