TUI Airlines Belgium, trading as TUI, is the Belgian subsidiary of integrated tour operator, TUI Group. The airline, formerly known as Jetairfly, is the second-largest in Belgium, operating to over 70 destinations from its bases at Brussels, Ostend, Liège and Charleroi airports. TUI provides scheduled and charter passenger services to destinations in Africa, the Middle East, and Central America. The airline specialises in ad-hoc charter operations for various clients.
TUIfly Belgium in summer 2020 season plans to add Brussels – Eskisehir service, which sees the airline operates twice weekly flight....
- TUIfly Belgium W19 Paris Orly – Tenerife routing changes
- TUIfly Belgium W19 Tenerife / Funchal routing changes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- TUIfly Belgium ends Miami service in late-August 2019
- TUIfly Belgium adds Nantes – Podgorica from May 2019
- TUIfly Belgium S19 Morocco network additions