Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance.
Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
The airline is widely considered to be one of the leading Sub-Saharan carriers thanks to it's large fleet, destination...
With Routes Africa heading to Mombasa in the Kenya in December, Routesonline looks at some of the key facts and figures shaping the East African...
- Kenya Airways / Oman Air expands codeshare partnership from late-Sep 2019
- Kenya Airways discontinues Douala / Cotonou service in mid-Oct 2019
- Delta expands Kenya Airways codeshare from Sep 2019
- Kenya Airways NW19 Geneva / Rome routing changes
- Uganda Airlines, Kenya Airways, Africa World Airlines and Air Zimbabwe register for Routes Africa 2019
- Kenya Airways resumes Malindi service from June 2019