Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance.
Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
The airline is widely considered to be one of the leading Sub-Saharan carriers thanks to it's large fleet, destination network and quality service. At present the airline serves over 50 destinations in over 41...
With the top ten carrying more than 60 million passengers between them, Routesonline counts down the largest African airlines and looks at their...
- Kenya Airways expands Air France codeshare from late-Nov 2019
- Kenya Airways expands KLM codeshare to Germany from Dec 2019
- Airline CEOs to share exclusive insight at Routes Africa
- Analysis: Kenya's evolving aviation market
- Kenya Airways / Oman Air expands codeshare partnership from late-Sep 2019
- Kenya Airways discontinues Douala / Cotonou service in mid-Oct 2019