Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance. Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World. The airline is widely considered to be one of the leading Sub-Saharan carriers...
Kenya Airways in last week’s schedule update filed operational frequency changes on Nairobi – New York JFK route in 2019. From...
- Kenya Airways schedules Mogadishu service in Dec 2018
- Kenya Airways targets Beijing after launch of New York route
- Kenya Airways Nov 2018 New York frequency variations
- Kenya Airways adds Libreville service from late-Oct 2018
- Kenya Airways Angola service changes from Sep 2018
- Kenya Airways further updates Livingstone / Cape Town flights in NW18