Established in April 2004, Jazeera Airways was first non-government owned airline in the Middle East and continues to be one of the few Middle-East based non-government owned airlines to this day. Today, Jazeera Airways is a publicly-traded company and is listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
Jazeera Airways from June 2018 is adding new service to Georgia, becoming the 3 rd Kuwaiti-carrier serving Kuwait City – Tbilisi route....
- Jazeera adds Mumbai service from May 2018
- Jazeera expands regional service in S18
- Jazeera adds Kuwait City – Madinah route from April 2018
- Jazeera expands India service in 1Q18
- Jazeera schedules Hyderabad Nov 2017 launch
- Jazeera Airways Adds Seasonal Taif Flights June - Sep 2016