Introduction to Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance.
Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
The airline is widely considered to be one of the leading Sub-Saharan carriers thanks to it's large fleet, destination network and quality service. At present the airline serves over 50 destinations in over 41...
Yves-Daniel Viredaz, head of marketing and business development at Geneva Airport (GVA), explains how the Swiss airport is working to rebuild...
- Kenya Airways August 2020 International operations as of 2245GMT 28JUL20
- Kenya Airways July 2020 Domestic operations as of 10JUL20
- Kenya Airways July - October 2020 International network adjustment as of 17JUN20
- Kenya Airways late-May 2020 Intercontinental operation as of 28APR20
- Kenya Airways May 2020 Intercontinental operations as of 0500GMT 10APR20
- Kenya Airways suspends International service 25MAR20 – 06APR20