Introduction to Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance.
Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
The airline is widely considered to be one of the leading Sub-Saharan carriers thanks to it's large fleet, destination network and quality service. At present the airline serves over 50 destinations in over 41...
Kenya Airways since Wednesday (25MAR20) cancelled all International operation, currently scheduled until 06APR20. It will continue to operate...
- Kenya Airways expands Oman Air codeshare to India from late-Jan 2020
- Kenya Airways Feb/Mar 2020 Bangkok / Guangzhou changes as of 07FEB20
- African carriers Mainland China Feb/Mar 2020 service changes as of 02FEB20
- Kenya Airways expands Air France codeshare from late-Nov 2019
- Kenya Airways expands KLM codeshare to Germany from Dec 2019
- These are the top ten largest African carriers