Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance. Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
Kenya Airways from June 2018 is adding new service to Mauritius, which sees the launch of Nairobi – Mauritius nonstop flight. First flight...
- Kenya Airways increases Johannesburg service from June 2018
- Kenya Airways plans nonstop Nairobi – Cape Town service from June 2018
- Kenya Airways updates planned New York launch in late-Oct 2018
- Kenya Airways plans New York launch in late-Oct 2018
- Kenya Airways expands Air France codeshares from Nov 2017
- Kenya Airways W17 East Asia service changes