Introduction to Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance.
Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
The airline is widely considered to be one of the leading Sub-Saharan carriers thanks to it's large fleet, destination network and quality service. At present the airline serves over 50 destinations in over 41...
Carriers believe a 'trusted' health pass is needed for passengers in the post-COVID-19 world.
- Kenya Airways Nov 2020 International operations as of 19OCT20
- Kenya Airways NW20 International network changes as of 28AUG20
- Kenya Airways Sep 2020 International operations as of 23AUG20
- Kenya Airways plans to resume Guangzhou service from mid-August 2020
- Kenya Airways August 2020 International operations as of 2245GMT 28JUL20
- Kenya Airways July 2020 Domestic operations as of 10JUL20