Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance.
Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
The airline is widely considered to be one of the leading Sub-Saharan carriers thanks to it's large fleet, destination...
Kenya Airways since the launch of summer 2019 season commenced codeshare partnership with Delta, covering the latter’s domestic service via...
- Alitalia / Kenya Airways resumes codeshare partnership from June 2019
- Route rundown: NBO-FCO, CHC-SIN, YEG-MCO
- Kenya Airways resumes Rome / Geneva service in June 2019
- Kenya Airways Mogadishu service update from mid-Dec 2018
- Bulletin board: Tributes paid to Southwest Airlines founder
- Kenya Airways New York frequency variations in 2019