Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance.
Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
The airline is widely considered to be one of the leading Sub-Saharan carriers thanks to it's large fleet, destination network and quality service. At present the airline serves over 50 destinations in over 41...
Kenya Airways since late-January 2020 expanded codeshare partnership with Oman Air, covering selected service to India, operated by the latter....
- Kenya Airways Feb/Mar 2020 Bangkok / Guangzhou changes as of 07FEB20
- African carriers Mainland China Feb/Mar 2020 service changes as of 02FEB20
- Kenya Airways expands Air France codeshare from late-Nov 2019
- Kenya Airways expands KLM codeshare to Germany from Dec 2019
- These are the top ten largest African carriers
- Airline CEOs to share exclusive insight at Routes Africa