Introduction to Jazeera Airways
Established in April 2004, Jazeera Airways was first non-government owned airline in the Middle East and continues to be one of the few Middle-East based non-government owned airlines to this day. Today, Jazeera Airways is a publicly-traded company and is listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
Routes analyzes some of the services returning as well as new routes being launched. This week we look at Air Senegal’s European expansion; British...
- Kuwait-based Jazeera Airways to restart services in August
- Kuwait grounds passenger flights to prevent COVID-19 spread
- Jazeera considers European expansion with A320neos
- Jazeera expands Saudi network
- Jazeera Airways adds Trabzon service from August 2020
- Jazeera Airways Aug - Oct 2020 operations as of 31JUL20