Introduction to Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance.
Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
The airline is widely considered to be one of the leading Sub-Saharan carriers thanks to it's large fleet, destination network and quality service. At present the airline serves over 50 destinations in over 41...
The carriers have a long-term goal of co-starting a pan-African airline group.
- Routes in brief: Aeroregional, Ryanair, SkyUp and more
- Routes in Brief: Blue Air, Nile Air, French Bee and more
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- African airlines sign on to travel pass program
- Kenya Airways Nov 2020 International operations as of 19OCT20
- Kenya Airways NW20 International network changes as of 28AUG20