Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance. Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World. The airline is widely considered to be one of the leading Sub-Saharan carriers...
Delta Air Lines last week commenced codeshare partnership with Kenya Airways, covering the latter’s service between Kenya and Europe, as...
- Kenya Airways ends Jeddah service in Sep 2018
- Kenya Airways files additional Amsterdam schedule in 3Q18
- Kenya Airways 1Q19 Livingstone / Cape Town frequency variations
- Ghana hosts the return of Routes Africa
- The ten biggest African airlines
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018