Introduction to Jazeera Airways
Established in April 2004, Jazeera Airways was first non-government owned airline in the Middle East and continues to be one of the few Middle-East based non-government owned airlines to this day. Today, Jazeera Airways is a publicly-traded company and is listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
Kuwait Airways and Jazeera Airways, both based at KWI, will be affected most.
- Jazeera considers European expansion with A320neos
- Jazeera expands Saudi network
- Kuwait suspends commercial flights from 13MAR20: General flight info week of 15MAR20
- Jazeera adds Sharjah service from April 2020
- Jazeera resumes Dammam service from late-Dec 2019
- Jazeera adds Abha service from Jan 2020