Established in April 2004, Jazeera Airways was first non-government owned airline in the Middle East and continues to be one of the few Middle-East based non-government owned airlines to this day. Today, Jazeera Airways is a publicly-traded company and is listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
Jazeera Airways from June 2019 is adding 2 routes to Turkey, including a service resumption. Planned new routes include the following. Kuwait...
- Jazeera Airways plots new routes following A320neo deliveries
- Jazeera adds Delhi service from Dec 2018
- Jazeera adds Lahore service from late-June 2018
- Jazeera Airways adds Tbilisi service from June 2018
- Jazeera adds Mumbai service from May 2018
- Jazeera expands regional service in S18