Introduction to TUI fly Belgium
TUI Airlines Belgium, trading as TUI, is the Belgian subsidiary of integrated tour operator, TUI Group. The airline, formerly known as Jetairfly, is the second-largest in Belgium, operating to just over 70 destinations from its bases at Brussels, Ostend, Liège and Charleroi airports. TUI provides scheduled and charter passenger services to destinations in Africa, the Middle East, and Central America. The airline specialises in ad-hoc charter operations for various clients.
TUIfly Belgium this past weekend resumed scheduled passenger operation (20JUN20). For the month of July and August 2020, initial schedule based on...
- TUIfly Belgium plans Liege – Oujda service in S20
- TUIfly Belgium adds Lille – Fez service from Nov 2020
- TUIfly Belgium adds Brussels – Eskisehir service from May 2020
- TUIfly Belgium W19 Paris Orly – Tenerife routing changes
- TUIfly Belgium W19 Tenerife / Funchal routing changes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
Latest Updates from TUI fly Belgium
TUI fly Belgium:
has updated their profile
3 months 16 days ago