Introduction to Jazeera Airways
Established in April 2004, Jazeera Airways was first non-government owned airline in the Middle East and continues to be one of the few Middle-East based non-government owned airlines to this day. Today, Jazeera Airways is a publicly-traded company and is listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
New routes to cities in Albania and Germany are set to launch this summer as the airline prepares to more than triple capacity offered on European...
- Jazeera Airways To Enter Russian Market
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 21, 2022)
- Kuwaiti Carriers Plot Network Expansion
- Jazeera Airways Opens Inaugural China Route, Grows India Network
- Jazeera Airways Expands Saudi Service
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 9, 2022)