Introduction to Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance.
Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
The airline is widely considered to be one of the leading Sub-Saharan carriers thanks to it's large fleet, destination network and quality service. At present the airline serves over 50 destinations in over 41...
The carrier has cautioned that failure to repatriate funds from Malawi will lead to the suspension of operations to the southeast African nation.
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Dec. 5, 2022)
- Route Analysis: Mombasa-Dubai
- Air Austral, Kenya Airways Start Codesharing
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 25, 2022)
- Kenya Airways And SAA Launch Codeshare Partnership
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 25, 2022)