Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance.
Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
The airline is widely considered to be one of the leading Sub-Saharan carriers thanks to it's large fleet, destination...
Kenya Airways at the launch of Northern winter 2019/20 timetable plans to adjust service for Geneva and Rome. From 27OCT19, the airline will...
- Uganda Airlines, Kenya Airways, Africa World Airlines and Air Zimbabwe register for Routes Africa 2019
- Kenya Airways resumes Malindi service from June 2019
- Kenya Airways begins Delta domestic US codeshares in S19
- Alitalia / Kenya Airways resumes codeshare partnership from June 2019
- Route rundown: NBO-FCO, CHC-SIN, YEG-MCO
- Kenya Airways resumes Rome / Geneva service in June 2019