Introduction to Jazeera Airways
Established in April 2004, Jazeera Airways was first non-government owned airline in the Middle East and continues to be one of the few Middle-East based non-government owned airlines to this day. Today, Jazeera Airways is a publicly-traded company and is listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
The LCC is already the largest operator by capacity in the Kuwait-Saudi Arabia market.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 9, 2022)
- Jazeera Airways Adds Second Route To Nepal
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 17)
- Routes In Brief: December's Rolling Daily Updates
- Routes in brief: Itapemirim, Austrian Airlines, Smartwings and more
- Jazeera Airways to serve London Heathrow