Introduction to Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance.
Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
The airline is widely considered to be one of the leading Sub-Saharan carriers thanks to it's large fleet, destination network and quality service. At present the airline serves over 50 destinations in over 41...
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- Emirates, Kenya Airways Interline Accord Includes More Than 50 Destinations
- IndiGo To Launch Inaugural Central Asia And Africa Routes
- Kenya Airways Warns On Malawi Operations, Launches Dubai Route
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Dec. 5, 2022)
- Route Analysis: Mombasa-Dubai
- Air Austral, Kenya Airways Start Codesharing
Kenya Airways' Network Powered by
Explore Kenya Airways's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper