Introduction to TUI fly Belgium
TUI Airlines Belgium, trading as TUI, is the Belgian subsidiary of integrated tour operator, TUI Group. The airline, formerly known as Jetairfly, is the second-largest in Belgium, operating to just over 70 destinations from its bases at Brussels, Ostend, Liège and Charleroi airports. TUI provides scheduled and charter passenger services to destinations in Africa, the Middle East, and Central America. The airline specialises in ad-hoc charter operations for various clients.
TUIfly Belgium in September 2020 plans to operate following routes, based on OAG schedules as of 30AUG20. Note the following list focuses on...
- TUIfly Belgium schedules London – Johannesburg sector in August 2020
- TUIfly Belgium adds Boeing 767 Hurghada service from Nov 2020
- TUIfly Belgium July/August 2020 operations as of 21JUN20
- TUIfly Belgium plans Liege – Oujda service in S20
- TUIfly Belgium adds Lille – Fez service from Nov 2020
- TUIfly Belgium adds Brussels – Eskisehir service from May 2020
Latest Updates from TUI fly Belgium
TUI fly Belgium:
has updated their profile
1 year 1 month ago