Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance. Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
Kenya Airways in late-October 2017 is adjusting service to Asia, which sees the cancellation of service to Hanoi and Hong Kong. The airline...
- Kenya Airways increases Livingstone / Cape Town service in NW17
- Africa's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Kenya Airways expands KLM codeshare routes from June 2017
- EGYPTAIR / Kenya Airways begins codeshare service from June 2017
- KLM / Kenya Airways expands codeshare routes from April 2017
- Kenya Airways schedules Victoria Falls launch in July 2017