Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance. Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World. The airline is widely considered to be one of the leading Sub-Saharan carriers...
Delegates from across Africa and further afield are registering their attendance for Routes Africa 2018.
- Routes Weekly top five: Gulf Air's winning formula, Air Canada-Air China JV, Heathrow expansion, LATAM's Munich plans and more
- Meeting request system for Routes Africa now open
- Kenya Airways set for Nairobi airport takeover
- Leading carriers confirm their attendance at Routes Africa
- Airline in focus: Kenya Airways
- Kenya Airways schedules Mauritius launch in June 2018